Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Gangster of the Week 4 CLOSED Nnow (Page 2)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

oye chal prashwa

bole toh apun aayeli hai idharj tera khopadiya ghoomane ko

ab apna ishtyle mein  jawab dene ka kyaa

apun ko bhaiya ki bhasha nahi aata to seedha seehda jawab do jo apun ka samaj mein aave kyaa

pehla yeh sawaal ka jawab do

Your Ambition ?
Your Weakness & Strength ?
One Thing Which You Like Most In Yourself ?
One thing which you want to change in yourself?
Any actor or character you are totally crazy on?
What you think about this Serial?What are your expectation from this serial?
Ur fav time pass?

uske baad  tum is forum ka sab ladki log ka baare mein  ek common masti bhara gana batao

apun ko pata hia baaki english bolne wala ko apun ka bhasha samaj nahi aayega kyaa

par tu to shaani hai na

samjha dena sabko kyaa

aur ek love letter  likho ekdum rapchick  jagatwa ke naam par

apun ko pata hai tera dil kis pe aaya hai but apun mangta jagatwa ke liye kyaa

ab ke liye itnahij

chal bey shuru ho jaa  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6_nandinidanno

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hi prash
sorry bole toh gang leader ji
ee aa rahe hai humra chota sa pashanpattar(naam pe mat jana bahut easy ques haiLOL)
1.one thing u like most about avdhesh?
2.'"   "     "    "    '     "    ""   '"  " arpita?
3. sabse fav. bollywood actor?(ashish ke bina)
4. sabse fav. khan?
5. fav. bollywood jodi and tellywood jodi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Woow CB Big smile loved ur questions and more than tht ur lingo ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Bole to ekdum Jhakkaass hai bidu WinkLOLLOL 
Hope  Prash answers them in the same lingo.LOL

Suhana6

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
                                        Name:  Pratishtha aka Prash..or Prashu

Birthday:  22nd day of 11th monthWink

Profession: Management (Hope to get admission in a B-school this year)Cool

Hobbies: Hmmmmmm........DancingDancing, Sleeping LOL, reading Book Reading Read Story Smiley Smilie Emoticon Animated Animation Gif,  Drawing..Smile

Favourite colour: Blue..

How I got started with IF: I was searching for Ashish's pics and gkd news ,i saw CB Di's updates..i read all ur comments tooBig smile I loved them...so i landed here..

My Favourite section on IF: I love evrything on IF!!! Best place to be in.., to talk abt gkd nd all the fun!!!

Why I visit the GKD section:First of all i love GKD....I love coming here, talking with you all, it has become my second family nowBig smile

My favourite scene: ohhh!!!! i really cant say which scene is my fav!! becaz all are juz fab!! I juz love the scene where he enters arpita's mandap during arpita's wedding with pappu, the way he came..bang on!! Fab entry nd offcourse balcony scene!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Favourite character and why: Love evry one of them!! But my fav one are Avita and The gang!! They are the heart of this show!!Star

My best friend(s) on IF: Mrs kanoo,  Priya,  Jessie, Nandu, Emi, Sunaha, Ashu, Dreamy, Mony, CB Di....the list goes on..................................WinkWinkWinkWink

Edited by prash_t - 03 January 2011 at 10:42am

Suhana6-sia-jes_jade

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Hey Prashu....Hug Hieee Shwetha.,...

Congratulations Prashu!!!!Embarrassed PartyDancingfor being chosen At Last!!!!!!!! hehehehhe...Hey  Arpi for sure needs your help and please try to give Avi some RAPCHIK idea to save her yaar!!!! No Third degree Punishments!!!Ouch   SureeeeWinkWink
My Q's to you are:
1. What is your biggest dream in life which you want to achieve no matter what?Tongue 
Right now my biggest dream is to get admission in a good B-School..and enjoy my life to the fullest

2. What is the funniest and craziest compliment or comment you have ever received so far in life?Big smile 

once i was standing at the railway station waiting for my aunty and my aunt's lill daughter was with me.. a middle aged lady knew me but not very well..she askd me when did u get married? Ur daughter is very cute..OuchI was like wht the hell she is talking about?? Then my aunt saved me saying tht the lill one is her daughter..she said omg!! m sorry ..i thought she is ur daughter.u both look same!!
3. What is your favorite holiday destination?LOL

Holiday destination ..hmmmm...my fav is Nainital in himachal pradesh, i thinkConfused..nd London!! i wld love to go thereWinkWinkWink nd one more!! Goa....its beautiful place!!!
4. Which scene or sequence of GKD so far you personally feel was the best and why?Day Dreaming

Balcony Scene!! tht scene was terrific!! song, the ambience, the need to see each other...woowww!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand today's epi scene..when he hugs the wedding pic of theirs and criesCryCry Hurt wrenching scene but it was realy good..as we have seen arpita around avdhesh alwayz and want to be with her..!! but this scene proved , tht Avdhesh cannot live without her...Her absense kills him!! It was really needed though!!
5. If you happen to win a contest and the prize was a candle light dinner with Ashish Sharma what would your reaction be like? (I am personally toooooo excited to know this from you hehehhe)Dancing
Omg!! Ill b like , m watching a dream or what??!!! or this is a reality!!! Ill ask everyone to give me a pinch so tht it vil b proved tht m not day deaming..LOLLOLLOLLOL Ill go mad for sure..
Nd when ill b with Ashish..ill b quite..wont b able to speak anything juz keep staring at himLOLLOL

Enjoy the Hotseat and your week!!!Approve  ThnksBig smileBig smile

Have Fun!WinkSmile Will try put more Qs as the week proceeds ahead   Hmmmmmm ...waiting for them...

Shwetha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85Suhana6-sia-jes_jade

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

PrashuHug    
 Hieeeee DreamyHug

Congratulations dear!Big smile...enjoy the hotseat and make sure you answer all the questions!
Thnk you dear

Here are some questions to warm you up!Wink

1. What is your favourite day of the week and why?

Hmmm....Sunday since my mom dsnt wake me up earlyLOLLOL
2. What do you prefer western or eastern clothes?

Western Alwayz......Love them...
I wear eastern rarely

3. Staying in or eating out?
Staying In.....

mum is the best cook!!!Wink
4. Late nights or early mornings?

Depends on situationSmile
5. If you went to lallanpur and met Avdesh and Arpita, what would you say to them?

Im waiting for tht opportunity....!!!!!
Ill say to Avdhesh to break his pratigya..!! no use of it to u guys...na na na...nd please use some brains!!! U are cunning but u dont use brains when it comes to ur bhaujiAngry

To Arpita ..illl say..Sweetie..u rock!! try to woo ur hubby more...Dnt listen to ur Didi aka Bhauji...Keep on.. wooing ur hubby...LOLLOLLOL WinkWinkWink

enjoy!

Suhana6-sia-jes_jade

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Di and Sharan..
vil answer ur wues later on..
sorry..

Suhana6

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Prshu for the lovely answers!!!! I loved your answers especially the Wining date with Ashish!!!! So cute and sweet!!!!Embarrassed

Suhana6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index