India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is Viren going to Delhi?

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I have seen not all the episodes very minutely, but lately, when I saw last few episodes and the precap, I felt more that Viren might be actually making an excuse to Nivi and going after Sid, who will be in Delhi, to meet an important client. Chanchal might be aware of where Viren is going..

I am not sure, as I have not seen many episodes myself. Can this be a possibility? Also, I felt last day, Divya was continuously trying to make Nivi feel that "tu thik nahin hain"...she was continuously repeating that to Nivi. Does Divya also believe that Nivi might be mentally unstable as pointed out by few others?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Hey bani welcome back and Happy new year seen you after long timeBig smile.
 Bani actually till mystery is solved we can't say anything for sureity we are making our assumptions about why Viren is going and its only RS and Viren himself know where and why he is going.

But bani main question is why would he go after sid and even if he is going then why would he make and excuse to go after Sid he could have just said I also want to help Sid in business. I don't find any logic in following Sid unless until there is any strong motive.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 02 January 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
thank you...

lets see what happens...
I feel mystery has already started to unfold now.

I feel the track is pretty straightforward now...its no more difficult to understand whats happening or what to expect now...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top