Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF: You are always on my mind; Pt40, Pg40 (Page 18)

mishtib Goldie
mishtib
mishtib

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hey  plse update fast waiting
yaar polki
plse

my_maan_geet Goldie
my_maan_geet
my_maan_geet

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
plz update
      plz update
            plz update
                  plz update
                         plz update 
                               plz update 
                                     plz update
                               plz update
                         plz update
                   plz update
             plz update
       plz update
plz update

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
hey where are u please update its been months since u updated
Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Dear Readers,

Its been a month and half since I updated, yes, I know in regular time that is a very very long time, but I have had a lot going on in my life.  That being said, the part I am posting now has been written for a while but I know that something isn't right with it, however I don't know what, so that was stopping me from posting it.  However, I leave it to you all to decide.

Polki

Part 36

He could hear his wife footsteps from the living-room; she had been gone for a while so he didn't understand why she was running.  He wanted to tell her to slow down, they hadn't told anyone that they were pregnant and he didn't want her hurting herself or the baby, so he had to bite his tongue for the moment. He was surely going to give her a piece of his mind when they were alone.  He saw her come through the door with the largest smile on her face.  He remembered that he had only seen his wife smile like that a few times since he had known her.  He was now really curious as to what had brought this smile on the most beautiful woman in the world's face.

Raj couldn't help herself; although she wanted to break the news to Daadi calmly, the exhilaration she felt made it impossible for her to curb her enthusiasm.  She ran to Daadi and sat down next to her, took Daadi's hands in hers and proceeded to give the wonderful news. Raj took a deep breath and said, "Daadi your wait to see your Geet has come to an end."

Daadi couldn't believe the words that had entered through her ears.  It was too good to be true.  Her Geet was finally here but she refused to accept the news without further prodding afraid that it was just a dream that would soon come to an end once she opened her eyes. 

Daadi still in shock asked, "Raj, how can you be so sure that it is my Geet?"

Raj unable to pull the reins on her excitement said, "Cause Daadi, I would recognise my sister anywhere and the best part is that she is here, she is your Geet, she is Maan Veerji's Geet.  I spoke to her, I touched her, I hugged her, I wiped her tears, she is real Daadi and this time we are not letting her go anywhere."

Daadi knowing her Raj was sure that it was her Geet that Nakul had seen; she put her hand on Raj's head and said, "May all the happiness in the world be at your feet."

Raj who like Geet was totally in love with the older woman just smiled and said, "Daadi, I should go and get Geet; there is a lot that we all need to talk about.  I promise you will see her soon."  She stood up as the older woman nodded her head giving permission. 

Vicky who had been seeing what he could best describe as over emotional women interacting with each other finally spoke up and said, "Daadi, I think I will go with Raj to the outhouse.  I also want to see what the big commotion is about."

Raj a little annoyed decided to speak for Daadi, "Well, I think you should come with me.   I think it is time for you to realize just how inadequate your Veerji is compared to my Didi."

Daadi just smiled, she had seen this fight about 1000 times in the last 14 years and knew exactly how it was going to end.  It was going to end with Vicky holding his ears admitting his defeat.  Although at most times endearing to witness, today she was in no mood to watch them fight, she had preparations to take care off.  She shooed the two of them signalling them towards the outhouse. 

"What were you thinking, running around like you are 15?" Were the first words that left his mouth as they walked out the living-room. 

"Relax, nothing is going to happen to me, I come from strong stock.  We are fighters and winners.  We are strong and absolutely nothing stops us." She smiled as she spoke to him.

He had never heard her talk about her family, let alone hear anything positive about them.  He remember all those years ago when they were dating, every-time he had asked her about her family, she had always replied that she didn't have anyone.  When he had inquired further about her family right before he had asked her to marry him, she had replied sadly that she had a sister, but she didn't know where she was.  Other than the sister she didn't have anyone.  He had seen the deep sadness in her eyes and had taken an oath to never bring up her family.  He didn't care where she had come from as long as she was willing to have him by her side while she travelled into the future. 

"Raj, you need to tell me what is going on?  I have never heard you talk about your family and now you are all positive, talking about we come from strong stock.  Please I can't take this anymore."  He pleaded with her.

She looked at him caringly, "Vicky my love, I never talked about my family because they weren't in my life.  I didn't know where my family was, and today is not only a big day for Daadi, it is an equally huge day for me, because Babaji has brought my family to me after 20 years."

As she noticed his confused look on his face she continued, "Vicky, Geet is none other than my sister.  There is a lot more to this story than Daadi, you or I know.  We all have only bits of history that we have held onto.  I can't tell you anymore since I believe it is Geet and Maan Veerji who need to share truth as they see fit."

No matter how curious he was he could see the sense behind his wife not wanting to tell him everything.  He now couldn't wait to see this woman who was related to his beloved and who had managed to wriggle her way into his brother's heart.  From what everyone had to say about Geet he had gathered that she was one special woman.

Still at the mall gathering their exploits of the day, Geeta recommended they go get manicures and pedicures.  Radha was perplexed, they still had to get ready for the evening; she didn't understand why Geeta was finding different things for them to do instead of just going back home. 

Geeta on the other hand was adamant to keep Radha away from the apartment as she was certain that Sameer was still there preparing for the evening.  She was trying her best to keep Radha occupied, she had told Aakash that she would meet up with him around 8pm; she still had plenty of time to get ready as it was only 3pm.  Truth be told she could have cared less about her date, she knew that she would have a good time, but she wanted to make sure that Radha and Sameer were okay.  This was her first try at match making and she wanted to succeeded, after all Geeta Khurana was not accustomed to failing and she didn't want this to be the first time she would fail. 

Just as they entered the salon Geeta's phone rang, initially she decided to ignore it, but after it ringing a few times, she looked at who was calling and when she saw her Papa's number flash on the screen, she decided to take the call.  Like any teenager she was a little annoyed that instead of spending time with her Mamma, her Papa was disturbing her weekend. 

Geeta answered the call, "Hello!"

Maan seemed to be a little anxious, "Geeta, where are you?"

She could hear the urgency in his voice, and instead of teasing him, as she had originally planned to do, she answered him sincerely, "Papa, I am at the mall with Radha.  Anything important?"

Maan with firmness in his voice, "Beta, I need you to come to Khurana Mansion as soon as you can.  Don't ask any questions.  Just get here as soon as you can.  Your Mamma and I are in the outhouse, so just come there."

Geeta knowing that it had to be something important what would make her dad summon her to the mansion, "Okay.  Let me just inform Radha that I am leaving and I also have to call Aakash to cancel our date for tonight."  She soon realized that she shouldn't have divulged the last part but it was too late for her to take back her words.

Maan questioned, "Aakash?  When were you going to inform us?"

Geeta not used to being questioned too much decided to answer, "Relax Papa, it was supposed to be just dinner, nothing else.  If it was serious I would have definitely told you all."

Maan now clearly annoyed with his daughters stress-free attitude, "Don't tell me to relax.  It always starts with just dinner.  Young lady when you get here, we are going to have a long chat."

Geeta decided to pacify her dad, "I should be there in about 30 minutes; do you think you can stay calm until then Papa?"

Maan still aggravated only said, "I will be waiting." Saying so Maan, hung up.

Geeta started to form a make believe dialogue in her head regarding what she was going to say to her parents when she got to where they were.  She knew it was going to be an interrogation when it came to the topic of Aakash and wanted to prepare all her answers. 'Never let the other side know that you are intimidated, no matter whom they are' she decided. 

Radha who had already been seated asked Geeta if everything was okay, Geeta informed her that she had been summoned to Khurana Mansion.  Radha asked if she wanted company.  Geeta who surely wasn't going to let a little trip to Khurana Mansion let Radha and Sameer's date come to an end even before it started just told Radha, that there was no need.  If she needed her she would let her know.  They gave each other a hug before Geeta left. 

Radha was left there alone, but since she was there she just decided to get the works.  Manicure, pedicure and of course get her hair.  After all she had been so good since she had come to India that she thought she deserved a treat.  When asked if she wanted anything to drink she just asked for sparkling water with some cranberry juice to enjoy while she was being pampered.  By the time she was done it was 5pm.  'Perfect' she thought, this just gave her enough time to get ready for her "date" with Sameer.  She still wasn't convinced, but Geeta had asked her to give it a try and she was going to give Sameer a chance just for Geeta's sake.  

She jumped into a taxi to get home and just then her phone rang, it was her mother, just calling to check up and see how she and Geeta were doing, they talked for a while which made the taxi ride seem really short, she was still on the phone when she got to her apartment door, after hanging up she entered her apartment and heard loud music coming from the living room/ kitchen area.  She walked towards the source of the music.  And to her surprise she found Sameer in the hallways walking towards the door. 

She could have sworn that today was 'play a joke on Radha day', first she was dragged out on a shopping spree and due to circumstances left at the mall and now Sameer was in her apartment in nothing but a towel. 

The only thing she could do was look away and ask, "What are you doing here?" only to be surprised when she was asked the same question.  

Radha - "What do you mean what am I doing here?  I live here" she said as she followed Sameer into Gaeta's bedroom. 

Sameer- "Do you mind?" he asked gesturing to her that he was trying to get out the towel and look decent.

She stepped out the room and slammed the door and once again asked, "What are you doing here?"

Sameer- "I am trying to prepare for our dinner."

Radha, "In your towel?"

Sameer, "I was just checking on the food in the oven."

Radha, "Once again, in you Towel?"

Sameer, "I was getting ready and thought I would check on the food, I didn't think you were going to be home this early."

Radha, "Oh! Forget it why am I ever bothering, I am sure that you and Geeta had this all figured out.  I am going to go get ready, see you in a bit."

Radha turned around and proceeded to her room, leaving Sameer behind, praying to whoever was in charge of food, to make sure that the dinner he had prepared sweep Radha off her feet.

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchaldpurvashanky18payal956kasturi11sonupatcutegurl224shreyabhraTinkJiaKaval05nonabebuJadorbhakbhartifanneetiporwalYellowtullipsLov26holyangelsakadafianaum91surbhijn106CrystalSayamishtibHADmishtimansijani21maaneetkimeetmy_maan_geetdmg_roks_antaracharlie1950ixrayshivangi783angelina_2005princess14Nanthini9bd670816sparikhytanujaAmiiishcyum321veil_of_roses286pearlninavi-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94krati5libra25-pixie-vrsharmakomlikapunjabi.princesmitzi11mchoprasweet scorpiopop77Sigmahinal_maaneetvivacious_gurlshah10--aarthi--ShalveSabmeratu.zaara2212CrazyCutesy

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
loved it so know all the truth geeta n others will know
surbhijn106 Senior Member
surbhijn106
surbhijn106

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Plzzzzzz update soon the problem is that u hav not mentioned about their talks to which we r eagerly waiting n story demands plzzzzz update soon
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
awersome update but it was so short!!!

hope all are problems gets solved soon hun!!

update soon and a bigger update
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Luvly update
Wanna see geet & vickys confrontation
Let's see wat sameer Duz 2 impress Radha
Haha Maan is a very protective dad going 2 hav a long chat wiv geeta
Cont soon Xx...

Go to top