Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 8:Mod's note PG151 (Page 122)

cherieLover Goldie
cherieLover
cherieLover

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
muskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Thanks For Commenting

Edited by muskanp - 15 January 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

mdaya4nikitaagarwal06asmi123Rohini20shivangi783-Jyo-whitepearlSameenaasArsheelaXXaquafireXXdimpzzm-g19dreamy4everNav2010-shamima-SimplyAparajitachubzybluedreamz953cyum321sanu3108Antarescute-alyramaheshsimi91janu_2006charmed onesFireSafireFireesweet scorpiosona-raitodayzstar_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesy.CookieMonster.SanzMonaya4ever

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
bhangra bhangra,
balle balle,
waiting waiting,
today today!

My attempt at poetry=FAIL.ROFL

Anyway waiting for your fantastic romantic update!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-maankimishti-muskanp

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
yay cant wait

muskanp

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
jaldi please

muskanp

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
U R UPDATING N WE R WAITING

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

-truly magical-
part 93

he closes her lips with his. I am sorry mujhe tumpe shout nahi karna tha, I was getting really worried for you. She hugs him lekin mujhe kuch kahna hain aap se
he pushes her hair back - abhi nahi sweetheart I am already late.
He rushes out leaving her disheartened. But she felt happy with prithvi around.
She gets ready & to go to college. She reaches the car park & meets up with prithvi.
Geet - hi
prithvi - hi
geet - how have u been?
Prithvi smiled
he sits in the passenger seat in front & geet sits in back seat.
They reach the college. Maan had already spoken to the college administration for letting prithvi to be with her in the campus. As they reach the class arjun approaches geet
arjun - hi sweetheart
geet moves behind prithvi
prithvi senses the restlessness in her & stretches his hand holds arjun back.
Arjun smirks - who is this???
prithvi - please step back.
Arjun - oh !! ur new boy friend???
prithvi to geet - do you know him?
Geet looked into arjuns eyes - NO
arjuns eyes burned in pain & disbelieve.
Prithvi guided geet safely to the class.
During the lecture arjun was annoyed & pissed off with the insult, he wondered how she could deny knowing him like that. His eyes was turning wild & furious.
Geet didn't even look back to him. Anni came & spoke to geet.
Anni - belated happy birthday
geet - thanxs
anni - where were u? We had planned a surprise party for u
geet - I was out with my family.
Geet smiled with her own thought of calling maan her family, she shied fancying maan had come so close to her without even her realizing it. Without even her accepting the wedding, she already believed that they were a family, husband...she hit herself with the note book & excused herself rushed out to call him. She wanted to talk to him, she wanted just hear his voice. Suddenly she missed him so much. She was so excited that even punching a redial was seeming difficult.
Maan - jaan meeting main hoon will call back
geet - lekin
she was upset, she hated it, she so much wanted to hear him. Talk to him. She got angry & walked ahead when arjun blocked her way with his eyes in agony. Geet looked around for prithvi.
Prithvi immediately stepped in between & asked arjun to stay away.
Arjun - OH !!! your body guard???
geet ignored & walked towards her car.
Arjun - now ur husband is scared u will runaway
and laughed loud. Prithvi was little confused with all this.
Prithvi - sir please stay away from mam
& helps geet to safely board the car.
On their way back geet again calls maan to tell him about arjun.
Maan sms back - sorry jaan will call u after the meeting.
Geet gets really upset & turns off her phone & throws it.
Prithvi clears his throat - I know it is nun of my business, can I ask u? yeh ladka kaun hain?
geet - nothing serious '. actually some psycho
prithvi - don't worry I will handle him
geet - thanxs I hate even his sight, pehle aise kuch nahi tha, pata nahi aaj-kal really crosses his limits. I am really glad you are here.
Prithvi smiles teasingly
geet shots a stern irritating look
prithvi trying to behave himself - I am sorry couldn't stop laughing
geet - stop it!!!
prithvi - how much u hated body guards in delhi aur yanha pe ur glad
geet - yah !! she smiled herself I guess people do change
prithvi could see the change in her, totally changed to maans girl from top to bottom, probably that's why maan is crazily in love with her, always thinks about her first. Her security, her safety, nothing seems to be more important than her.

