India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Written Update January 1

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

This Ralph and Nandini ka story line is being stretched like an old chewing gum now.

• Alka comes back home apologises to Babuji who is talking some work with some guy (I think this was Jay's father).  Alka then leaves from there and Babuji says shes not well.  Alka cries and hugs mom saying why do I have to pick between dad and Ralph.

• Abhishek is day dreaming and playing with Nandini's earring in his office.  When Chander walks in he tells Chander that he wants to meet her one last time and that is in pain (so am I seeing your ridiculous story being dragged on now.). Counsellor Chander advices against meeting her what with elections round the corner and him having promised his mother he wont meet her.  But Chander says thats why he wants to meet her one last time to close that chapter.  (Abhi's cute but his acting is terrible - makes his obsession laughable and boring!)

• Mom advices Alka to serve Babuji tea and to apologise and keep her mouth shut.  This will make him come around (and she couldnt give this advice like 7 episodes ago?)

• Chander's place cable isn't working so Dad suggests they eat.  (Now I am concerned that how in the world do these 2 run their house?  No one seems to have a job outside and all the dad does is cook for Chander.)

• Ralph calls Alka and she's flashbacking to Chander's dads' lecture and doesn't
    take his calls.  (First of all the story doesn't move forward much and whatever little they do move forward they keep repeating endlessly in flashbacks on later episodes) 
    Babuji walks in on her weeping.  She hugs him and apologises.  He's happy and apologises as well when Ralph calls again.  He says to go ahead and answer the phone.  You have every right to decide how to live your life and if you feel happy with him do as you please and what makes you happy, cause if we force our decision on you and things don't go well then we would never be able to forgive ourselves.  So she's thrilled but then Babuji says you you have to obey my one request.
Preview:
    Mom wonders how Babuji agreed to Alka-Ralph and asks him whats his motive. Alka tells Chander she has some great news to share.
  • Abhi stalks Nandini - he is at her door and she is pleading with him to go away as her dad keeps asking who's there who's these
BTW - another promo they have shown is Abhi kinda too close and grabbing Nandini while she is pleading to be let go.  This show is right now going so slow I could do a weekly update and you wouldn't miss much.

Edited by emptypot - 02 January 2011 at 11:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dambisladdooharish_kenautorikshapisces16veil_of_rosesPrinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
thanks.
autoriksha Senior Member
autoriksha
autoriksha

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I agree with you - the story is dragging and i hope it doesn't put people off watching this serial. 
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
sophiam Senior Member
sophiam
sophiam

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index