Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Payback time.... (Page 3)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Dreamy, its a very well written and in-depth analysis. I love your quote about Arpi being Avi's sun, this is completely true; to Arpi,  Avi is her universe (Earth)  and the Earth revolves around the sun. It truly is a payback time for the leads of GKD. Bhauji wants to payback Arpi for stealing Avi's heart, and RV wants to payback Avita for leaving him to die and dishonoring him and his profession. The previous episodes have demonstrated how much Arpi loves Avi and what she is willing to do for him. Now its Avi's turn to prove his love and beat all odds to reunite with his wife. Avi is both devastated and angered by the arrest of Arpi. His hatred to RV has reached a the tip of a cliff. He is not going to sit still and listen to Bhauji. Avi is going to become more rebellious and dangerous. He will not eat or sleep until he finds and saves his Arpi. Nothing can stop Avi from reaching his aim, not even the gods. We will see a more hardcore and tough Bhayyaiji that many people have feared. He will be more terrifying and vicious and he will not stop until his finshes RV off. The arrest of Arpi did not only hurt his heart, it also hurt his pride to step back from a fight and allow RV to have his way. Its a man to man war and Avi is determined to be victorious. Bhauji will defintiely suffer the nasty impacts of Avi actions which was due to her hasty mistake of conspiring with RV. Avi will no longer follow Bhauji's words but listen to his heart and will follow it until he has his Arpi secure and in his arms. The upcoming episodes are going to show  Avi as the God that he is perceived by others. He will be an unstoppable force that is superior to everyone.

Hi Sidda,

lovely post!

@ red...that is what I fear. Avdesh has extreme temper and now I think we will see him vacillitate until he blows up!

I think my may first listen to bhootni, remember Arpi's words and then slowly his own temper will get the best of him....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

woww this is also amazing
tumne sahi kaha ki now its avi 's turn to show to arpi, .the whole world and that bhootni and rv ki arpi avi ke liya kya hai
but dreamy your analysis is superbThumbs Up

Hiya SharanHug

thanks for liking.

Yes it is Avdesh's turn. Boy, he will be setting the world on fire because 'bhiayyaji' will be coming back to the fore with a bang.

He will be totally ruthless when it comes to RV, this is not something he will forget or forgive so easily......I think maybe even Arpi will have some trouble getting through....

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Hi Di,

thanks for your lovely comments.

The coming episodes are going to be explosive. I wonder how far will Bhootni go to retain her hold on Avdesh?..what will she do more? because for the moment he will listen to her, just as he did at the wedding, but soon his love for Arpi will force him to take action and what action that will be!

RV better watch out, Avdesh will try to wipe his existence off the face of the earth - for daring to go after his wife!!
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Oh dear wat superb analysis agian,
 the payback title suit to episode n every character so well

Hat off dreamy

Thanks Komal!Big smile

did you like the episode?...I found it sad from the first scene, the music, the scenes even the watchful way Avita were in the midst of gaiety....as if they knew this time was stolen and would not last long....I guess the fear is always there....
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Milii

RV was such a righteous cop...y is he turning into such a  dog???
He must not have used a lady to catch Avi...

His character got totally ruined... Ouch

Hi MilliSmile

RV, in his mind, is doing what he thinks is right. It is everymen for himself now...survival of the fittest and all that...in this case he is fighint for his job, the only thing that means so much to him. As for going after Arpi, well that is the only way to get to Avdesh......she is his weak spot. But to be fair to him, he never gave her name or even thought of going after her. All this could be laid at bhootni's door!

The old saying that a women is an women's worst enemy is so true.....bhootni pointed the way and RV took it, because his ultimate goal is to get Avdesh. But it shows the streak of decency in him that even after Arpi shot him, he refused to name her. Only now, when backed into a corner he took up bhootni's offer....but we all saw how it affected him.

