waitingggg for the update

love u muskii

Sana
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

-truly magical-
part 92

Maan walked geet to see the sunset & she stood in arms watching the sky changing colors every second & finally dark. She rested her head backward resting on his shoulder. They never wanted to end this day to end...she turned to face him & kissed him like never before. They walked back to the apartment to meet up with the friends. They all had the dinner & spend some time seeing the pictures they had taken. Maan arranged for multiple copies for them to carry back as remembrance.
Geet - can they join us in london just for a day please
maan - they only have Schengen visa
Geet - can't we stay for a day more?
Maan - we can jaan, but they can't
geet made a baby face - kyun?
Raj - we have to report back on duty on Monday
naina - that is why we are leaving on Saturday, it will take a day in traveling & getting back to station.
Geet hugged maan to hide her tears.

she kissed & hugged them all & dropped them at the airport. Maan & geet boarded their flight back to London. She looked little upset. he tried to distract her showing the snaps  talking about the trip. It was way pass mid night by the time they reached home. She changed into her short & spaghetti top & piled up the pillow. He shook his head & looked away.
Geet - it all seems like a dream
maan - umm
geet - mujhe mera birthday surprise bahut aacha laga, mujhe wanhi rahne hain, it was so beautiful
maan - finally u liked something, warna tho main jo bhi karta hoon tumhe pasand nahi hain
she turned to face him - aise nahi hain
he smiled - u always complain that nothing is special about us
she didn't know what to say, she was confused about her own definition of special, different, magical!!! he could read her eyes, he smiled & closed his eyes waiting for her to roll into his arms. They spend sunday more relaxing at home. Maan was held up with his work while she did the cleaning bit at home & catching up with her college assignement.

MONDAY
geet walked into the college, suddenly a hand closed her mouth & lifted her & took her off the feet. She felt dizzy & her eyes closed against her will. She opened her eyes to find her self surrounded with walls  of huge pictures of hers. She felt a slight pain in her head she shook her head & tried to look again at the walls. She scanned through the room & tried to figure out where she was. She looked at all the corners & then suddenly noticed arjun sitting cuddled up in a corner. She stood up in a minute & slapped him. Kya kar rahen ho tum mera saat, agar unhe pata challega tho!! he will kill you..OMG ...she immediately checked the time it was afternoon 2pm.
Geet - do you eve realize what you are doing? Tum pagal ho gayen ho kya?
Arjun - HAAN MAIN PAGAL HOGAYA HOON, mujhe pata nahi mera saat kya ho raha hain
he throws the birthday card he made for her - look what I have gone & done. Kyun tum mera dilo dimag main aise chahi huwi ho. I hate you ..I hate you for doing this to me but I still I love u damit..I still love you damit.. 
Geet looks at the letter & the wall which had her huge huge pictures which she never knew existed. She tore up all the pictures & tore the letter & threw it on his face.
Geet - its just a attraction u have on me, get over it.
He turns her hand forcefully & brings her real close to him, his eyes spitted fire & pain, he could seal the distance between them. He didn't !!!he looked at her in rage & hated to see the hatredness in her eyes.  Attraction..it all seems to be mere attraction to you!!! she frees herself & moves away from him feeling intimidated. agar mujhe kuch karna hota tho I could have done it when u where unconscious. She hated being so helpless. You don't know where u are heading to, agar unhe pata challega tho, I can't imagine...
He takes a deep breath - tum kanha thi, I so much wanted to wish you on your birthday. Tumhara phone nahi lag raha tha, I don't eve know where u stay, aise koi karta hain kya
she wonders he doesn't seem to register her words..bus aapne dhun main hain
arjun cups her face - main ne tumhe kanha kanha nahi dhonda
geet snaps out of his hands & punches his face making him bleed he still doesn't seem to stop.
He still moving towards her with bleeding nose - u won't believe how many times I have heard your welcome message in the voice mail.
Geet pushes him away & holds his collar - don't u get it, main sirf unki hoon, u don't even realize if he knows about all this..
he doesn't let her complete - exactly !!! tum usse darti ho..pyar nahi karti, agar pyar karti tho u would have long told him about me!!!actually u love me..
geet just leaves his collar in disgusted feeling.
He moves closer to her again - mat daroo main usse sabal loonga,
she laughs at his thought & moves away from him. She looks around & finds a knife. She grabs the knife & points at him - don't come near me.
He mocks her & walks close to her - tum mujhe nahi hurt kar sakti
she swings the knife carefully just to get a scratch on his arms. He was shocked looking at his arms bleed, it seemed she was doing it intentionally, he didn't know she was sword fight champ & wat control she has on her weapons. He looked at her in pain, more pain was felt in his heart, he still couldn't believe that she doesn't love him. Tum meri pyar ko kyun nahi samjh thi.
She held the knife pointing to his neck -tum samjte ho kya ani ke pyar ko?
He looks away feeling guilty.
She threw the knife away - u just used her, played with her feelings, kabhi nahi socha usse becahri ke dil ke baren main, even now she tries to help you. Aur tum besharmo ki tarah uski help lethe ho hurting her further. Tum kya jano pyar kya hota hain.
She takes her bag & walks out checking her phone for any missed calls, there was more than 20 missed calls from maan. She immediately calls him
maan shouts - where the hell are you?
Geet - mujhe aap se milna hain abhi
maan - I am at clients place
she was irritated - why are u always busy
he yells back - u r the one busy,  subha se tumhe phone kar rahan hoon, do u even know how much I was worried. Driver ko phone kiya he also doesn't know where u are? U r just taking me for granted.
She was already freaked out with wat happened with arjun & maans being so rude just pissed her further - I hate u & cuts the call.
He gets angry & just carries on with his work.
Geet gets back home & waits for him. She gets tired & sleeps off in the couch little bit the effect of the seditive arjun applied on her in the morning. Maan comes back really late. He sees her sleeping the couch. He changes & carries her to the bed.

She cuddles up & slept in his arms murmuring abhi bhi naraz ho. He closes his eyes thinking how can he ever be angry with her.  
Next day geet wakes up late with heavy head. Maan gets her milk & kisses her forehead.
Geet - mujhe aapse baat kari hain
maan - abhi nahi jaan I am really getting late
geet - mujhe kal ke baren main baat karni hain
maan - don't worry I got it all sorted
she was confused
maan - I have called prithvi, he is waiting down for u. aab se he will be always there with like before. She was dead scared if he knew about arjun & how did he know.
Geet - I am really sorry maan main aapko AR..
he closes her lips with his. they get lost in each other like they are kissing each other for first ever time. he looks at her beautiful face, her eyes her curls, he holds her closer, I am sorry mujhe tumpe shout nahi karna tha, I was getting really worried for you. She hugs him lekin mujhe kuch kahna hain aap se
he pushes her hair back - abhi nahi sweetheart I am already late.

precap
maan busy🤢 & geet angry😡

MySpace Comment Back Comment: 4
-PREV     PART 91      NEXT    PART 93-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting'.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res..Yay Me first hehe
Awesome Update muski di
Loved it
Amazing
Ughhh I hate this Arjunn!
Wanna kill him..lol
Uff and now Maan busy
and Geet angry?
ope koi problems na ho
But the sunset was cute
awhh They all lef..poor geet
Loved the update
But thank god prithivi is there
Maan did a good thing
Continue soon
Thank u!

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so close to being the first one....
will try next time....
OH this arjun is a creep.... he's not in love its way far from love....
please make him to to ani and leave the love birds alone..
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Idiot maan....... Baat toh sun le uski baad main isse topic ka issue banayega.....