Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

SaaVan- the best jodi ever..

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

This post may consist of the things you already know, since I am away from this forum for a while, I want to share my thoughts regarding the Jodi awards

First of all, I don't think that was a fair judgment. Cuz everyone know saavan have a great chemistry, they bring the magic on screen when they are together. They deserve to be the best Romantic Jodi ever. When they wer performing, oh godd I was feeling as if I was in a dreamy land😍. They both were adorably cute as Prince Charming and Rapunzel. This performance made me go even crazier over them 😳

And I don't think Ishaan and Suhana deserve to win the awards. I hav watched that serial occasionally. Agree that they both are cute, I don't know if the jury understand the meaning of "ROMANTIC" or not, when were ishaan and suhana romantic? 😡 (No offense to sgp fans, it is a fact) I was totally disappointed by the judgment.

Whatever, saavan are the best Jodi ever. For now, all I can remember is the cutest hug ever by saavan.😍😍 😍  I still wonder how come they didn't fell for each other. My sister asked me during that shayari n hug part that, are they real life couple? And she never watched the show till now. So amazing was their chemistry.

Thank you guys, for reading my long post.  Share your views too'

(thanx for the pics, kumar)

Edited by sangeeta9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
sangeeta.. you changed your username?
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

sangeeta.. you changed your username?

yepp... tired of answering the same post "btw watz your name" 😉
sunaina02 thumbnail
The hug was of course very spontaneous.

The award was given by votes and SGP being a more popular show may have gor more votes as you will find that wherever SGP was nominated , they got the award.

Correction: I think Saavab  depicted the story of Rapunzel .

Cinderella was depicted by Uttaran jodi and Snow white by SGP
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Saavan missed many votes because of Ranbeer entry too.... When Ranbeer entered then many of orignal BHPH fans went away and at that time only this awards nomination announced so they missed out voting............Wrong timing of awards....
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

The hug was of course very spontaneous.

The award was given by votes and SGP being a more popular show may have gor more votes as you will find that wherever SGP was nominated , they got the award.

Correction: I think Saavab  depicted the story of Rapunzel .

Cinderella was depicted by Uttaran jodi and Snow white by SGP

sunaina do you think they actually give the awards based on votes? they are all pre decided. votes are just to gain money and popularity. 

thanks for the correction😊
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sangeetha u r right they shud have got the Most Romantic Jodi award but who cares yaar.....they have won all our hearts n ofcourse the viewers who were watching yesterday must have felt the same...they even would have thought that these two shud have got the award but i would say the award lost its chance to be on Saavan's arms...its ok it's loss!!
@Su isnt it...i mean even i thought the hug was spontaneous ....such is their easiness with each other..they dont mind hugging in front of the huge audience....i mean its not acting in front of a camera after 'lights, camera n action'!!! They r such good friends n i pray it continues life long!!!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeeta9

sunaina do you think they actually give the awards based on votes? they are all pre decided. votes are just to gain money and popularity. 

thanks for the correction😊

I just find it strange that why should Sony TV shower all awards on SGP , a show on Star Plus. I find no logical reason.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_lover_guy

Saavan missed many votes because of Ranbeer entry too.... When Ranbeer entered then many of orignal BHPH fans went away and at that time only this awards nomination announced so they missed out voting............Wrong timing of awards....

I do not agree with what you are saying.

As much as I dislike Ranbir track, my logical sense will not allow me to assume that Ranbir entry will affect the voting pattern .

Though I love India-forum , I should say that it doesnt play a big role in the TV industry. So handful of fans coming and going here does not affect the shows and no advertises looks at the Chaska meter here to determine the ad price
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sangeeta....Excellent Post....

I to didnt find any great chemistry with other couple...Ishaan Suhanaa..I dont know much abt them..But I can Strongly Says that They Do not Deserve the Romantic Jodi Award...May be They Deserves to be Best jodi..But Not Romantic Jodi....I feel...

anyway They r the best coz they won the Hearts of many viewers like us....Perfect Romantic Jodi Ever and Forever...