Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's Past Betrayals - A boon or curse? (Page 5)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

*peeks in at the discussion before she heads back home*

*notices make-believe's sig*

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

*realizes it's totally off topic*

*continues nonetheless*

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yaar Fivr...when I saw Seema's come back scene, she was wearing this jewelry which I have seen in some offbeat places and its so "pitta hua maal" now that noone even buys tht stuff anymore....(the rainbow effect on the stones and that design.....)and then I thought about Kala...yaar, she is seriously the most well dressed in LTL....Even her Jewelry is beautiful and doesnt have the cheap streak....Her sarees look so awesome on her....when she reveals her true face to Naku, I didnt find her saree gng with her blouse and yet she carried it so well......Cant get enough of her....

dnt worry, not poaching in ur territory ....u know my loyalty - right?
ROFL   ROFL
but u need to keep an eye on Fuzzyface and looks like now on MB too!!
ROFL   ROFL    ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Hi Nikki,

Wonderful responses to interesting questions that you have put forward to all of us. BTW, good to have you back but you seem to have brought all the hidden loves of your life with you in those huge siggies?Could I share or just take SRK?EmbarrassedHe is all I ask, besides, our Dutta.LOL

To come back to your post, I feel all depends on Dutta's state when he sees Seema post his accident. I will assume that he is completely normal (AMEN) except for the injuries that he would have sustained. I would discount indifference straight away as this is not just possible if we go by Dutta's psyche and go for total infuriation and an emotional outburst. I would like to see him thrashing everything around him like he did upon Supriya's elopement and even Nakusha's FR as this will finally release the deep-rooted demons in his mind. One might disagree as it would put in contention all the positive influence that Nakusha would have had on him but he needs to complete this cycle to free Nakusha and anybody else of any sense of vicarious liability.

Not just because of the old memories burning his heart and haunting him but, also, because of the consequences of that betrayal. He needs to vent out to release that pent-up negative energy that he has bottled up for years to the point that he cannot snap out of the self-denial that has been the bane of his life. You see, betrayal is a, horribly, packaged gift which leaves us with a sense of shame and blame, a deadly combination that profoundly affects self-esteem and leads us to feel we have to keep experiences of betrayal secret. In effect, it stops spontaneity, burdens us, and keeps us in a state of ongoing disease, or off-center. Thanks to Nakusha, Dutta, did manage to tackle most of these traits to a certain degree but never got, completely, rid of them. He will, finally, understand that Seema's betrayal and even Supriya's to a lesser degree should become the final catalyst towards his own efforts (not a third party's or Naku's) for self-healing and empowerment through four truths which are notably:

We all experience betrayal in our lives.

Betrayal challenges us to not assume

When we experience, fully, the grief from betrayal, we come to a place of acceptance and accompanying forgiveness.
 Acceptance and forgiveness do not excuse or erase the betrayal - instead, they allow us to let go and freely be present in our lives.

I am not going to dwell on the first two truths as they are self-evident but I would like to supplement on the third and fourth and relate it to Dutta.

Once, he has the chance to experience, fully and for the last time, the grief from Seema's betrayal, Dutta will come to a place of acceptance and accompanying forgiveness ? He will find within himself the courage to face and express the full depth of his feelings of betrayal and start the arduous journey which should take him to five stages: grief, and journal about his related experiences of denial, bargaining, anger (which in betrayal involves rage), and helplessness/hopelessness (which in betrayal involves intense sadness and despair).  And more importantly, he will seek (within himself) compassionate and understanding support in experiencing these four stages and acceptance - and be truly caring and honest with himself for his own sake and then Nakusha and everyone else. He owes that much to himself.

This acceptance and forgiveness may not, necessarily, excuse or erase the betrayal - but instead - allow Dutta to let go and, freely, be present in the lives of all those he loves ten years after the catastrophe that hit him. His encounter with Seema that we, personally abhor, will take Dutta to the stage, where he would recover a greater sense of self and higher wisdom, feel more mature and free, able to let go and embrace Nakusha from a place of trust by embracing a sense of new beginning in their lives. I wrote in one of my earlier posts that Dutta should be able to experience the totality of it [all], the sensations in his body, the sound of Nakusha's voice, more importantly so in front of Seema, his perceptions, his thoughts and prejudices....All that has been at zero distance from him and all that is in him. All that will come out once he would have shaken off that simmering toxic anger that has plagued his life for ten years.

Over to you.Smile

Edited by KavitaDR - 04 January 2011 at 7:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010-Carrie-Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
@Kavita:

Sorry for the late response....I read it yesterday but I had loads to say and was so busy that I just made ghost appeareances in the forum but didnt come to this post till now....

Firstly, Ofcourse u can have SRK.....I can never say NO for spreading his charm around....Just pick them upEmbarrassedTongueWinkLOL...and Kavita....tut tut....u jinxed my Damon....Something went wrong tinypic and they all disappeared....I had to reload them....Now, I need to search for Dutta siggies and Damon Avis on my profile pic....CryCryCry

So, what I get from your post is that you feel his deep rage or extreme emotional outburst would be natural and beneficial because that would help him close the chapter once for all?...hmmm...Makes me think.....
Lets take a step back and hit the deeper layer here....So, on the surface we see our aggressive Dutta but in REALITY what do you think is happening in his heart? Is this outburst because of the residual hurt due to the butchering of his male ego?

And u have stated that even if he Accepts the situation and forgives the sinner, the betrayal act cannot be erased....and thats why the outburst....That again would imply that the reason for outburst is the evil that Seema carries as a human or rather carried as a human than his former feelings resurging...Am I gettting your point right?

One point that I really liked was that Seema's face off is important in his life for him to face the demons full flegedly and close the chapter once for all....And that has to result in his vented up feelings and thoughts coming to surface and the volcano finally erupting...Yes, This makes complete sense to me, after all her name keeps cropping time and again from his mouth....This only means the chapter isnt closed...the remains still scattered around....but then this would be part of his Initial reaction....and once the volcano has calmed down, I expect him to find peace instantly and understand the power of Naku's love that helped him find peace instantly and not yearn for Seema when she stands right in front of him....

and on this

Originally posted by KavitaDR

much to himself.

His encounter with Seema that we, personally abhor, will take Dutta to the stage, where he would recover a greater sense of self and higher wisdom, feel more mature and free, able to let go and embrace Nakusha from a place of trust by embracing a sense of new beginning in their lives. I wrote in one of my earlier posts that Dutta should be able to experience the totality of it [all], the sensations in his body, the sound of Nakusha's voice, more importantly so in front of Seema, his perceptions, his thoughts and prejudices.... 
Over to you.Smile

ClapClapClap
Amen!!!.....I too feel that the end result of Seema's track would be wat u have described most beautifully.....and aptly....Finally the fruit of real love would be visible and experienced in its totality!!!! Even when Naku and Dutta were gng thru their "dating" days, there was a hitch....there was a speedbreaker.....This will break it all...because Dutta would have taken a complete rotation and come back to where it all started!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
@Dancingdoll

Sorry for the late response....I read it yesterday but I had loads to say and was so busy that I just made ghost appeareances in the forum but didnt come to this post till now....

Firstly, Ofcourse u can have SRK.....I can never say NO for spreading his charm around....Just pick them upEmbarrassedTongueWinkLOL...and Kavita....tut tut....u jinxed my Damon....Something went wrong tinypic and they all disappeared....I had to reload them....Now, I need to search for Dutta siggies and Damon Avis on my profile pic....CryCryCry

So, what I get from your post is that you feel his deep rage or extreme emotional outburst would be natural and beneficial because that would help him close the chapter once for all?...hmmm...Makes me think.....
Lets take a step back and hit the deeper layer here....So, on the surface we see our aggressive Dutta but in REALITY what do you think is happening in his heart? Is this outburst because of the residual hurt due to the butchering of his male ego?

And u have stated that even if he Accepts the situation and forgives the sinner, the betrayal act cannot be erased....and thats why the outburst....That again would imply that the reason for outburst is the evil that Seema carries as a human or rather carried as a human than his former feelings resurging...Am I gettting your point right?

One point that I really liked was that Seema's face off is important in his life for him to face the demons full flegedly and close the chapter once for all....And that has to result in his vented up feelings and thoughts coming to surface and the volcano finally erupting...Yes, This makes complete sense to me, after all her name keeps cropping time and again from his mouth....This only means the chapter isnt closed...the remains still scattered around....but then this would be part of his Initial reaction....and once the volcano has calmed down, I expect him to find peace instantly and understand the power of Naku's love that helped him find peace instantly and not yearn for Seema when she stands right in front of him....

and on this

Originally posted by KavitaDR

much to himself.

His encounter with Seema that we, personally abhor, will take Dutta to the stage, where he would recover a greater sense of self and higher wisdom, feel more mature and free, able to let go and embrace Nakusha from a place of trust by embracing a sense of new beginning in their lives. I wrote in one of my earlier posts that Dutta should be able to experience the totality of it [all], the sensations in his body, the sound of Nakusha's voice, more importantly so in front of Seema, his perceptions, his thoughts and prejudices.... 
Over to you.Smile

ClapClapClap
Amen!!!.....I too feel that the end result of Seema's track would be wat u have described most beautifully.....and aptly....Finally the fruit of real love would be visible and experienced in its totality!!!! Even when Naku and Dutta were gng thru their "dating" days, there was a hitch....there was a speedbreaker.....This will break it all...because Dutta would have taken a complete rotation and come back to where it all started!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Hey DD,

That is, absolutely fine, i do understand and Thank you for spreading the SRK charm, one can hardly resist the positive energy his personality radiates. And as to Damon, I am sorry, Nazar lag gayi madam, aagey se khayal rakheinge...Embarrassed

To come back to your post:

Yes, that is my personal view. See Dutta has always been very vociferous about his emotions and Seema has haunted him to the point that she became the central point of reference every time he cried Dhoka and rightly so because the wounds had not been just skin deep but scarred his soul to the point that he is today flawed and cannot really take leaps of faith without looking back. As to your take on the rsidual hurt, I would say that it  keeps him from dealing with the source of fear to the point that he has felt almost hapless and helpless and stopped him from problem-solving. It was not so much the male ego as he was a very young man still finding his way in life when all that happened but that residual anger left him alone and empty for many years that it must have echoed in his heart continuously. He needs to beat it out of his system.

Yes, you are right. Forgiveness for the sinner does not at all not erase the betrayal and I stand by that. It is just not possible as human beings do tend to compartmentalise their feelings in different pockets of their make up and could only forget all about it by negating what has become a part of themselves. But, there is no question of a resurgence of former feelings as that would be a mockery of the love he feels for Nakusha now but it is important that this outburst helps him get rid of the toxic feelings of hatred that has burned in his heart for so long...

As I said at the beginning Seema, has become a destructive and toxic reference that has influenced his perspective on women and life in general, hence the recurrent withdrawal symptoms that had been his way of erecting the defence barriers. Those barriers have to come down and it will take a stupendous rage to wash them away. We have seen in the past how Dutta tends to calm down after having flown in a rage....all the credit goes to Nakusha and the power of her love but seeing Seema, all the memories of that stormy night and its horrific consequences for life ( his and others who have suffered because of Seema) are bound to resurface. He has to cleanse the heart that he has equated to a "tai khana" [dungeon] where the cries of so many victims have been buried.

Over to you.Smile

Glad that there is absolutely no contention on that point. He does need to live life in its totality and be able to spread that completeness to Nakusha.

Luv

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 05 January 2011 at 11:52am

Go to top