Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's Past Betrayals - A boon or curse? (Page 3)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Nice post DD.

According to me, dutta on seeing seema vl be shocked. Shocked, neither hatred nor mushiness.

Shocked bcoz i don't think that he expected anything lyk this to happen in his life nd hence, he might not even think about this. It may be possible that after being shocked, he myt show his anger, BUT wen he vl think about it again, he vl himself recognise that seema is indeed a boon for him as hadn't she left him, he myt never be able to recognise the true luv. Hadn't seema left her, he myt never be able to meet naku.

Then after realising all this, he may thank to seema for leaving him nd then only he vl realise his luv for naku wich he himself knew but always try to escape from it. And after that he vl forgive naku nd accept her wid open arms.

hmmm....Interesting....
and "shock" as the initial reaction is acceptable...I definitely see him shocked....and then angry but for what Seema represents as Human to him....

and on his recognizing love for Naku....If I had not watched last week's episode, I would have not agreed that Dutta doesnt recognize his love for Naku....I always felt that he knows he loves her but he cant forgive the "dhokaa" at any cost inspite of his feelings for Naku but surprisingly, there were 2 scenes where he went into self denial and thought that he cant love a dhokebaaz...and love is not a possibility,....that did pinch me because I didnt know tht he would question his love for her....so, I guess he has to rediscover his love in her....ConfusedConfused

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
 Hi, very nice post, this is a journey of Datta to Dattabhau, from Datta-Seema to Datta-Naku, all emotional turmoils Datta has undergone in past 7 or10 years may start ending now, he may start summurising different people, events in different perspective now & become overproctetive to Naku, realising that she is the same Naku he loved.Let's hope Kala's true face is also revealed soon, so he can get over with ET's schemes & moves ahead in life, with his true love, true friend, true sister & AS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

arreh wah.. DD is back now and posting too... me having the happiest grin on faceHug

to be honest Liz has put down extremely well what my thoughts are..
he will be shocked and there will be anger.. let's not forget it's a daily soapWink..i would prefer him to just go into a zombie state where she does not even exist for him.. his heart and soul belongs to nakku and recognises no one.. of course, the sight of her will bring in hatred as she is the cause of turning his life upside down and turning him into a don.. he lost that innocent dutta due to him.. nakku had managed to show him that the innocence is still in him and to learn to trust and believe in himself and love.. that should not go to waste and it will not.. and this is where her re-appearance though will bring forth anger, will not last long.. as to put it bluntly, she has no place in his heart.. she is a stranger for him and so can also empathise with her and not sympathise..

and DD, dont think he needs to re-discover his love for nakku dear.. it's always been in his heart.. that love is in his every being and existence.. he has been mouthing off dialogues like dhokebaaz se pyar nahin kar sakta and wat not.. but that was just to pacify his heart which was making all the right noises every time nakku came in sight.. it was sort of trying to reassure himself that he has no feelings for her.. re-assure others as well that he has no feelings for her.. waise, people keep on denying with such intensity when the truth is something completely opposite to it, na?!

sorry, cant seem to write much as Liz has explained very well, what i would have thought :-)

Dancingdoll

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Seema's re-entry is important....because Dutta needs to and really needs to realize the difference between the GORI NAKU and Seema...so far he has been saying that she is trying to trap him with her beauty....with Seema's entry Dutta will be able to realize how wrong he was....he will be able to realize that all this while Naku did not do anything to trap him...instead just quietly did things for him and asked him for nothing....
Moreover, the ghosts of the past need to be exorcised in order to be free...Seema's coming back will make D realize that despite all the problems Nakku never compromised on life and her principles...she remained with the truth unlike Seema....
Today she might be regretting her actions but Seema did succumb to temptations which Naku did not...instead she preferred to remain ugly but pure!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12meghaparti

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Hi, very nice post, this is a journey of Datta to Dattabhau, from Datta-Seema to Datta-Naku, all emotional turmoils Datta has undergone in past 7 or10 years may start ending now, he may start summurising different people, events in different perspective now & become overproctetive to Naku, realising that she is the same Naku he loved.Let's hope Kala's true face is also revealed soon, so he can get over with ET's schemes & moves ahead in life, with his true love, true friend, true sister & AS.

Somehow it does seem like all his questions would be answered, all mysteries solved eventually because somewhere or the other, all the tracks since Day 1 are coming in forefront....

mnx12

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Nice Post DD :)
For the reaction:
I think its going to be anger and shock at first followed by indifference to her. Anger, only because it brings back painful memories, those which define his existence even today.
Indifference, because now her existence does not matter to him, her life has no consequence to his, so he is not going to care about her.
Naku is going to make that change for him though, and hoping Seema is positive, she will make Dutta realize that people can change, can repent and can ask for forgiveness also. Yes, she was unfaithful, but has paid a heavy price for that and has been punished in this life itself. So Dutta should learn to forgive and move on, both with Damodar and with Seema.

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

arreh wah.. DD is back now and posting too... me having the happiest grin on faceHug

to be honest Liz has put down extremely well what my thoughts are..
he will be shocked and there will be anger.. let's not forget it's a daily soapWink..i would prefer him to just go into a zombie state where she does not even exist for him.. his heart and soul belongs to nakku and recognises no one.. of course, the sight of her will bring in hatred as she is the cause of turning his life upside down and turning him into a don.. he lost that innocent dutta due to him.. nakku had managed to show him that the innocence is still in him and to learn to trust and believe in himself and love.. that should not go to waste and it will not.. and this is where her re-appearance though will bring forth anger, will not last long.. as to put it bluntly, she has no place in his heart.. she is a stranger for him and so can also empathise with her and not sympathise..

and DD, dont think he needs to re-discover his love for nakku dear.. it's always been in his heart.. that love is in his every being and existence.. he has been mouthing off dialogues like dhokebaaz se pyar nahin kar sakta and wat not.. but that was just to pacify his heart which was making all the right noises every time nakku came in sight.. it was sort of trying to reassure himself that he has no feelings for her.. re-assure others as well that he has no feelings for her.. waise, people keep on denying with such intensity when the truth is something completely opposite to it, na?!

sorry, cant seem to write much as Liz has explained very well, what i would have thought :-)

Exactly Vandu.....Liz has stated exactly what i feel Dutta should react or think....See, My post was not on his initial response...I completely udnerstand the initial shock and anger....My post was on the residual emotion/feeling/response after the initial reaction has subsided!! and Liz and u have stated exactly my thoughts on the residual emotion left in his heart for Seema!!! I hope thats how it goes...I definitely understand all the drama with her come back....and its a show, and there has to be drama....but I was just referring to his inner feelings....

Pata nahi Vandu....I was actually surprised when he says that "pyaar aur dhokebaaz se, kabhie nahi"...I know he loves her but i didnt know tht he would actually go in self denial....

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinu2004

Seema's re-entry is important....because Dutta needs to and really needs to realize the difference between the GORI NAKU and Seema...so far he has been saying that she is trying to trap him with her beauty....with Seema's entry Dutta will be able to realize how wrong he was....he will be able to realize that all this while Naku did not do anything to trap him...instead just quietly did things for him and asked him for nothing....
Moreover, the ghosts of the past need to be exorcised in order to be free...Seema's coming back will make D realize that despite all the problems Nakku never compromised on life and her principles...she remained with the truth unlike Seema....
Today she might be regretting her actions but Seema did succumb to temptations which Naku did not...instead she preferred to remain ugly but pure!

I agree!! I guess to fight his notion on "beauty Betrays", he has to have a reference point to compare Naku against and see that naku is one beauty that doesnt fall in this category.....and only the one in this category can make him realize tht!!!

Go to top