Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Performance Cumulative weekending - Jan 2nd 2010 (Page 4)

Poll Question: Whose performance was most captivating

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [43.24%]
3 [8.11%]
3 [8.11%]
7 [18.92%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [5.41%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
6 [16.22%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Hey saffy great to see you here.....

nice poll.....lil confusing though.

Supposed to analyse the already done performance....right??? choose the most liked....

I will go contestant by contestant.

Shekhar-Preeti: Preeti is a smart choreographer.....she does most of the dancing but never lets you feel that Shekhar is at the back foot. Their  first dance was more of her doing the works while Shekhar looked good just moving a step here and there. The kind of choreography continued till the bihari folk dance act where Shekhar outshone Preeti. I think it was his best performance coz he danced from his heart and well too. Techniques don't matter always.

Renukha-Jai- I think Jai was a strong choreographer and knew to play with the strengths of his partner. Renuka met with justice in spite of being the weakest contender.....she deserved Jai coz only a brilliant choreographer like him could make non-dancers like Renuka dance. Renuka's 'Udi main Udi' performance was nice....she came out of her cocoon looking graceful. 

Akhil- Sneha- A shame to the sportsman spirit. His attitude is more wrong than his dancing skills. He has never put enough effort but always expected the fruits of success. And ever complaining but not improving. I didn't like any of his dance nor his spirit. Didn't see much spark in Sneha either....but seemed sweet and hardworking. 

Ragini-Nirav- Turned out to be the biggest disappointment for me. I love Ragini from Sasural- her spunk, her acting, her screen presence are all top notch. But in Jhalak she has turned out to be quite a damper. Her dancing doesn't have the flow.....and in the second dance- expression wise i wasn't happy from her....saw lil limitations from her. Her best performance has to be the south indian dhamaka she did last week....true to her spirit she shone like the sun.....my only complain the dance performed wasn't folk, it was south indian film's dance routine. She's got potential.....but his choreographer isn't good enough. I would rate him lowest in the choreographers.    

Daya-Vrushali: The flying man dances too! I kind of was not surprised when i saw him dancing and being light on feet in spite of him being heavy.....he was always agile and flying in CID. Have seem him through childhood...he's always been the man. I think he is doing really well.....i would like vrushali to push him lil more into dancing coz he has the potential. His best act was the suspense act in film dance episode.....he was in his own skin and looked good being in it. Daya's posture is very good for international dances.

Chang- Marischa: I love Chang. He is got potential and got good choreographer. He may not look the toughest competitor.....but he's got the spirit to be one. Best performance would be his last 'Naga dance'.....he did it without any reservations.....he's opening dheere dheere!!

Salman-Yana: I warming up to Salman as a choreographer....he's really good. But sometimes i feel he overpowers yana and as a choreographer he should bring her to fore. Salman is brilliant at giving finishing....he makes the performance impacting. Favourite act will be the 'romantic dreamy dance' they did. i didn't like their last act that much....it was impacting and aggressive but mostly jumping on each other...storyline was pretty interesting. I am still doubtful if Kalarippayattu can be put into the branch of folk dance even if its a dance form. The thing is jdj should stick to the form zone they have been given- folk means folk. 

Anushka-Puneet: didn't see much. first performance had the spunk.

Mahi-Savio: Mahi's body movements are completely of a non-dancer....she has way too much looseness in body. She's got best choreographer and behind all that masti khor personality of mahi's....she seems hardworking. She's yet to give her best. I liked her introduction dance best.

Krushna-Robin- He's the fun element of JDJ. Didn't like his last performance that mch.....too many expressions. He did exactly wat he was trying not to do....make weird expressions being a woman. Still it was great fun. Sci-fi act has to my their fav. 

Ankita-Nishant- Anki's got a lot of potential but not being tapped by her choreographer. Nishant is overlooking Anki's strengths. He is just choreographing dance steps for her but not understanding her enough as a dance partner. He should really measure the pros and cons of Ankita as performer and choreograph accordingly. He's young and that is why doesn't know the tricks.....but have found him to extremely hard working and wanting to show his best. So I still feel Nishant's got the potential to tap Anki's potential. Best act would be Rajasthani folk.......anki nearly did a brilliant job.

Sushant and Shampa: It is Sushant's acting skills shining more than his dancing skills. The Bekhuda-Raunde wasn't completely a clean act....but it stood out because of its theatre film effect. The Mrityunjay again was a brilliant story telling....he was brilliant with body language....even the half sit ups wasn't a sore point in spite it could be done in full. I agree with Malliaka that Sushant has brilliant body language....i feel Sushant moulds his body according to character....and I have seen his acts from the beginning of his career. He had got the youthful spunk in Preet and he brings the required looseness and under-confidence to fore of a poor uneducated mechanic. Preet and Manav are such contrasting personalities...yet he never made you feel that the character could be anyone else. The body language is being moulded here too according to each performance. I can't choose b/w horror act and mrityunjay act....both acts were absolutely brilliant. But have to add SHAMPA IS THE STAR!!!

So winner for me Sushant's both acts of horror and mrityunjay. 

Edited by bonnefille - 03 January 2011 at 1:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower..Sonii..nikitagmc

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
hiya saffy....
i looooooooooved yana's performance for ahem ahem obvious reasons

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Watz the verdict for today folks??

Did they all 'deserve' wat they got??

Looks like Ragini aint in gud mood...how was her perf?
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
how come ppl have voted for yaana without watchin it .. isnt she gonna act on tuesday .lol . anyways my vote goes for her too  beforeeven watchin it hehe
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya saffy....
i looooooooooved yana's performance for ahem ahem obvious reasons
lol im confused now ... how have u all seen yaanas act .. its still monday Ouch
SaffyFlower IF-Dazzler
SaffyFlower
SaffyFlower

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey ekta_salman - this thread is to vote for the whole of december's performances

We will do a thread tommorrow to vote specifically for this week - wud be unfair to vote for this week until all contestants are seen,right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Heyy Saffy
The consistent performer is gonna get Ujala spotlless preformer of the season, and Rs.5 lacs

Looks Sushant is gonna have it Wink

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 03 January 2011 at 11:01am
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant Sushant.. Sushant.. Sushant 

Love u Sushi......ur the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Heart

Go to top