Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 8:Mod's note PG151 - Page 44

mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really nice part. it was really romantic. poor maan, how much he has to control, geet will do such things and will ask him not do naything. continue soon............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey  nice part update as quickly as possible cant wait to read about geet reaction
m-g19 thumbnail
ary muski ya kya no morng cofee😲,cahlo morng cofee na sahi eveng tee k bary mai kya khyal hai😉
nisharoyce thumbnail
 oooooh my gooooooooooood
i m not able to hold myself yaar & i m not able to think anything now
itna bura impact         seeeeeeeeeeeeeriously luv it

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
poor maan watever he says he is in trouble😆
liked the bold geet😉😳😳😳
keep writing
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

for lateeeeeeeeee comments

updates

part 87 & 88  fantastic.

gondola ride and maneet dance 

Maan smiled standing near a table with an absolutely stunning full face mask in white and gold lace with sweeping black and red feathers. She looked at few other guys with different masks & was getting confused. He enjoyed watching her restlessly looking for him, her restlessness was clearly visible through the pair of eyes of the blue feathered mask she wore. She knew he was watching her, she smiled naughtily & removed her mask, maan wondered what was she up to, she took a red satin ribbon from the table that had different masks for the guests. She blind folded herself & then wore the mask. Maan was curious what she was upto.
She didn't seem restless now. She walked few steps & took a deep breath. She concentrated on the music that was set romantic & soft. Then she clustered her sense to think about him, his smell his heart beat, his warmth..he knew what she was up to now. He crossed his arms on his chest & watched her closely. He took a wine glass in his hand to play with the smell. She slowly moved towards him, he stiffened a bit in shock & bit  in pleasure. She smiled that was not visible, she pulled her slender gloved hand towards him may I have the pleasure of dancing with you. He smiled still played hard to guess, changed his voice & said sure pleasure is all mine & mistake held her hand...touch more than enough a confirmation for her it was his. She immediately put her hand around his neck & pulling him to a closer dance rather than the usual formal dance. He teased her earlobes whispering in a different voice yet again, I like your scent. She blushed more because of the shiver that rippled through with his soft whisper. He simply held her, his strength moving her across the dance floor with such ease that her feet barely touched down. He squeezed her still closer unlike himself & said into her ears don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. She smiled you can never hurt me she replied. Thats good for me. She hugged him still closer, already feeling him aroused, she slowly snaked his hair.
Maan - so what is your name
she proudly replied - geet khurana
he smiled delightfully.
Maan - you don't want to know my name
geet - if I am in your arms, means it is engraved in my heart
maan - itna yekin hain khud pe
geet - nahi aap pe
he looked at her curiously
geet - you definitely won't watch me dancing in some one else arms
he laughed loud
geet - isse pehle ki koi haat mujhe meshsoos kare usse aap se hokar guzarna padta

part 89

update

You are dam hot maan singh khurana. He was shocked to hear her say that really irresistible. Mujhe yah nahi samjh aata ki koi ladki aapke saat kaam kaise kar sakti hain. He was 200% sure she was totally drunk.   abhi to bol diya hosh me ane pe geet ka reaction  aur maan  ka geet k expression ko enjoy karna maza aye ga.

waiting for next

febinyusuff thumbnail
muski.. where r youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lolz .......only thing left was for geet to sing

.........venice ka peg lagake
....... teri gali vich aake 
......dewaani main pagal
.......main tali hogayi , main tali main tali main tali hogayi !!

how long did maan keep that condom in his wallet !! ðŸ˜²
what if it disintegrates as raj uses it  ????!!!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜²

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
Awesome Update
Loved it
Amazing
HOT And Passionate too
Awhhh Maan is such a Gentlemen
Love him