Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

RANI VIDYA KWK DISCUSS Here Pg 11 Web Premiere (Page 9)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I don't know why everyone is starting to attack Rani all of a sudden with her so called 'sudden behavior change.' I don't know what the sting operation was all about (haven't seen it).

About the kiss though what's the big deal? It wasn't even meant to be real. Wacko

And now about this 'sucking thumb' business...I really am at a loss of words. I don't know where people have such a huge problem with it. Its not a big deal in all honesty. Yeah it might be a lil immature on Rani's side, but so what. Big deal! We all tend to be a bit immature some point in life.

I personally don't feel any change in Rani's behavior these days. What I think is that she simply is excited for this release (and so is Vidya). And both of them have every right to be excited. Anyways...The less said the better.

I'm really looking forward to their episode on KWK! It will be an exciting one for sure! :) Love the way these two actresses have bonded through their journey for this movie! :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdKWRocks.glitters.shona.Beyond_the_Veilanju101Mehak_Luvs_Rani

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusNuktaacheenqwwwkash4lifeperfectlyflawedBeyond_the_Veilruky786petticoat

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I don't know why everyone is starting to attack Rani all of a sudden with her so called 'sudden behavior change.' I don't know what the sting operation was all about (haven't seen it).

About the kiss though what's the big deal? It wasn't even meant to be real. Wacko

And now about this 'sucking thumb' business...I really am at a loss of words. I don't know where people have such a huge problem with it. Its not a big deal in all honesty. Yeah it might be a lil immature on Rani's side, but so what. Big deal! We all tend to be a bit immature some point in life.

I personally don't feel any change in Rani's behavior these days. What I think is that she simply is excited for this release (and so is Vidya). And both of them have every right to be excited. Anyways...The less said the better.

I'm really looking forward to their episode on KWK! It will be an exciting one for sure! :) Love the way these two actresses have bonded through their journey for this movie! :)

Totally agreed Cutie!

I guess they both are just very excited and upbeat about the release and I honestly feel that these two get along really well.They might not be the best of friends but they are very cordial and comfortable with each other! I am actually glad to see this side of their's! Atleast they are not of those diplomatic sorts who would fake around to the hilt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Cheada89 Newbie
Cheada89
Cheada89

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
i don't get any problem with this issues.
because i know this is just for a publicity....if we can accept this thing happen in movie,why we can't accept  this in talk show...and i thing if not rani and vidya doing this, it will not been controversy...at least i happy to see my rani being a 'bad' girl from 'girl next door'.Tongue
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
A song dedicated to both Rani and Vidya

Dil to bachcha hai ji ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2eraser

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Gross :| .. i knw its all for the promotion of thr movie n  they meant to be funny .. but i didn't find it funny at all .. maybe sumthing wrong with my sense of humour or maybe these two dunno the definition of being funny :/
KWRocks. Goldie
KWRocks.
KWRocks.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Come on guys they just did the Ishquiya act no need to be "repulse" by that they were just joking.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdMehak_Luvs_Raniruky786

Go to top