India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

SaaVan- the best jodi ever..

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

This post may consist of the things you already know, since I am away from this forum for a while, I want to share my thoughts regarding the Jodi awards

First of all, I don't think that was a fair judgmentOuch. Cuz everyone know saavan have a great chemistry, they bring the magic on screen when they are together. They deserve to be the best Romantic Jodi ever. When they wer performing, oh godd I was feeling as if I was in a dreamy landDay Dreaming. They both were adorably cute as Prince Charming and Rapunzel. This performance made me go even crazier over them Embarrassed

And I don't think Ishaan and Suhana deserve to win the awards. I hav watched that serial occasionally. Agree that they both are cute, I don't know if the jury understand the meaning of "ROMANTIC" or not, when were ishaan and suhana romantic? Angry (No offense to sgp fans, it is a fact) I was totally disappointed by the judgment.

Whatever, saavan are the best Jodi ever. For now, all I can remember is the cutest hug ever by saavan.Day DreamingDay Dreaming Day Dreaming  I still wonder how come they didn't fell for each other. My sister asked me during that shayari n hug part that, are they real life couple? And she never watched the show till now. So amazing was their chemistry.

Thank you guys, for reading my long post.  Share your views too'

(thanx for the pics, kumar)

Edited by sangeeta9 - 02 January 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23kchitra77Mr.ZkDavijassie_17ash91

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
sangeeta.. you changed your username?
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

sangeeta.. you changed your username?
yepp... tired of answering the same post "btw watz your name" Wink
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
The hug was of course very spontaneous.

The award was given by votes and SGP being a more popular show may have gor more votes as you will find that wherever SGP was nominated , they got the award.

Correction: I think Saavab  depicted the story of Rapunzel .

Cinderella was depicted by Uttaran jodi and Snow white by SGP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Saavan missed many votes because of Ranbeer entry too.... When Ranbeer entered then many of orignal BHPH fans went away and at that time only this awards nomination announced so they missed out voting............Wrong timing of awards....
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

The award was given by votes and SGP being a more popular show may have gor more votes as you will find that wherever SGP was nominated , they got the award.

sunaina do you think they actually give the awards based on votes? they are all pre decided. votes are just to gain money and popularity. 

thanks for the correctionSmile
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@Sangeetha u r right they shud have got the Most Romantic Jodi award but who cares yaar.....they have won all our hearts n ofcourse the viewers who were watching yesterday must have felt the same...they even would have thought that these two shud have got the award but i would say the award lost its chance to be on Saavan's arms...its ok it's loss!!
@Su isnt it...i mean even i thought the hug was spontaneous ....such is their easiness with each other..they dont mind hugging in front of the huge audience....i mean its not acting in front of a camera after 'lights, camera n action'!!! They r such good friends n i pray it continues life long!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkDaviash91jassie_17

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

Originally posted by sunaina02

sunaina do you think they actually give the awards based on votes? they are all pre decided. votes are just to gain money and popularity. 

thanks for the correctionSmile
I just find it strange that why should Sony TV shower all awards on SGP , a show on Star Plus. I find no logical reason.

Go to top