my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muskanp

UPDATING!!!

me waiting desperately
Be.edgy thumbnail
Offfoooooo Maan! and his stupid work.. 😑 Poor Geet!! She DEFO should be angry with him..
Oo Ooooo!! Opppss.. Maan Drunk.. Aab to Maan gaya kaam se.. LOL!
Please continue soon..
heermeher thumbnail
hey muskan

i m confused whose side i should take geet aur maan here she is making him stretch his patience and there is asking him to wait as she just wants to talk him

Hope you sort out every thing me waiting
beforesunrise thumbnail
wait .... πŸ˜Š  
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
THANK GOD PRITHVI IS THERE WITH GEET....I STILL HATE THAT ARJUN...WHEN WILL GEET TELL MAAN ABOUT ARJUN?...OMG...MAAN DRUNK?..WHAT WILL HE DO NOW 😳..UPDATE SOON
cool_gal17 thumbnail
i dnt need color scheme update jaldi ehhehe
febinyusuff thumbnail
waiting ..................
beforesunrise thumbnail

My sherni is back yes ……  loved it when  she denied to prithvi that she dzn tkwn arjun  

do u knw how much happy  i am that prithvi is back  I was so worried for geet πŸ˜” finally arjun cant trouble her much😊 loved his nd geet's convo in car ..... geet is changed πŸ˜†

Arjun - now ur husband is scared u will runaway arjun dznt kwn geet is married right ? it was just a taunt na πŸ˜²

Aele maan toh change ho gya all busy πŸ˜† β€¦. Geet opened the door wearing her satin short & spaghetti pink top. Resting her hand on her waist & tapping her foot fuming in anger. She looked HOT I can imagine with ur description how hot geet wud have been lukng😲😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ maan ki kya galti if he loses himself πŸ˜³β€¦β€¦poor maan how does  he control himself πŸ˜†

he came closer to hug her.
She pushed him away - NAHI!!!! main kuch kaheti nahi to aap roz late aate ho
he was really tired not in a mod to fight, uppar she looking so tempting maan can't even think of getting angry. He was so lost in her. this was superb updateπŸ‘πŸΌ ….

just want to knw what drug does geet take to control herself πŸ˜† .she is  making this so hard for maan to control himself day by day …

it was awesum nd amazing update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€¦no truly magical update❀️❀️❀️❀️ loved it ……..dnt kwn whether to pity at maan's plight or luf  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

beforesunrise thumbnail
now i want an update lol 
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-truly magical-
part 94

He piled up his pillows over hers & turned his back to her. She didn't like him turning away. Tears rolled down her eyes main inse naraz thi aur yeh mujhe attitude dihka rahen hain. She twists her nose & turns her back to him. Later at night she was in his arms. In the morning he kissed her passionately & she cuddled up willingly. His hand snaked under her top exploring her back. She wrapped her leg around him pressing herself still closer. He placed a soft peck on her forehead & left for his gym.
She realized she was again in his side on the bed & hid her face in the pillow. She made a grumpy face & served him the breakfast. He knew she was still angry about last night. He tried to make up
maan - jaan
geet - mujhe aap se baat nahi karni
maan - jaan meri baat to suno
she turns to say some thing & his phone rings. 
Maan - ek min
geet gets really annoyed babaji inke pass to baat karne ki liya bhi time nahi hain
after the call
maan - haan tum kya kah rahi thi
geet - kuch nahi bye
he hugs her mera sona mera sweetu sorry baba itna gussa mat karo
she naps out chodo mujhe, u don't have time for me now a days
maan - darling it is this project eating up my time
geet - aap to delhi main kabhi itne busy nahi the..puri puri raat mujhe se baat karte the
maan - main abhi bhi tumse puri puri raat baat karloon tume hi pillow ki wall banati rahti ho
geet - OH ..so u have problem with that also
he rolls his eyes
geet - u don't love me, u don't have time for me, phir kyun shaadi ki mujhse?
he kissed her like never before, she just accepted their marriage without even realizing she actually just did. He was on cloud nine. She could feel the difference in his kiss today. She felt some thing different like he was not constrained anymore, like he was really happy. She still didn't realize it was her those words that made the difference. He could do anything to please her. He couldn't believe she subconsciously does accept their marriage. How much ever she denies it with her words & actions but heart & soul does acknowledge the relation. He cupped her face jaan, weekend we shall plan something. I will be all urs tomorrow.
Geet - Nahi I don't need u to do anything for me. aap apne mails ke saat rahena. He kissed her forehead. She turned her head getting upset.

