MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Can You guess this Film?

How good is your knowledge of movies? In this game, all you have to do is guess the title of the film by reading through the clues given. The clues can simply be the summary of the film. You can make your summary of the film as short or long as you want (but don't make it to easy for someone to guess it will not be fun like that) & You cant give away the star cast either. You can make your summary of the film as sarcastic funny or whatever you want but you cant change the story of the film its self. HAVE FUN!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
I will start it off πŸ˜Š

A beautiful blind women that is really talented. She is blind but can make the most amazing pottery. She meets this guy who saved her life once & falls in love with him. He ends up falling in love with her also & promises to make her see again. He succeeds & she gets her eye sight back but unfortunately she doesn't get to see him because of a tragic event. The film goes on as she ends up meeting another guy & accepting his marriage proposal. On the day of the engagement she meets her lost lover again. Can you guess the film??

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai?

Great game missiffy πŸ‘
I have no clue what the movie is..
MissIffiy thumbnail
Thanks eraser πŸ˜Š & you all don't have to wait for me to give the answer feel free to give clues for your film also & dont think you have to write up a lot your clue can be one sentence if you want  or if thats even possible I got bored so just opened this up πŸ˜ŠEdited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Two Deewana look for a Rich NRI, bc she had an advertisement that she wanted to marry, the comedy is about their journey..

Hint: Think of the Khans
xDestinyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Andz Apna Apna for the 2nd one 1st one no idea don't think I have seen such a film interesting film though
xDestinyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The son falls for a poor girl the dad doesn't approve & wants him to marry a rich girl of his own status. The son goes against his dad & marries the poor girl.

I know there are many films with this story but hint multi star film
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

I will start it off πŸ˜Š

A beautiful blind women that is really talented. She is blind but can make the most amazing pottery. She meets this guy who saved her life once & falls in love with him. He ends up falling in love with her also & promises to make her see again. He succeeds & she gets her eye sight back but unfortunately she doesn't get to see him because of a tragic event. The film goes on as she ends up meeting another guy & accepting his marriage proposal. On the day of the engagement she meets her lost lover again. Can you guess the film??

Sounds interesting..there is an old film (which I have not seen)...So I will make a wild guess..SUNAINA...

or an old Madhuri film...
Originally posted by: xDestinyx

The son falls for a poor girl the dad doesn't approve & wants him to marry a rich girl of his own status. The son goes against his dad & marries the poor girl.

I know there are many films with this story but hint multi star film

Kabhikhusikabhigham?😊