the payback title suit to episode n every character so well

Hat off dreamy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
RV was such a righteous cop...y is he turning into such a  dog???
He must not have used a lady to catch Avi...

His character got totally ruined... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
U always get d crux of the character, their feelings, etc. out wid ur amazing words n give a totally different perspective 2 wat is shown in ur every post.......ClapClapClapClap

Apt title .......Payback..........it definitely is a Payback 4 all d characters........I did not want a positive n honest character like RV's 2 b negative n go low as 2 use a women as means 2 get someone.........dis makes a man so weak n coward............Fight man 2 man ( by doing dis is he any different frm Beta Maharaj where he even used Arpi as a cover 2 save himself) Bhauji in all her neagtivity wid fall so hard dat she wont b able 2 get up (but sometimes i feel d end 4 bhauji mite go d Film BETA way as may b he gives everythng 2 her n goes n then she stops him or wen finaaly everythng dawns into her  brains she mite take poison or smth happens to her) N definitely AVITA will b more stronger n deep in love........Avi will definitely roar n fight 2 get his Life n love Arpi back safe n secure.

_nandiniDreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
hey ferdous & every oneHug

how r u? how is the weather in UK? did u have some snow at the new years night?

as always, u point to all tips in the last epi. le titre is very proper "pay back".pay back for every one. for avi who has to prove his love.
but i m very sad for arpi coz arpitas prediction come true.she said to avi that revengs fire ll burn home & family. she proved to avi his words .at  the first step avis love , victimized & burned in his revenges flames.
he pays  for his obstinate & i dont know how long he ll continue his stubborn in his wrong path?

as for bahuji ,as cb said, she is digging her own grave.her time will be over soon.she plays dangeruse & deep game that end of thats ,is death & ruin.her destiny ll be very darkness & horrible.she ll kill or ll suicide her self coz she wont tolerate avitas pure & deep love.

i wonder that RV realize their love & he uses for own aim but bahuji?!?
!Confused

_nandiniDreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Excellent wrtting dreamy,Sidda & shweta...Avi will be in action,testing times ahead but true love will shine thru nice & bright...Now I'm sure Avi will never keave Arpi from his side!!!

ice _girlDreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Testig times ahead for Aviya but their love will shine thru nice & bright...RV has stooped so low ,that he cannot redeem himself...

Dreamygal301

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Very Nice dreamy as always. Happy New YOU and all GKDians.

Arpita told Avi Revenge do nothing but destroy home and family (badlay ki aag ghar ko barbad to kar sakti hai or kuch nahi). Now time is come we are seeing Arpi's words become true. RV characrter is experiencing the same. RV is now change from courageous to revengeous. his wants to finish Avi by hook or crook. he is using law now from his own aim.

Now if Avi use his brain and not only depend on Bhootni he can trap on his on trick. why he first said that the hitman was some dacoit and now how can suddenly it become a women. he should start think of by her own.

Edited by sara212 - 03 January 2011 at 3:56am

Dreamygal301

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Hey DreamyBig smile

I've said this before and wud love to repeat my words again and again … Ur posts are the USP of GKD Forum. U make us Proud, dear.ClapClap Loved ur analysis as always.Big smile These lines in blue touched me the most...  I found Avdesh dancing around her quite symbolic, because for him she is the sun that he revolves around – day and night. What a starkling comparison !!Star. Everyone has put up their views so well.Clap

Arpita has always been an armour for her husband. Though this girl appeared to be a very coy and shy one in the beginning, I never thought that she wud emerge to be so strong and courageous when it came to the honour and safety of her Love, her husband, Avdesh. Even when she was handcuffed and knew that she's going to be behind the bars now, she was not concerned about herself but for her husband's safety. She didn't want him to do anything against the law, which might put him in trouble. And for this she was ready to bear any pain and punishment.

Avdesh on the other hand is feeling so helpless and shattered. Being the "bahubali" himself, who has helped so many needy ppl in their difficult times, is not able to do anything for his wife. He stands stranded to see her going. The pain and agony is so well reflected thru his eyes. (I too had tears in my eyes on seeing him like this) But as u said, the pay back time is approaching. He is going to make every impossible, possible to get his wife from the clutches of RV. Bhouji is now celebrating her victory as she thinks separating Avta physically, she has won Avi.Angry Poor woman, she doest realise the power of love. By doing so she has actually paralysed Avi, whom she claims of loving so much.  Avi wud be shattered without Arpi and become more violent and ferocious than ever before.

I have read a few comments in other threads where some think that RV has turned into a baddie now. Well here, I agree with ur views completely. He's not turned a villian, but its actually his love for his Job and the fear of being called corrupt is making him to do all this. His motto is to finish Avi's crime activities and now more than that he wants to settle scores with him for bringing him all these trouble. He wud now use Arpi as a bridge to reach Avi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaice _girlVistaaSidda8-Prashu-Dreamygal301chatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index