Maan finishes his meeting & calls her back. Her phone was switched off. He knew she was pissed off. He immediately called prithvi
prithvi - yes sir
maan - geet teehk hain na?
Prithvi - yes sir
maan - give her the phone
prithvi - yes sir
prithvi gives the phone to geet
geet takes the phone & doesn't say anything
maan - jaan meeting main tha
she was quiet looking out side the car window
maan - kya baat hain itni pareshan kyun ho?
Geet - because you don't have time for me
maan - sorry
geet - I don't want to talk to you
maan - please call mat cut karna, I am again going in for a meeting
she rolls her eyes
maan - will be late sweetheart
she gets even more angry now
maan - will miss u a lot
jaan kuch tho bolo, how will I work like this? Mera man hi nahi lagta agar tum aise rooto ghi tho. Jaan please say some thing
geet - I hate u
maan - but I still pauses u
her eyes glitters in joy - kya kaha phir se kaho.. I couldn't hear
he smiled naughtily - what ?
She pleaded please kaho na
maan - need to rush..bye
she gets really upset - hate u hate u hate u
maan smiles & cuts the call.

Things were getting much better with prithvi around. Arjun couldn't even come near geet. He did try few times but prithvi was pro active to to shoo him away. Geet almost forget about arjun character existed in her life thanxs to darling prithvi. Maan was really getting busy with office work. She was not liking him getting back so late. They were not getting enough time together, uppar se she piled the pillows between them. Maan was fed up with her tantrums. It was more than 5 months of their wedding & she was still behaving like this but he knew she couldn't stay a night without crawling into his arms.

Friday night maan came back really late. Geet opened the door wearing her satin short & spaghetti pink top. Resting her hand on her waist & tapping her foot fuming in anger. She looked HOT... maan scanned her, just by looking at her he was feeling himself getting hard. He looked away. She stopped him at the door
geet - yeh koi time hota hain ghar aane ka
he came closer to hug her.
She pushed him away - NAHI!!!! main kuch kaheti nahi to aap roz late aate ho
he was really tired not in a mod to fight, uppar she looking so tempting maan can't even think of getting angry. He was so lost in her.
Geet shouted - u r not even listening to me
he thought tum aise samne khadi rahogi to mujhe aur kuch kaise sunega, all my senses are just absorbing you & smirked on his own thought
she was getting really wild with him not responding to her & just smiling & staring at her naughtily. She walked in making a face. He went behind her - nahi jaan
she pushes his hand away - don't touch me
he plays with her curls softly - jaan client parities u know
she lifts her brow suspiciously
maan - what???
she sniffs him
maan - nahi baba u know I don't drink
she sniffs & comes closer, he finds it impossible with her breath touching his neck. His heart races wildly & he softly slips his hand around her. She inhales his scent & rests her face at the end of his neck. I miss u. he held her closer sorry. Kissing the end of her ear lobe. She bites him carnally at his neck I hate u. that was just enough to push him to the edge, he slipped her tops string down slightly on the right side & passionately showered kisses along her exposed collar bone. His hands cupped the soft globe over the satin top & kneading them & pressing them. She tried to move away but his touch was making her quiver, booting her senses. He moved to the hollow of her neck with wet kisses while his other hand moved over the other curve holding them driving her insane with his touch. She stepped back & shot a angry look. Not sure wat was she angry at. Stopping herself or at his act, definitely not his act both of them knew that. He shook his head losing his mind & went to the washroom to change. She piled the pillow cribbing & complaining to babaji. Ek to late aate hain aur aise sab karte hain. Mujh se baat bhi nahi karten. Inhae to bus!! uff.. kitne din hogayen hum saat main dinner karke, dinner chodo yeh tho break fast bhi nahi karten aaj kal mera saat. Maan came to the room in a foul mod. seeing the pillows just pissed him further, he piled up his pillows over hers & turned his back to her. She didn't like him turning away. Tears rolled down her eyes main inse naraz thi aur yeh mujhe attitude dihka rahen hain. She twists her nose & turns her back to him. babaji yeh mujhe mante bhi nahi..nahi bolti main inseAngry

