Payback time.... (Page 6)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
wow what analysis by all..

hye vista welcome back...  and sidda  ls kidnapping  bahuji

interesting take

but  as dreamy said loads of double crossing  wud happen.

lal singh is going to re enter soon 

so wait andsee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Vista!
CB,
I would loved to kidnap Bhauji and bring her to Canada. The Indian police wouldn't care because they will have an Gundi removed. And Avita can be together without any interfere. Oh, I'll also take Panditji so both of them can be married here. Hehe. Priya, I hope your fine with me kidnapping your Aunty. This way, she and RV can never become a couple and she can learn to do something useful in Canada. Hey, she can be a kindergarten teacher and order and control all those little kids, Panditji will be her teacher assistant.

Edited by Sidda8 - 03 January 2011 at 8:39pm
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey DreamySmile....warm new year wishes to you tooSmile

Oh, ok....I must have missed that part........but I have been saying from the beginning that RV will rat on BJ ...........there is no way he is going to keep that info to himself..........it was remarkably short sighted of BJ to come up with this plan but I guess her twisted love has really turned her blind. She is just not thinking straight.

Hats off to you for doing this so regularly and so beautifullySmileClapClap

Vista

Vista,

Bhootni will try to kill RV, especially when Arpi is set free....and she realises that his real target is Avi....they did a deal where he would get Arpi but not Avi....so a lot of double crossing is going to happen...plus I think RV will somehow persuade Arpi to tell him what is Avi upto and Bhootni will then use this info to kills two birds with one arrow again.....and maybe that othello scenario, we used to discuss long while back, may crop up......that's my take anyway!Big smile

She is so twisted, she has lost touch with reality.....everytime I see her planning now I keep thinking of Byron's words...'mad, bad and dangerous to know'....she is slowly becoming deadly and making mistakes.

First she reveals her real colour to LS and now RV. Somehow RV will try to use this against her, as you say reveal it all to Avi, so she will gunn after him as well. But I think she may have met her match in RV (I am also hoping they become a jodi as well!Big smileWink)...

Thanks for your kind words, keep reading and commenting...makes it all worthwhile.Smile

Also I know you've only just come back home, so get over your jet lag and join us when you can.
Even I have a feeling RV & bhootni will be paired!!
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Hi Vista!
CB,
I would loved to kidnap Bhauji and bring her to Canada. The Indian police wouldn't care because they will have an Gundi removed. And Avita can be together without any interfere. Oh, I'll also take Panditji so both of them can be married here. Hehe. Priya, I hope your fine with me kidnapping your Aunty. This way, she and RV can never become a couple and she can learn to do something useful in Canada. Hey, she can be a kindergarten teacher and order and control all those little kids, Panditji will be her teacher assistant.
@bold
 no probs sidda......it will take some time for me to accept...but panditji will take care of herBig smileBig smile
but do call me for wedding i vl be flower girl in wedding along with prashu,swathi and emiTongue........chista di is maid of honorWink(she loves my aunty).....cb di,nandu di,vista di,dreamy di ,mony di are bridemaid and u,swetha,sara di,laxmi di,komal............are from panditji's side
everyone is invited for my aunt's wedding

Edited by yoga23priya - 04 January 2011 at 12:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index