Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's Past Betrayals - A boon or curse? (Page 2)

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

....Because being angry with a human being because they are betrayers can be different from "pain" beccause pain would imply u r still connected to that human being in some way, that he/she can still affect u.....Wouldnt Naku's love be the reason to break that connection inadvertently?

DD, dutta is still connected to seema, isn't he? He blames her for turning him into what he is now. He does love naku and love can change a person in many ways but his connection to Seema is his past which can't be broken or forgotten because all he has to do is look back. He isn't thinking of Seema anymore but if she shows up in front of him after all these years, it won't be easy to ignore her. Those awful memories will creep up again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonkabeeraspeakingDancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

DD, dutta is still connected to seema, isn't he? He blames her for turning him into what he is now. He does love naku and love can change a person in many ways but his connection to Seema is his past which can't be broken or forgotten because all he has to do is look back. He isn't thinking of Seema anymore but if she shows up in front of him after all these years, it won't be easy to ignore her. Those awful memories will creep up again...

RP, I would totally agree, if he "blames" Seema for what he is today....Forget about the dents in his heart, she even directed him to a sinful professional life and as Zuby pointed out, he has blood in his hands which is inexcusable....So, Seema definitely is worth all his hatred....and probably Indifference wouldnt be the right reaction....but what I feel is that when u r in love, u get healed inadvertently..U dnt realize the state that this love has taken you till u come across a past wound that is "supposed to" create the excruciating pain in you but u realize it doesnt anymore....It produces anger but its an "indifferent anger" where u r angry with the person for the evilness inside him/her (the human aspect) but not because of some feeling/connection that you might have had before....

If he still has an "emotional connection" that roots from his past feelings for her, then I would wonder if he has cherished Naku's love to its zenith?

Seema's face off should be an Aha moment for him where he feels that he is angry with her but suprisingly, he doesnt feel the pangs of intense pain that he should have, if he was the Dutta we met on day 1!...And that should make him realize the power and new facet of Naku's love and cherish it more...cling to it more.....

Dont get me wrong, i too feel that Dutta would react very intensely and strongly...but I am just wondering, shouldnt he suprise himself with a mellowed down reaction and then brood on why isnt he feeling the same excruciating pain NOW, the pain that once led him to be a DON? If he has ever thought about what it would feel like coming face to face with Seema again, I am sure he would have imagined a very aggressive response from his side....but when she actually comes in front of him, his reaction surprises him because thats the difference Naku has created.....

Edited by Dancingdoll - 03 January 2011 at 3:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalinightoffullmoonsasha_1Rose_Petal-Carrie-meghaparti

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Seema's face off should be an Aha moment for him where he feels that he is angry with her but suprisingly, he doesnt feel the pangs of intense pain that he should have, if he was the Dutta we met on day 1!...And that should make him realize the power and new facet of Naku's love and cherish it more...cling to it more.....

Dont get me wrong, i too feel that Dutta would react very intensely and strongly...but I am just wondering, shouldnt he suprise himself with a mellowed down reaction and then brood on why isnt he feeling the same excruciating pain NOW, the pain that once led him to be a DON? If he has ever thought about what it would feel like coming face to face with Seema again, I am sure he would have imagined a very aggressive response from his side....but when she actually comes in front of him, his reaction surprises him because thats the difference Naku has created.....

[/QUOTE]
After reading the above post I'm now understanding the point of Kala's instigation on the night of the D-Nakku reunion jashn. D was re-living the trauma it being the anniversary of his descent into hell.Now when he actually faces Seema he'd shock himself by not feeling the pangs of intense pain & aggression he should be feeling.And that would be another slap to Kala too. I should say the ultimate slap.If D is healed of that wound then 26 yrs of burning in hate,plotting & scheming has just gone down the drain.Phoos! I'd love to see her expression then.He has survived numerous attacks on his life & he will survive again tonight.It'd still be a small victory.But if Kala becomes aware of this new Dutta she'd know how she has lost pitifully & completely.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430prettywomansasha_1meghapartiDancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

After reading the above post I'm now understanding the point of Kala's instigation on the night of the D-Nakku reunion jashn. D was re-living the trauma it being the anniversary of his descent into hell.Now when he actually faces Seema he'd shock himself by not feeling the pangs of intense pain & aggression he should be feeling.And that would be another slap to Kala too. I should say the ultimate slap.If D is healed of that wound then 26 yrs of burning in hate,plotting & scheming has just gone down the drain.Phoos! I'd love to see her expression then.He has survived numerous attacks on his life & he will survive again tonight.It'd still be a small victory.But if Kala becomes aware of this new Dutta she'd know how she has lost pitifully & completely.

I have been thinking about Kala's words too Zuby....Correct me if I am wrong, but when Kala talks about Seema, he did have a flashback about his past but he was more into Naku and even his song was dedicated to Naku and did not include his pain from the past - right?.....

Anyways, I was just wondering, does forgiving Seema have a connection with forgiving Naku?...To me they are issues at two different planes because the people involved are at different planes...In one's case,Dutta knows Seema never loved him but in other's case, he knows Naku loves him...thats makes a big difference.....I am not saying that Dutta wouldnt or shouldnt react to Seema's comeback, just tht it wouldnt destroy him, the way kala might perceive because he might be far from feeling the connection or pain borne out of feelings...he can definitely display hatred for what she did to him and what he turned out to be...There can definitely be a track where Seema works towards repentance, might want Dutta back in her life to show her love and the human side and eventually Dutta forgives her and let bygones be bygones but makes it clear that Its Naku now...That too would be an interesting track....but my Q was only on how intensely would he feel towards her comeback...His undented and unbroken bond with Naku, inspite of Seema's presence would definitely be one more failure inKala's kitty!! I guess Kala might see Seema and hatch one more plan...

Edited by Dancingdoll - 03 January 2011 at 1:23am

sasha_1-Carrie-meghaparti

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Hey DD,

Interesting post!

Well, Dutta's initial reaction will be shock. Coming face to face with the one person who is responsible for him becoming Dutta Bhau, the initial reaction is bound to be shock and rage. But try as he might, he will find that deadly rage missing. He will hate the sight of her, but  the old Dutta who reacted without reason has died a death at the hands of love. Something tells me that he will not react the way we think he would. After the initial shock and rage, he will think back, and realize that he never loved this woman at all. Not the way he loves his wife. It will hit him in full force, that his journey's been arduous, but it has been worth it. I think this realization will also come when Seema asks for his forgiveness. He will realize that all the obstacles, the sorrows in his life have been so that he could be worthy of a love so magnificent.This is my take, I dunno if the CVs will choose to show it that way. I really want a scene where Dutta realizes that he has never truly loved a woman until Nakusha. I wish they show it!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonshruti10augustsasha_1pbtghoshprettywomansub_rosadivy609meghapartiDancingdoll

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

I have been thinking about Kala's words too Zuby....Correct me if I am wrong, but when Kala talks about Seema, he did have a flashback about his past but he was more into Naku and even his song was dedicated to Naku and did not include his pain from the past - right?.....

Exactly.His core thinking has completely turned Nakku oriented.Everything is in relation to Nakku that much has she permeated his being that where he spent 10 yrs brooding over the Seema Affair, now inadvertently his thoughts don't last more than a few moments on Seema.

Anyways, I was just wondering, does forgiving Seema have a connection with forgiving Naku?...To me they are issues at two different planes because the people involved are at different planes...In one's case,Dutta knows Seema never loved him but in other's case, he knows Naku loves him...thats makes a big difference....
Seema indulged in the most heinous & unforgivable sin of adultery that too while being committed to someone like Dutta.She & Nakku are the opposite ends of the world. Whereas D  doesn't think Nakku committed any sin.From his behaviour I feel he is punishing himself more for not instilling enough confidence in her to tell him abt her secret.The one thing he loved abt her is her fearlessness of him but he perceives that it was out of fear she hid her truth.

.I am not saying that Dutta wouldnt or shouldnt react to Seema's comeback, just tht it wouldnt destroy him, the way kala might perceive because he might be far from feeling the connection or pain borne out of feelings...he can definitely display hatred for what she did to him and what he turned out to be...There can definitely be a track where Seema works towards repentance, might want Dutta back in her life to show her love and the human side and eventually Dutta forgives her and let bygones be bygones but makes it clear that Its Naku now...That too would be an interesting track....but my Q was only on how intensely would he feel towards her comeback...His undented and unbroken bond with Naku, inspite of Seema's presence would definitely be one more failure inKala's kitty!! I guess Kala might see Seema and hatch one more plan...
True.That would be the best punishment for these vile & selfish women. D & Nakku are & will in future too live rich & fullfilled life whereas these greedy women would have nothing to show for their miserable lives &  watch D & N flourish from the sidelines.
[/QUOTE]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonshruti10augustmeghapartiDancingdoll

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Nice post DD.

According to me, dutta on seeing seema vl be shocked. Shocked, neither hatred nor mushiness.

Shocked bcoz i don't think that he expected anything lyk this to happen in his life nd hence, he might not even think about this. It may be possible that after being shocked, he myt show his anger, BUT wen he vl think about it again, he vl himself recognise that seema is indeed a boon for him as hadn't she left him, he myt never be able to recognise the true luv. Hadn't seema left her, he myt never be able to meet naku.

Then after realising all this, he may thank to seema for leaving him nd then only he vl realise his luv for naku wich he himself knew but always try to escape from it. And after that he vl forgive naku nd accept her wid open arms.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Hey DD,

Interesting post!

Well, Dutta's initial reaction will be shock. Coming face to face with the one person who is responsible for him becoming Dutta Bhau, the initial reaction is bound to be shock and rage. But try as he might, he will find that deadly rage missing. He will hate the sight of her, but  the old Dutta who reacted without reason has died a death at the hands of love. Something tells me that he will not react the way we think he would. After the initial shock and rage, he will think back, and realize that he never loved this woman at all. Not the way he loves his wife. It will hit him in full force, that his journey's been arduous, but it has been worth it. I think this realization will also come when Seema asks for his forgiveness. He will realize that all the obstacles, the sorrows in his life have been so that he could be worthy of a love so magnificent.This is my take, I dunno if the CVs will choose to show it that way. I really want a scene where Dutta realizes that he has never truly loved a woman until Nakusha. I wish they show it!

ClapClapClapClap

u have spoken my mind Liz...Exactly and precisely what I feel.....His initial shock and rage are acceptable and natural reactions....and I too feel that he would find the deadly rage missing.....
I feel this would help him go deeper in his heart and recognize openly the changes his heart has gone thru' which he might still be unaware of....It would get him more closer to Naku...Everything is gradually building up for his full hearted acceptance of Naku and her love.....

and I too do not know if CVs would take the track in this direction but I would hope for it too....

Edited by Dancingdoll - 03 January 2011 at 2:19am

lizdarcyshruti10augustpbtghosh

Go to top