Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

AJ: Becoming a very ONE-SIDED story

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

AJ:  Becoming a very ONE-SIDED story

Post leap, the AJ story has become noticeably very one sided.  It is now just the ding dong going on between Loha and Laali that is openly portrayed. AngryAngry If the CVs thought this was going to work with the viewers, it looks like they were wrong.  I think they are putting the viewers off as the declining TAM ratings are showing very clearly every week.CryCry

Worse, the viewers are now getting extremely tired of waiting for hero Shekhar to return to normal.AngryAngry  Looks like from hero he has become a big fat zero. AngryAngry It has been an agonizingly, painful long time for the hero to come back on track.

More so, it is so obvious to all viewers that his role is being downgraded on a daily basis. CryCry

Perhaps the CVs only want Laali and Loha as the main characters, which is why the roles of the other characters have been reduced drastically.  Clearly, it is not working.AngryAngry

Could it be that the CVs are still keeping Shekhar as mentally challenged because a strong-charactered Shekhar would mean a reduction in Laali's role; that it is only Laali who has to be seen to be the action heroine who:

• Stands up to the villains single-handedly
  • solves every problem that comes her way single-handedly
  • has to be the only one seen to be the saint, and everyone else are the ones who are always in the wrong (including husband Shekhar)

Is this formula working for AJ?  The TAM ratings say no.  What do you say?

(Clearly, the CVs story-telling style is getting worse everyday. Maybe they are suffering from writer's block!!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3-SweetGirl-.Mandy.

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
What they are clearly Ignoring showing Shekhar Normal ,Shali Moments ,Madhav -Shali Moments...As you said Much Loha - Laali or Its Like Much Villains...Everytime Evil influence track ,Spoile happiness of leads and Make it disaster...

Let them Be Neela...They are paying off by Ratings If they 'll keep concentrate on their villains Like Loha ,RV ,Suman & now Rekha..Its bound to happens...Bcuz  not much Balance provided to other Side to fight agaist..Its seems only Laali Who face & Fight....Shekhar has not been provided even any verbal Conflict with any Villians...

Well all I can say This AJ cvs na already on my nerves...!!I mean How could It....Seeing Laali dying...that would be probably Biggest Shock of Shekhar's Life & still hes not Well..I m doubted Will he go Fine ever or not...OR will be fine in silly way...Ouch

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

What they are clearly Ignoring showing Shekhar Normal ,Shali Moments ,Madhav -Shali Moments...As you said Much Loha - Laali or Its Like Much Villains...Everytime Evil influence track ,Spoile happiness of leads and Make it disaster...

Let them Be Neela...They are paying off by Ratings If they 'll keep concentrate on their villains Like Loha ,RV ,Suman & now Rekha..Its bound to happens...Bcuz  not much Balance provided to other Side to fight agaist..Its seems only Laali Who face & Fight....Shekhar has not been provided even any verbal Conflict with any Villians...

Well all I can say This AJ cvs na already on my nerves...!!I mean How could It....Seeing Laali dying...that would be probably Biggest Shock of Shekhar's Life & still hes not Well..I m doubted Will he go Fine ever or not...OR will be fine in silly way...Ouch

I have been racking my brains to figure out the reason why hero Shekhar is being still kept as a mentally challenged husband of Laali.  I still can't figure it out. ConfusedConfusedOuch

Due to him being mentally challenged, we have seen the chemistry between the two fading away, until there is no longer any sizzle left.  Let's put it this way, the fire in their romance has died down. Broken HeartBroken Heart All that is left is the cold ashes of a once beautiful love story of Shekhar and Laali.Broken HeartBroken Heart

The only fire we see nowadays is that of the haveli going up in flames!!!LOLLOL
LOL
Maybe, Shekhar will see this fire and come back to his normal self, after he remembers another fire similar to this seven years ago. The day he lost Laali.Big smileBig smile

Any possibility of that happening? Yeah, right! Dream on!
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

I am looking forward to the end of AJ, it has been destroyed. All the focus is on Laali vs Loha, there has been no mention of getting Shekhar treated and getting him better. Its sad to see his character take a backseat and be reduced to nothing.

-SweetGirl-

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

AJ:  Becoming a very ONE-SIDED story

Post leap, the AJ story has become noticeably very one sided.  It is now just the ding dong going on between Loha and Laali that is openly portrayed. AngryAngry If the CVs thought this was going to work with the viewers, it looks like they were wrong.  I think they are putting the viewers off as the declining TAM ratings are showing very clearly every week.CryCry

Worse, the viewers are now getting extremely tired of waiting for hero Shekhar to return to normal.AngryAngry  Looks like from hero he has become a big fat zero. AngryAngry It has been an agonizingly, painful long time for the hero to come back on track.

More so, it is so obvious to all viewers that his role is being downgraded on a daily basis. CryCry

Perhaps the CVs only want Laali and Loha as the main characters, which is why the roles of the other characters have been reduced drastically.  Clearly, it is not working.AngryAngry

Could it be that the CVs are still keeping Shekhar as mentally challenged because a strong-charactered Shekhar would mean a reduction in Laali's role; that it is only Laali who has to be seen to be the action heroine who:

• Stands up to the villains single-handedly
  • solves every problem that comes her way single-handedly
  • has to be the only one seen to be the saint, and everyone else are the ones who are always in the wrong (including husband Shekhar)

Is this formula working for AJ?  The TAM ratings say no.  What do you say?

(Clearly, the CVs story-telling style is getting worse everyday. Maybe they are suffering from writer's block!!)

NO NO NO ...the one sided story is not working because other characters are not being used and without them the show is not good. Loha and Laali are not the only two on the show, how dsgusting to keep others off.

-SweetGirl-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top