Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey anybody can give all the links of muskan's maaneet ff i want to read it as i am unable to find it, so would any one be kind enough to give me all the links
ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Muski, Update kar

⭐️Waiting for the Night JAAN❤️
-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yay!! UPDATE!!  me waiting and di also waiting for ur response to my FF. i only started it cuz u encouraged me.
febinyusuff thumbnail
muskaan back on track !!!!!

yay.. waiting !!!!!

cool_gal17 thumbnail
plzz update jaldi se i hav eggjammmmmmmmmmmm
muskaan... thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

UPDATING MORNING COFFEE WITH TRULY MAGICAL

waiting waiting waiting..............
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan...

me also waiting!!!
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey baccha and shreya!!!

gudmorning dear!!!

wassup?????...

muskaan... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

me also waiting!!!

can wait for the surprise what maan has for the night.........

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-truly magical-
part 88

LONDON
arjun & anni get the address from the office, it was the YMCA address. They went to the hostel to find she was not living there anymore. They were clueless of her wearabout. Her phone was not reachable, they didn't have any idea where she lived, just making them realize how much less they actually knew about her. Anni couldn't believe it herself that, she didn't know geet well enough. Arjun was upset & heartbroken. All he wanted was to see her once, even that seemed so difficult.

VENICE
after the romantic gondola ride they it was getting dark & quiet around the place setting the romance around. They went back to the apartment to get ready for the dinner. Maan slipped in another red gift pack with a note stuck on top for geet. He got dressed in formal black suit & left with the other men, while the ladies where still freshening up. Geet wiped her face with the towel & came out. She was thrilled to see the gift on the bed, she smiled & read the note "find me if u want to dance with me" she narrowed her eyebrows wondering what was it all about. She opened the gift box to find a beautiful stain, long deep blue dress with boat neck, fitting her perfectly slipping into her curves making them look even more perfect with soft gloves that came up to  her elbow curled up at the ends. She looked further & found a mask & invite to an carnival ball at the famous hotel in Venice. Babaji yeh tho cheating he knows what mask I have.!!!! she got dressed & went out to the living room to meet rest of them elegantly dressed with their respective masks. They smiled & exchanged the notes. They were galvanized with the game plan set by the men. They got into the car that awaited with a chauffeur at the exit of the apartment. As they entered the carnival ball they were received in a luxurious way by actors, acrobats, dancers and a classical orchestra. Their eyes scanned the masked men & women looking for their respective partners.  Geet looked for him desperately, she was getting anxious & restless. Soon she saw ridz, naina & mukti already taken. Still not sure if they were with armaan, raj & prem. Some one with a pirate mask offered to dance with her. She scanned the person & refused. Maan smiled standing near a table with an absolutely stunning full face mask in white and gold lace with sweeping black and red feathers. She looked at few other guys with different masks & was getting confused. He enjoyed watching her restlessly looking for him, her restlessness was clearly visible through the pair of eyes of the blue feathered mask she wore. She knew he was watching her, she smiled naughtily & removed her mask, maan wondered what was she up to, she took a red satin ribbon from the table that had different masks for the guests. She blind folded herself & then wore the mask. Maan was curious what she was upto.
She didn't seem restless now. She walked few steps & took a deep breath. She concentrated on the music that was set romantic & soft. Then she clustered her sense to think about him, his smell his heart beat, his warmth..he knew what she was up to now. He crossed his arms on his chest & watched her closely. He took a wine glass in his hand to play with the smell. She slowly moved towards him, he stiffened a bit in shock & bit  in pleasure. She smiled that was not visible, she pulled her slender gloved hand towards him may I have the pleasure of dancing with you. He smiled still played hard to guess, changed his voice & said sure pleasure is all mine & mistake held her hand...touch more than enough a confirmation for her it was his. She immediately put her hand around his neck & pulling him to a closer dance rather than the usual formal dance. He teased her earlobes whispering in a different voice yet again, I like your scent. She blushed more because of the shiver that rippled through with his soft whisper. He simply held her, his strength moving her across the dance floor with such ease that her feet barely touched down. He squeezed her still closer unlike himself & said into her ears don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. She smiled you can never hurt me she replied. Thats good for me. She hugged him still closer, already feeling him aroused, she slowly snaked his hair.
Maan - so what is your name
she proudly replied - geet khurana
he smiled delightfully.
Maan - you don't want to know my name
geet - if I am in your arms, means it is engraved in my heart
maan - itna yekin hain khud pe
geet - nahi aap pe
he looked at her curiously
geet - you definitely won't watch me dancing in some one else arms
he laughed loud
geet - isse pehle ki koi haat mujhe meshsoos kare usse aap se hokar guzarna padta
he lifted his mask off & placed a soft kiss on her shoulder, a fine madness seized her & she quivered. Oh god they were almost making love on the dance floor & everything in them was responding to each other, totally independent of their control. He slowly removed her mask & then the ribbon that was blind folding her. She looked into those alluring eyes & continued dancing comfortably. He hugged her till closer & dipped his head in her shoulder. U r looking beautiful. Aapne itna kuch kab arrange kiya? He smiled & softly danced losing into her.

After the dance they all moved on to have their dinner. The table was set for 8. They sat opposite to each other to enjoy the candle night dinner. The menu was set with all geets choice of dishes. Maan had not missed out on any thing. Everything she liked was there, it was left on her to choose on what she wanted to have for dinner. He got up & served her himself. She was feeling so pleased & touched. She took the first bite & fed him. He took the bite & fed her. Others softly clapped for the romantic couple and placed a  toss for the birthday girl. They decided to walk back to the apartment. It was beautifuly calm, quiet & romantic. They walked through the stoned lanes hand in hand kissing between the lonely corners. As they reached the apartment all of them were really ruttish & voluptuous. They said happy birthday to geet one last time & went into their rooms. Geet went into the kitchen to drink water while maan went to change. He saw the room & came out at once. He closed the door & rubbed his temple, scared & tensed knowing his wife will definitely not approve of this. 

precap
😲maan needs to give serious explanation now!!!

- PREV    PART 87   NEXT   PART 89 -
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments. Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago