Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 8:Mod's note PG151 (Page 118)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
so sweet of maan to get multiple copies of pictures for everyone Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

loved how he tried to distract geet on the way back. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Arjun is really sick by having all pictures of geet around him. I think he needs serious help. Disapprove

Geet should be careful around him and tell maan everything. Maan being busy is not helping.Cry

Arjun is obsessed with Geet, he does not love her. He should think about Annie who has always helped him. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shika--

whoa!!! Another beautiful update...I think i should make it up to you for not commenting previously...Approvei liked the entire trip...first i was shocked to see that Maan carries *that* (am not going to use that word pardon) in his wallet..!! then a drunk Geet and her attacks!! LOL
The next day was so romantic..Geet being Geet did not notice why he was wearing a t-shirt...she's just so plain and straight forward...and that's what we love in herWink Next comes Arjun's track....he lost his mind!! He's just confused..he hated seeing the hatred in her eyes which means he sensed that she hated him and the very next minute he says that she don't love maan..she just fears him!! khotey,ullu da patta!!Censored
And then Maan and him assuring that Pruthvi will be with her...Wow Pruthvi is back!!Dancing
I hate Geet being helpless...i always loved her sherni style and now am double happ coz she'd hurt arjun with the knife and pruthvi is also here!! wohooooo!! ab aayega mazaaaa!! Precap sounds interesting...And maan bought prutvi does it means he knows about the arjun thing??Shocked
please please do update soon...coz itni confusion se jeena thoda mushqil hain u see..
PS: di u're not liking my posts so i thought am being a bit too much n stopped commenting but i can't stay like this..without reacting to your wonderful posts...so acha hoga u reply to this comment warna...hum hain rahi pyaar ke fir milenge aapke dusre FFs mein padthey padtheyWink
THANXS A LOT
aab itna dhamkavoghi tho mujhe reply karna h padega...
I am sorry for not replyig that regularly...
yaar sab update karte karte time hi nahi milta...
but seriously love all the comments & replies

TheBrat

nisha_bh Senior Member
nisha_bh
nisha_bh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
ughhhh....i hate this arjun...
plz giv him some sense...
he just ruined the b'ful memories of thier romance...
but maan being busy,n not listening to geet, is an unexpected one....
but,m hoping 4 d best... tat everything will turn into magical!!!!
namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Waiting update soon
TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
zubi123 Senior Member
zubi123
zubi123

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
hi! nice updated bt whn will maan nw about Arjun plz don't  mke ny misundrstndg btwn maaneet bcoz of arjun nd i hope  u'll solve all this clearly nd lovely. so update the nxt soonnnnn
bpinky Groupbie
bpinky
bpinky

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
hey i m extremly sorry dear m very busy in study n assignments n evn der is wedding gonna take place at my home so m vry busy now a daysCryCryCryCryCryCryCry....im sorry again....i really lovd reading part 91 n 92ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....vry nice dear....n i knew it already whn maan n geet vl go to london, arjun vl kidnap her n i ws right...bt i lovd tht geet told him truth without getting scared....lovd maan's love n care for geet...very nice work dear....m sorry bt i dnt hv much time to analyse it in detail....bt i vl do it whn i vl get some free time....d updt ws vry nice n now m waiting for next updt...pls continue soon....
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Amazing Update Muskaan...I love all your 3 FFs and wait for your updates with probably more enthu than the actual serial nowdays...............

One request - Please no MU.......................please please please

Is Arjun Annie track ne real serial mein bhi pareshaan kar rakha as it eats into Maneet moments....

I love this track in this FF and I am waiitng how Geet and Maan will put this Arjun in it's right place......but please no MU between the love birds.....

---- Ritzy

muskanp

Go to top