-truly magical- MAANEET thread 8:Mod's note PG151 - Page 83

Posted: 13 years ago
FABULOUS part!!!
Plzzzzzzzzzz let Maan do whatever he does when he is drunk and not anyother gal!!
Maan is so busy that he culdnt take tym out for her is jus so not done
Im not liking this
Lovd that Prithivi is helping her out
Maan still didnt hear her out abt Arjun
Jab kuch hoga na than he will regret it for sure
Both looses their senses but Geet really recovers fast n gets angry as always
Hop boths relation be back as 1st
Hi Muskan,

Loved it you are the best.

Preet
Nice update yaar u always write awsome mann bhi na ek barr geet ki baat sun leta aur yeh arjun uff sick man i am so glad prithvi is with geet so arjun cant mess up with geet and mann coming home late cause he is too busy for his business and not even eating breakfast with her making geet angry and on the other hand mann is loosing patience with geet behaviour for putting pillows in between them and poor mann did not even get ho have SH and now mann drunk pata nahin kya hoga i hope mann don't loose himself and rape her please get them remarried soon so that both can have their SH properly and mann becomes happy if mann does smthng stupid while he is drunk he will regret later big time lets see what u have next always exiciting to read u r update awsome job............ Will wait please update soon...

Raman
awesomeeeeeeee thank god prithvi has handled arjun n maan is bcoming careless day by day
n precap is interestingggggggg
Muskaan! I needdddd MAAN TO KNOW THE truth ASAP!

because if maan will finds out from someone else like Prithivi and then maan will be mad at Geet and it was not Geet fault becuase she wanted to tell him..

I WANT MAAN TO KICKK ARJUN ASS! doesn't he KNOWS she is MARRIED! URGHHH! I wanna MURDER HIM! pleaseee throw him out soon orr hopefully HE FALLS for someone else..because I m not liking HIM TOUCHING Geet at all..She belongs to maan only! :P

GET MAANEET married fast! they should go back soon so they cud have proper wedding & SR! poor maan! he wants SR SOON! :P

Precap looks interesting ;) CANT WAIT!
awesome part
finally prithvi is back 

loved the update di!!!! finally geet ko uss arjun se chhutkara mila😡...........thank god maan ne prithvi ko bula liya......darling prithvi ne sab achhe se handle kar liya🤗.......but 1 thing which is confusing me is y did maan cald prithvi all of sudden......kahin aisa toh nhi ki maan ko arjun ke bare mein pta hai????😕😲.......after all its all regarding MSK's lady love.....wo pehle bhi to uski har baat ki kahbar rakhata tha na...........
anyways....shadi ke 5 mon....n geet still not letting maan do anything😲..........poor maan.......ek to geet k tantrums...upar se uska hot hot luk.....n nt to 4get how sumtyms she herself gets carried away..🤣
n she expects maan to control himself!!!!🤣
really luking 4ward to precap.......maan drunk.....isse kya hoga geet ka brahmcharya bhang☺️🤣

Wow
So nice
Love it
I just love your updates