precap
ShockedOOPS Maan drunkShocked
-PREV  PART 92     NEXT   PART 94-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 16 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 209 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10skydaffodils7thahupyarisahelipsruthigaberinlwgeetsan1989Lily40mishimstar432jaasz_25nikitaagarwal06littlerenu16GraciasMerci9290860623geetkamaanA8406payal956krishna.reshmi87gagsybpinkykasturi11trendyfriendsasmi123platy01diotimasharbatvemtokshipramhatreanu_123choudhary.ashreyabhrasaragulAyesha_MSKannie03nithi07bhakbhartifanJYOTESNAalu5123vantu12MaansMishtiursrithikamons_mbvarshakhedekarnamitasinnazsijnisha_bhcyberprincessholyangelhansasmanonabebusakadafisana.saba7perfectflirt8Whitepigeonrostmaansi25shruthiruchssweet-mishtyMistiofMistz-Jyo-zaqxswcharlie1950lodytrishapjennifer1993SakshiGargyadanubobbydolldoosheekaDreamerRealitydmg_roks_antaraTishuubeforesunriseanjalireddyy84Rohini20heena88tanya_viixrayDiva7neha512kavya.sravyaBlushingqueenBeena_gerumzaheerNH1971-eiya-avani_9HADmishtiAzmiimaansi007shivangi783salmankhanrulz-LOVE-Arshi-huny.thebestdimpzzBe.edgymyedward12cool_gal17RukhluvMaanmaaneetkimeetnan_10m-g19siroililyCuteTommyRocks.Dharamilliishining_moonsheetalvasaSimplyAparajitaninaviJayaRNav2010jazzerettemaanujaanu-maankimishti--shamima---ANGEL--286pearld_sonianats0101...RIDDHIMA...kshubhangivasavi_srikiran99Cytherearadiant_raisaytanujarituka7pushpiIqbal Neha1BadGirlKisscyum321chubzyTheBratbluedreamz953puthCutee999kareena32dreamy4everMyInfatuationzesha143AntaresPaintedSky-Priyaa-mrk-1meravigilisoDoracakekomlikaalicia212Ankita_88ksasi-TeriMalang-LavZanjucoolNiharika.NairambeernRamharilibra25ambbihatinatartarisanu3108wajiha-1-memorable-smj1977.shrutipaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsaylilindiangurl13SahSah-afsha-naddiya26kooliioFireSafireFireepreethiswetha10pop77charmed ones--Ratna--sona-rairsroopalishah10hinal_maaneetaamirkhanfanmaaniqrasweet scorpioanshrahoneygrapepreethiasun-naaaaaaaaa..shreyaa..Tyromaaneetsangelimpoojavermaangeldream14Madhuri53-Mrinalini-CrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_pickachu-BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.notfadedawayJunglebeeKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.SanzMonaya4ever

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
res
muhahaha lol first one. what a lucky day… logged in after 2 days and find ur update instantly. lol

anyway lovely update.
hahah pritvir.. and stupid arjun. can maan pls KICK HIS BIG ass. seriously. i am having a doubt if he is a proper man.  geet insults him soo much and still after geet… W*H. idiot…
LOL
Maan & Geet… i think she slowly realising who exactly maan is.
becara didn't even get to make there SRCry
lol
PLS get them married again soon
otherwise i am sure he will rape her.
LOLLOL

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 15 January 2011 at 5:24pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

simonesimfangaberguru-ki-dewaaninamitasinoptimism-LOVE-Arshi-RukhluvMaanNav2010Rocks.Dharacyum321BadGirlKisskareena32IlovemskDilsaymuskanppop77charmed onesnaddiya26_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesyKrishna_Sourav

Go to top