India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is it me or confession not a big deal?

nikki1122 Newbie
nikki1122
nikki1122

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
So, Piya has confessed her love to Abhay so many times already....(full confession and almost-confessions) and they go back to behaving as if nothing has happened and continue ignoring the confession and the cycle starts again....Maybe I am over thinking!! Ermm Thoughts?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xXdEejAyXx-MaanEetLover-

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I K R ?
She just have said so many times yet no reaction ? 
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
yup she has confessed but only once

nd abhay has never confessed as in sayin tht he loves her
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
this how i understand it.....
from abhay's point of view....abhay was always aware of the feeling tht piya had for him...though he ran away and got all his frustration out was because she said it out loud and accepted her love for him...abhay knew wat she was feeling bt i think he always kept confusing her intentionally...with his mood swings...so piya kept getting confused...bt abhay failed terribly...all his efforts went in vain...and he was helpless tht he couldn't do anything to stop piya from loving him for obvious reasons...the reason after tht he did not react much about it is cuz piya's safety is everything to him...and after tht really much happened like werewolves and stuff..and knowing abhay he is very good at hiding his feelings...so he would not show it as a big deal at all...
and for piya...even if she was very much hurt at the time..she doesn't really see anything beyond abhay..especially wen abhay's around...she forgets everything else...and after tth rock scene..she knows tht abhay feels something for her..and all his rude behavior is only make her stay away from him..she knows it's a mask..so she is no longer reacting to it now..it doesnt affect her anymore...so i think she is not taking it as a big deal too..i think she feels tht abhay is developing feelings towards her...is he really??..i too am confused...abhay is too complicated to understand..lol...aur piya has yet to know the big secret..

Edited by kiranni - 02 January 2011 at 9:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
pia keeps on throwing herself at abhay

nd everybody notices tht around her isliye to kabir ne taana mara

deewani ho gayi he bechariWink

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Stunnerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

this how i understand it.....
from abhay's point of view....abhay was always aware of the feeling tht piya had for him...though he ran away and got all his frustration out was because she said it out loud and accepted her love for him...abhay knew wat she was feeling bt i think he always kept confusing her intentionally...with his mood swings...so piya kept getting confused...bt abhay failed terribly...all his efforts went in vain...and he was helpless tht he couldn't do anything to stop piya from loving him for obvious reasons...the reason after tht he did not react much about it is cuz piya's safety is everything to him...and after tht really much happened like werewolves and stuff..and knowing abhay he is very good at hiding his feelings...so he would not show it as a big deal at all...
and for piya...even if she was very much hurt at the time..she doesn't really see anything beyond abhay..especially wen abhay's around...she forgets everything else...and after tth rock scene..she knows tht abhay feels something for her..and all his rude behavior is only make her stay away from him..she knows it's a mask..so she is no longer reacting to it now..it doesnt affect her anymore...so i think she is not taking it as a big deal too..i think she feels tht abhay is developing feelings towards her...is he really??..i too am confused...abhay is too complicated to understand..lol...aur piya has yet to know the big secret..

Agree and if u guyz noticed after the rock scene, we have seen a soft hearted Abhay not the same arrogant Abhay as his efforts went in vain

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index