Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiiieee Dreamy'SmileSmile

How are you??

Happy New Year Sweetie'

I juz love ur analysis ya!!!!! It makes us think from a different perspective'.

Loved it..specially that sun and arpita's comparison!! StarStarStar

But the epi was painful to see avita in pain..I don't have words to express Ashish's acting' So real!!! He had a tear in his eyes..was about to cry..Poor Avi!! CryCryCry

"Pay Back time" perfect title'

RV is just saving his job'but in a wrong way'!! Also he should really help arpita in reforming Avdhesh! BJ is making mad move'. She is doing bad for herself'

Avdhesh's world has already turned upside down..He must gear up now'

Free Arpi all by himself not wait fr anyone..

Nd arpi'poor girl ya!!CryCryCry I really want them together asap..Embarrassed

Thnks Dreamy'''.

I always love ur analysis..but this one was wooowww'.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Prash,Hug

thanks for your wonderful post.

I'm sorry I'm not able to press like, the glitch is still going on and not letting us press the button.

Keep on reading, love readinf and responding to everyone's posts.Smile

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Orkut Scraps - Hello And Hi
dreamy di

happy new year.......Smile
anyways how was ur new year celebration...................Big smile
hope your doing fine with my pehalwaanji..................EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

di u always mention perfect title for your analysis no matter which epi it is.....loved the way you describe thier feelings....even how much time i watch epi...u r analysis have different POV which makes me watch it more...........

i loved where your described arpi's comparison with sun and avi's with earth....they say u may be only one person in world but for one person u may be whole world......for avi she is everything and he will go to any extent to save his love from world.....everyone is afraid of something.....but when your in love......you fear to lose the one whom you love......now avi will understand arpi fear of losing him....no one will stop avi to bring her back in his arms let it be heaven or hell.....no words can be expressed to avita pain....but i hope this will make them close and stronger their bond......

"It is selfish to love people and expect them to love you back."

my evil witch aunty can't understand the fact her jealousy towards arpi will destroy her relation ship with avi......only selfish people except to love you back.....if ur love is true then let it go....if its return then its yours or else it was never yours.....her selfish happiness will destroy everything that she has done for him......

RV is doing wrong.....but for saving his honour,pride and him....... using arpi has puppet against avi....will cost him more....now our GKD is back with bang.........so lets wait and watch what he will do.....how far he will keep his promise to arpi and save her without violence.....
applause emoticonapplause emoticonapplause emoticonapplause emoticonapplause emoticonapplause emoticonapplause emoticon

thank you for writing a awesome analysis our angel.......

whistle emoticonwhistle emoticonwhistle emoticonwhistle emoticonwhistle emoticonwhistle emoticonwhistle emoticon

good night di.....
love you alots....
take care....
got scolding from toefl mam...i was day dreaming in class for 5th time in week...she gave me punishment 4 test homeworkCryCryCry

Edited by yoga23priya - 03 January 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Dreamy, Sidda, Shwetha, CB, Nandini: 

A standing ovation for you allClapClapClapClapClap

Great points and all very well written. Nothing really to add.

I too think RV is not the villain he is being made out to be..........one point I am not clear on though............did he or did he not accept the cash that BJ seemed to be offering him in one of the promos? I thought their meeting was all talk and no cash exchanged hands? Am I right?

Because if he did accept the cash then prima facie he may be guilty of accepting bribe but on the other hand he can use it to snare BJ : crime of offering bribe to a police officer. Then he would have trapped Avi, Arpi and BJ. So this is master plan. I think.

Vista

Edited by Vistaa - 03 January 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandinishwetha85ice _girlSidda8Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Dreamy, Sidda, Shwetha, CB, Nandini: 

A standing ovation for you allClapClapClapClapClap

Great points and all very well written. Nothing really to add.

I too think RV is not the villain he is being made out to be..........one point I am not clear on though............did he or did he not accept the cash that BJ seemed to be offering him in one of the promos? I thought their meeting was all talk and no cash exchanged hands? Am I right?

Because if he did accept the cash then prima facie he may be guilty of accepting bribe but on the other hand he can use it to snare BJ : crime of offering bribe to a police officer. Then he would have trapped Avi, Arpi and BJ. So this is master plan. I think.

Vista

Hi Vista,

happy new year!

RV did not accept the bribe, he threw it aside and went off. It was only when he got to his office the severity of his situation hit him, he kept thinking about his hard earned stripes and medal and then he accepted bhootni's offer...but he has his own plans - to go after Avdesh. He is not interested in Arpi, he did not even gave her name down in his statement...both him and bhootni are using each other....now we'll see what happens.