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

U always get d crux of the character, their feelings, etc. out wid ur amazing words n give a totally different perspective 2 wat is shown in ur every post.......ClapClapClapClap

Apt title .......Payback..........it definitely is a Payback 4 all d characters........I did not want a positive n honest character like RV's 2 b negative n go low as 2 use a women as means 2 get someone.........dis makes a man so weak n coward............Fight man 2 man ( by doing dis is he any different frm Beta Maharaj where he even used Arpi as a cover 2 save himself) Bhauji in all her neagtivity wid fall so hard dat she wont b able 2 get up (but sometimes i feel d end 4 bhauji mite go d Film BETA way as may b he gives everythng 2 her n goes n then she stops him or wen finaaly everythng dawns into her  brains she mite take poison or smth happens to her) N definitely AVITA will b more stronger n deep in love........Avi will definitely roar n fight 2 get his Life n love Arpi back safe n secure.

Hi SB,Smile

thank you!

It was so obvious, that this is payback time for all and it is a circle that will change as we go along...

See my response to milli about RV....we will have to see how it goes today...his ultimate aim is to get to Avdesh....as for being weak, well some would say a criminal deserves all he gets...and that so does Arpi for marrying such a man!....but we know differently, off course. But I don't think RV is weak, this is a game of survival and it shows the brutal actions people will take to come out on top or keep their way of life....

Defintely, Avita will come up trumps....but there will be some heartache..and I think Avdesh will slip back into his bhaiyyaji mode...always did say that there will be many obstacles to his reformation.....and sometimes he would be falling back to his old ways. I wonder if he does become violent, what would Arpi say at their reunification?Big smileLOLLOL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey ferdous & every oneHug Hiya Sara, Happy new Year!

how r u? how is the weather in UK? did u have some snow at the new years night? No snow, thank heavens for small mercies!!LOL

as always, u point to all tips in the last epi. le titre is very proper "pay back".pay back for every one. for avi who has to prove his love.
but i m very sad for arpi coz arpitas prediction come true.she said to avi that revengs fire ll burn home & family. she proved to avi his words .at  the first step avis love , victimized & burned in his revenges flames.
he pays  for his obstinate & i dont know how long he ll continue his stubborn in his wrong path? Yes, the blame for Arpi's current predicament could be laid at Avdesh's feet...but bhootni is the instigator for this situation. She has been very clever and pushed the other's into these positions. It is sad and very heartbreaking, but shows what evil exist in people...anyone looking at bhootni will see a loving and concerned person..!!AngryAngry..but now Avdesh will burn lallanpur down to get his revenge on RV!

as for bahuji ,as cb said, she is digging her own grave.her time will be over soon.she plays dangeruse & deep game that end of thats ,is death & ruin.her destiny ll be very darkness & horrible.she ll kill or ll suicide her self coz she wont tolerate avitas pure & deep love. me too, cannot wait for the day bhootni to realise she has lost all, everything because of her own actions!..I rather she remains alive and see's Avdesh choosing Arpi over her again and again!!...that is her punishment, death would be too easy. I want Avdesh to know everything including that bhootni tried to get Arpi killed!...ho! just watch Avi's face now..

i wonder that RV realize their love & he uses for own aim but bahuji?!?
!Confused Rv know how much Arpi loves Avdesh and now he will also realise how much Avdesh loves Arpi.....but his aim always has been Avdesh, despite his agreement with Bhootni. She will get dangerous and very panicky when she realises this, because then she would try to kill RV before he could tell all to Avdesh....

chista

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
really good analysis............ Will hvae 2 see wat Avi does 2 get Arpi out n wat Bhootni does 2 stop him..........Avi will definitely shup her up...........RV is not negative n hope does not become later...........as all pointed out he is tryng 2 save his job n regain his pride n self respect..........but by 3rd degree on Arpi dats not rt.......... I just fear dat how will Arpi handle Avi now as he will be more dangerous n will do anythng 2 get her out safe ...........will hv 2 see wat happens

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index