Originally posted by: Imars99

If Shweta wins than Bigg Boss is rigged.😉

🤣
bajajnprerna4ev thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Imars99

If Shweta wins than Bigg Boss is rigged.😉

Then its a good thing it got rigged otherwise my fav actress wouldnt have won.... But then if ashmit, dolly or khali won AND the show was rigged it would be a bad thing lol 😆
DhobiGhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: destiny11

thank you😆
Very true & well said.......👍🏼

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya i want shweta to win..................she shd no one other in d house deseves....
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yet another silly, irrational anti-ST rant...

#1 That the show is rigged is said equally by ST-fans, other fan groups .. and the so called "unbiased non-fans" ppl. Since, u presented ST fans as the lone case .. rather than a mere example of lack of objectivity in the general populace, wud I be wrong in calling u a biased person ? 

#2 Samir fan grp also claims that the show is rigged otherwise Samir cudn't hv been eliminated. Another example - there are other IF members, the ones who claim to be neutral - the "rational beings" -, also blv  that Samir earned more more number of fans that any other contestant .. when confronted .. the explanation provided is "votes donot indicate popularity as the show is scripted/rigged". 

#3 As far as attacking others is concerned .. all fan grps attack each other why's it that u noticed only the ST fans ?

So y this discrimination against ST fans ? 

Just a suggestion, when u hypothesize smthing .. then it'll be better if u test ur hypothesis across multiple cases .. this way u'll tend to luk less silly.

DhobiGhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thickhead

#1 That the show is rigged is said equally by ST-fans, other fan groups .. and the so called "unbiased non-fans" ppl. Since, u presented ST fans as the lone case .. rather than a mere example of lack of objectivity in the general populace, wud I be wrong in calling u a biased person ? 

#2 Samir fan grp also claims that the show is rigged otherwise Samir cudn't hv been eliminated. Another example - there are other IF members, the ones who claim to be neutral - the "rational beings" -, also blv  that Samir earned more more number of fans that any other contestant .. when confronted .. the explanation provided is "votes donot indicate popularity as the show is scripted/rigged". 

#3 As far as attacking others is concerned .. all fan grps attack each other why's it that u noticed only the ST fans ?

Just a suggestion, when u hypothesize smthing .. then it'll be better if u test ur hypothesis across multiple cases .. this way u'll tend to luk less silly.

keep ur chepdi fans association suggestions to urself.My post is for the one's who hav the same opinion as i do.Obviously ST fans wouldnt hav liked it...And m sry for that.But im not sry for my views expressed to the rest.
DarkPassenger thumbnail
Originally posted by: thickhead

picking on ST fans and provoking the over-zealous fans is the most favorite activity of the self proclaimed neutral/un-biased/reasonable/objective posters of the forum..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
😆 Keep on dreaming hun!

This IS a scripted show.. And if Shweta wins, she will win by Voters.. if she does not, then deffo rigged voting! 😉... If you have a doubt abt who gets highest votes then nothing to do 🤣..

Good luck and dont stress ur brain so much 😆
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

😆 Keep on dreaming hun!

This IS a scripted show.. And if Shweta wins, she will win by Voters.. if she does not, then deffo rigged voting! 😉... If you have a doubt abt who gets highest votes then nothing to do 🤣..

Good luck and dont stress ur brain so much 😆

thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DhobiGhat

keep ur chepdi fans association suggestions to urself.My post is for the one's who hav the same opinion as i do.Obviously ST fans wouldnt hav liked it...And m sry for that.But im not sry for my views expressed to the rest.

LOL .. agreed. its futile to argue with an enemy of reason .. waise bhi bhains ke aage been bajane se koi fayda nahi ..