Thanks for liking. Smile
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Orkut Scraps - Hello And Hi
dreamy di

happy new year.......Smile
anyways how was ur new year celebration...................Big smile
hope your doing fine with my pehalwaanji..................EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

di u always mention perfect title for your analysis no matter which epi it is.....loved the way you describe thier feelings....even how much time i watch epi...u r analysis have different POV which makes me watch it more...........

i loved where your described arpi's comparison with sun and avi's with earth....they say u may be only one person in world but for one person u may be whole world......for avi she is everything and he will go to any extent to save his love from world.....everyone is afraid of something.....but when your in love......you fear to lose the one whom you love......now avi will understand arpi fear of losing him....no one will stop avi to bring her back in his arms let it be heaven or hell.....no words can be expressed to avita pain....but i hope this will make them close and stronger their bond......

"It is selfish to love people and expect them to love you back."

my evil witch aunty can't understand the fact her jealousy towards arpi will destroy her relation ship with avi......only selfish people except to love you back.....if ur love is true then let it go....if its return then its yours or else it was never yours.....her selfish happiness will destroy everything that she has done for him......

RV is doing wrong.....but for saving his honour,pride and him....... using arpi has puppet against avi....will cost him more....now our GKD is back with bang.........so lets wait and watch what he will do.....how far he will keep his promise to arpi and save her without violence.....
applause emoticonapplause emoticonapplause emoticonapplause emoticonapplause emoticonapplause emoticonapplause emoticon

thank you for writing a awesome analysis our angel.......

whistle emoticonwhistle emoticonwhistle emoticonwhistle emoticonwhistle emoticonwhistle emoticonwhistle emoticon

good night di.....
love you alots....
take care....
got scolding from toefl mam...i was day dreaming in class for 5th time in week...she gave me punishment 4 test homeworkCryCryCry

Priya dear,

wow thanks for your kind words!

Love the emoticons as usual!

And so sorry to hear your punishment for daydreaming is extra h/w...!!..er..er were you dreaming about avdesh babu by any chance?Big smileBig smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Hey DreamySmile....warm new year wishes to you tooSmile

Oh, ok....I must have missed that part........but I have been saying from the beginning that RV will rat on BJ ...........there is no way he is going to keep that info to himself..........it was remarkably short sighted of BJ to come up with this plan but I guess her twisted love has really turned her blind. She is just not thinking straight.

Hats off to you for doing this so regularly and so beautifullySmileClapClap

Vista

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey DreamySmile....warm new year wishes to you tooSmile

Oh, ok....I must have missed that part........but I have been saying from the beginning that RV will rat on BJ ...........there is no way he is going to keep that info to himself..........it was remarkably short sighted of BJ to come up with this plan but I guess her twisted love has really turned her blind. She is just not thinking straight.

Hats off to you for doing this so regularly and so beautifullySmileClapClap

Vista

Vista,

Bhootni will try to kill RV, especially when Arpi is set free....and she realises that his real target is Avi....they did a deal where he would get Arpi but not Avi....so a lot of double crossing is going to happen...plus I think RV will somehow persuade Arpi to tell him what is Avi upto and Bhootni will then use this info to kills two birds with one arrow again.....and maybe that othello scenario, we used to discuss long while back, may crop up......that's my take anyway!Big smile

She is so twisted, she has lost touch with reality.....everytime I see her planning now I keep thinking of Byron's words...'mad, bad and dangerous to know'....she is slowly becoming deadly and making mistakes.

First she reveals her real colour to LS and now RV. Somehow RV will try to use this against her, as you say reveal it all to Avi, so she will gunn after him as well. But I think she may have met her match in RV (I am also hoping they become a jodi as well!Big smileWink)...

Thanks for your kind words, keep reading and commenting...makes it all worthwhile.Smile

Also I know you've only just come back home, so get over your jet lag and join us when you can.

talkie14

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
For some reason I think LS is going to come back and cause more problems. I think he is going to make his entry during RV-Avi feud and confuse each other with who the true attacker is. Ever since his entry, I have always imagined LS kidnapping Arpi and Shika and making the guys bargain with him. But maybe he will kidnap Bhauji. I would love to see this thought become reality rather than poor Arpi and Shika being hostages. It will serve Bhauji right for everything she has done. Maybe she will fake her own disappearance to gain more attention and then she will truly be kidnapped.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index