After he left she slugged around feeling the kiss again & again. Aise kyun karten hain ...she touched her lips & felt it again she shied & wondered why was he so different today. She could imagine & feel the every touch of his. She knew he was too hot for her to handle. She always knew her sexy husband was charming. But she had never realized just how insidious that charm could be. She just wanted to spend the whole day in his arms feeling those lips all over her. ALL OVER HER...alarming thought.. she couldn't believe she was really losing herself to him in her dream ..DREAM!!! oh god she was day dreaming. She blushed & spent the saturday finishing her assignments & course work. She was so wanting to call maan but she was supposed to be angry with him. Moreover why didn't he call that thought was irritating her. She was just missing him she knew that. It was pass 11 at night & maan had still not returned she was getting restless.

Maan at clients party finished his formal-informal talks & was about to leave when the client insisted on having a drink. Maan just took a sip (he murmured ek sip main woh mera khoon peejaygi..maan aur mat peena warna waise bahut naraz hain pata nahi kitna naraz hojayegi )when another client just began a conversation on the Reading project. Maan got carried away in the discussion since it was really a trouble making project. He didn't realize he just finished a whole glass of wine. He looked at the time it was 12...tu to gaya aaj...abhi abhi madam shaadi ko maan ne lagi hain...aaj hi divorce bhi hojayega. He could feel himself feeling little tipsy. He warned himself kuch mat bolna, chup chap jake so jaana. He held his breath & rang the bell. She stood there fuming in anger in her ever sexy night suit. He scanned her top to bottom. OH GOD!!! how am I to control myself he murmured. He dropped his head down & tried to walk in avoiding her. she shouted - yeh kya halat bana rakha hain
she noticed his black court was in his hand & his shirts first 3 buttons were open exposing his chest making him look irresistibly hot. She tried to remain angry not getting carried away with his seducing hot looks. She rested her hand on the waist & tapped her foot. Her waist oops....he definitely lost it. He moved carnally towards her throwing his jacket away & slamming the door behind with desire written all over his face. she stood there frozen, feeling just like a cornered rabbit eyeing the fox. Though she was sure no rabbit ever felt this way about its hunter. He pinned her to the wall & kissed her all over the exposed skin. Ek tho pura din mera samne itna sexy dress pehne ke ghoomthi ho & u expect me to control myself. She fluttered her lashes & looked at him & then her dress..babaji main to humesha se hi yehi dress pehni thi hoon. Do u even know what ur dress does to me.. she shook her head looking down. He ripped spaghetti top & carried her the bed. She hid herself hugging him babaji he is drunk. He throws her on the bed just in her shorts !! half naked. She pulls the spread & piles the pillow. He snaps off his shirt
she makes a scared baby face - maan aap yeh kya kar rahen ho
he gets on the bed & throws the pillow away, dare u pile this pillow ever again. She hides herself inside the spread yeh itna naraz kyun ho rahen hain. Before she could realize he pulled the sheet away & pinned her hands on either side. She resisted snapping & kicking & turning her head with her bare curves pressing against his chest. He looked at lovingly, his fingers slowly slipped through her hair releasing her hand & pulled her mouth to his, steering her to face him. She couldn't miss the intensity in those eyes alluring & tipsy eyes. U know I really love u. how could she even protest hearing those words. She just melted into those words. His hand slipped around her bare curves, she moaned. It felt like the most delicious sensation in the world. Every nerve of her seemed to tingle as his touch drifted from one place to other. He cup her ***** softly teasing at her ******. sinking down further he traced a line of kisses from shoulder to her curves & his mouth found her buds, peaked from his caress. She moaned tipping her head back & rutting her fingers through his hairs. 
She arched into his touch, her breathing quick & shallow, her lips searching for his. When his fingers finally touched her between her legs sliding her satin shorts the gasp turned into a moan of such intensity that he thought she had reached her peak already. He stopped then began again this time his cares more gentle. He was so different from his wild self. He really was playing all around her softly seducing her. His gentle assault sent wild sensations coursing through her body. She surrendered, her mind completely focused on the feel of his fingers between her legs. The first spasm hit her real hard & by complete surprise. She cried out, grabbing his shoulder. When the tremors came she moved away unable to take it anymore but maan was there again drawing her flood out, making her give him every last bit of her shyness & soul.  She had never experienced anything like this before. She closed her eyes & tars welled up.
Maan whispered kissing her tears - tum teehk ho na
she nodded blushing pressing her cheek against his chest. This was the first ever time she had come!!! It was the ultimate feeling she ever felt. She felt so complete & contended. They cuddled up & slept together, she didn't move to her side of the bed she fell a sleep in his arms for the very first time like it was the most natural thing.

precap
😲maan 😑angry😲

-PREV    PART 93    NEXT    LINK THREAD 9-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago