Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's Past Betrayals - A boon or curse? (Page 4)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Nice Post DD :)
For the reaction:
I think its going to be anger and shock at first followed by indifference to her. Anger, only because it brings back painful memories, those which define his existence even today.
Indifference, because now her existence does not matter to him, her life has no consequence to his, so he is not going to care about her.
Naku is going to make that change for him though, and hoping Seema is positive, she will make Dutta realize that people can change, can repent and can ask for forgiveness also. Yes, she was unfaithful, but has paid a heavy price for that and has been punished in this life itself. So Dutta should learn to forgive and move on, both with Damodar and with Seema.

Dr......u have echoed what Liz and Vandu have stated and this is exactly my mindset too.....I guess more of my expectation.....and hence, the post....I really wanna see how he finally reacts....but I think we are all on same page....we agree that Dutta shouldnt "feel" the connection with Seema, or the pain bourne out of his old feelings for her!!!

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

@DDP (dewdrop_pearl):

(BTW, What shld I call you? Tongue)

So, u think that until he sess the bigger picture, he would feel the pain and hence the anger resulting from it when he faces Seema?
If he has to see the bigger picture to be indifferent, then isnt he using his brains rather than heart??? Shouldnt his "Indifferent" reaction be natural, stemming from the fact that he is in "REAL LOVE" with someone else....Someone who has raised the bar of love to an extent that it wouldnt be humanly possible for anyone to reach there? Someone who took made him live each and every moment in true love....My point is, shouldnt the indifference be natural reaction?
An "Aha" moment or eye opener for Dutta....A surprise for him that although Seema is in front of him and yet, he can care less.....??

You can call me Aparna or Appu Embarrassed.......

Regarding your question as to 'shouldnt Dutta's indifference be natural', make-believe have beautifully answered this question Clap.......his real emotion or reaction towards Seema would be indifference but the truth remains that Seema is the person who ruined his life so when she would come in front of him, definitely it will bring along his past memories which will make him flare up.....that would just be an immediate reaction which will not last for long....and even if he flares up, it wouldnt be bcos he still loves Seema or is still disappointed at her betrayal, but just cos of the thought 'you were the one who ruined my life and now your right in front of me!'......

Why I mentioned his reaction would be dependant on the situation is that.....if Seema saves his life, whether he likes it or not he knows he should be thankful to her....as in his own words 'tumne meri jaan bachayi hain.....tera EHSAAN hain mujhpe aur apni jaan bachane wale ka ehsaan mein kabhi nahin bhooltha!'....this is a dialogue which he told Nakku, but if he really means it then it would apply to anyone who saves his life.....so in a circumstance where Seema saves his life, even though he hates her, he still cannot show his anger and forget her 'ehsaan', but at the same time he will not feel like thanking her wholeheartedly also....so in such a situation, a typical Duttaish reaction would be INDIFFERENCE LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 03 January 2011 at 3:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingDancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
@Appu ( i like this Wink)
Totally agree!!!.....Thumbs Up
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

MB, You actually bring forth an interesting point that I thought might be mutually exclusive (Black Bold and Red Bold) ....As I was telling Zuby, As a human, I would agree that he is entitled to display anger, hatred for the human that Seema represents....and hence, I would totally agree with the Black Bold point....
but when you say, "re-live" the trauma, are u including some kind of feelings or emotions, something that surges from his past emotions that he shared with Seema? An intense pain?....Because being angry with a human being because they are betrayers can be different from "pain" beccause pain would imply u r still connected to that human being in some way, that he/she still holds the power to affect u.....Wouldnt Naku's love be the reason to break that connection inadvertently?

My friend actually went thru an exact reaction that u have stated and I was confused because I found both the aspects mutually exclusive if u have true love in your kitty now....

DD, when I say 're-live the trauma' I mean the trauma...not 'left-over' feelings of disappointment, lost love or confusion in any shape or form, because that is long gone now...the 'intense pain' that he might feel will stem not from the fact that he will remember his time with her or that his heart was stamped on, but because his person and dignity was...and more than anything, because of what he became after he was done with her. And definitely...Seema does hold a huge amount of power over him still. He still hasn't been able to forget and forgive...he still brings up her name when hurt...so of course he is connected to her, but in a negative relationship of pain and damage...and I don't think that's something to look down upon or question in light of Nakku's love and what it should have done for him, because we are all in negative relationships somewhere or the other, even if they are passive or now dissociated...and when this relationship becomes 'active' for Dutta upon seeing Seema again for the first time after so many years, he will react, but this time completely...i.e. he will reflect on what he has in life now and there will be realization that it's time to liberate himself from this relationship, which is when he will reach the 'indifferent' state.

Nakku's love being reason enough...the way I see it (and tell me if you do too, because we might just be meaning the same things but going around in circles because of the words LOL), she is like a salve...she can apply herself in the best of manner to Dutta's being, but the body (i.e. Dutta himself) has to react and work in harmony with the medicine to achieve healing...she can give him reason enough, the motivation, inspiration and help to leave behind the ugly past...but at the end of the day, he has to put fire to those demons himself and this will only happen after he acts like a human, goes through the whole process in his own way...Nakku (or any other man or woman for that matter) cannot automatically erase all issues just by loving...that love can be an incentive or support to tackle and solve the problems life throws at you...but the change has to come from within yourself...and Dutta has it within him with the help of Nakku's love to be able to do that...there will be a process and it can't be expected that all the pain and hurt vanished unknowingly while that relationship between Seema-Dutta was still inactive...

Do I still make sense or am I just rambling? LOL
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
@MB:
Darn,This new rule on "Like" button is irritating.....I have to literally type - "I like your post" LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Anyways, you are right....we are gng in circles because of the words but I get your point....and this is exactly what I perceive.....the term "negative relationship" beautifully describes the existing relationship between Seema and Dutta.....It doesnt have the remains of his past feelings for Seema anymore...Its has the anger and disappointment.....

and I have been saying this before....that eventually one can burn his demons on his own...ppl can aid but not perform the due act....and thats why this time, I didnt want a Jagtap or Subbu figure to feed him words because he already might have built an assorted encyclopedia...He just has to use it and raze off the demons from the ground....Seema started it all, and her presence will help him burn it all, but after his introspection.....

ofcourse I do expect drama and aggression to flow, but with a difference this time....

yeah! its the words.....Oh! I am glad, I wasnt being theoretical here....was wondering if I was expecting too much out of love.....

BTW, Kavi was awesome in that avi of urs....Wish Rishta.com comes back...

Edited by Dancingdoll - 03 January 2011 at 4:27pm
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
*peeks in at the discussion before she heads back home*

*notices make-believe's sig*

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

*realizes it's totally off topic*

*continues nonetheless*

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
DD, I "like" your post back too LOL It's funny how we're all feeling at loss with the new rule about the like button because there was a time when we used to do just fine without it LOL But now it seems so hard to adjust the other way around LOL

Oh, today is actually exactly a year since the first episode of Rishta.com aired! Smile Shameless and free ki advertisement for all the people who haven't seen it, go watch! LOL Tongue You won't be disappointed! (:
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
@MB: Like your post again!!!
ROFL   ROFL    ROFL
I swear.....Like button just started a new trend in town!!!!!.....

I was addicted to Rishta.com.....Loved it more than Mahi way....I knew Isha was in forum, I didnt know Kavi was too...Darn! Missed catching up with him....I realized his presence only after Rishta.com culminated!!!
Hope he comes back with a rocking show!!!

Go to top