Payback time.... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Milii

RV was such a righteous cop...y is he turning into such a  dog???
He must not have used a lady to catch Avi...

His character got totally ruined...

Hi Milli😊

RV, in his mind, is doing what he thinks is right. It is everymen for himself now...survival of the fittest and all that...in this case he is fighint for his job, the only thing that means so much to him. As for going after Arpi, well that is the only way to get to Avdesh......she is his weak spot. But to be fair to him, he never gave her name or even thought of going after her. All this could be laid at bhootni's door!

The old saying that a women is an women's worst enemy is so true.....bhootni pointed the way and RV took it, because his ultimate goal is to get Avdesh. But it shows the streak of decency in him that even after Arpi shot him, he refused to name her. Only now, when backed into a corner he took up bhootni's offer....but we all saw how it affected him.

Originally posted by super_boy

U always get d crux of the character, their feelings, etc. out wid ur amazing words n give a totally different perspective 2 wat is shown in ur every post.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Apt title .......Payback..........it definitely is a Payback 4 all d characters........I did not want a positive n honest character like RV's 2 b negative n go low as 2 use a women as means 2 get someone.........dis makes a man so weak n coward............Fight man 2 man ( by doing dis is he any different frm Beta Maharaj where he even used Arpi as a cover 2 save himself) Bhauji in all her neagtivity wid fall so hard dat she wont b able 2 get up (but sometimes i feel d end 4 bhauji mite go d Film BETA way as may b he gives everythng 2 her n goes n then she stops him or wen finaaly everythng dawns into her  brains she mite take poison or smth happens to her) N definitely AVITA will b more stronger n deep in love........Avi will definitely roar n fight 2 get his Life n love Arpi back safe n secure.

Hi SB,😊

thank you!

It was so obvious, that this is payback time for all and it is a circle that will change as we go along...

See my response to milli about RV....we will have to see how it goes today...his ultimate aim is to get to Avdesh....as for being weak, well some would say a criminal deserves all he gets...and that so does Arpi for marrying such a man!....but we know differently, off course. But I don't think RV is weak, this is a game of survival and it shows the brutal actions people will take to come out on top or keep their way of life....

Defintely, Avita will come up trumps....but there will be some heartache..and I think Avdesh will slip back into his bhaiyyaji mode...always did say that there will be many obstacles to his reformation.....and sometimes he would be falling back to his old ways. I wonder if he does become violent, what would Arpi say at their reunification?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chista

hey ferdous & every oneπŸ€— Hiya Sara, Happy new Year!

how r u? how is the weather in UK? did u have some snow at the new years night? No snow, thank heavens for small mercies!!πŸ˜†

as always, u point to all tips in the last epi. le titre is very proper "pay back".pay back for every one. for avi who has to prove his love.
but i m very sad for arpi coz arpitas prediction come true.she said to avi that revengs fire ll burn home & family. she proved to avi his words .at  the first step avis love , victimized & burned in his revenges flames.
he pays  for his obstinate & i dont know how long he ll continue his stubborn in his wrong path? