Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice refreshing update. Interaction between the young girls has always been refreshing. I have somehow always imagined Misha of Pyar ki yeh ek kahaani as Radha, dont know why. This is cute too. I was expecting Geeta to cite her own parents as example for long distance relationship when talking to radha about sameer.
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely one 
i am glad for sam and radha also rajji as vicky wife was big surprise
too great
bye sumi
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice one.. vicky married to rajji.. hmm thts cool.. cant wait for geet's reunion with the family.. continue soon
mitzi11 thumbnail
what suprise Vicky married to Rajji wow super fantic pls cont soon pls update soon thanks pm
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
longgggggggggggggggggggggg time sweeto.............

awesome update...
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
soo first of all thanks for the long updates you always give us πŸ€—

Sameer is soo cute, i hope Radha is impressed, he is going to such efforts to make this perfect for her, I'll have him if she doesn't want him, the boy wants to be chef, it's my dream come true altho i'm sure the weight will pile on πŸ˜†

I wonder if MSK will come and find Sameer's stuff in the bathroom and will think a boy has been over πŸ˜†

Nakul's appearance, i hope to see more of him, esp with his classic trademark expressions πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

MSK is still a stripper, something don't change 🀣🀣🀣 ps i'm happy about that one if his HOO HAA still goes on and please put him hoo haa-ing in an update, poti request 🀣🀣🀣

Geeta is talking some sense into Radha on Sameer πŸ‘πŸΌ  send him in my direction if she doesn't want him I repeat 🀣

her attitude on long distances is based on her one month relationship with someone not special  when my Sameer is such a sweetie πŸ˜•

Okay i forgive her since she is scared to like him and worried about having to leave if she does and how things will work out

Can't wait for the dates now

So Raj was Rajji 😊 I want to know if she is estranged from the family too then as MSK would have meet them then and realised who she was. I would like to hear Rajji's story then too.

Can't wait for sisterly bonding scenes between Rajji and Geet (i know there is a lot of things I can't wait for, poti is an inpatient person πŸ˜†)

Finally i'm looking forward to when Geet meets daadima πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail
Radhaben.................... what an adorable update..!!Moi lubbbbbed it..! πŸ€— sowwie for a late reply... but u know na me ij the lajiest devil!!

Loved th whole stuff.. esp Sam-Radha n Maneet bits..!! Fab work..n this was....awesome❀️

Maan, "You don't understand what it means to hear that from your mouth.  I have been waiting forever.  I was a little worried today when Adi brought up the topic of marriage.  I wasn't sure if you felt the same as I did and knowing how you love to run, I didn't want to spook you.  There is always a fear that you are going to run."
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

wow that was nice

geeta n radha r going on date.............well now maan will surely have sleepless nightπŸ˜†

n raj is rajji..........well that was a beautiful surprise........loved the sister's reunion
good to see u back with an update😊
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful...

oh take your time dear. i just came online today n saw that you had updated :)))
sneh4a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, Polki,

I read your FF , all parts , its amazing & u r a gr8 writer.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Keep posting the next part, its good & fun to read........😊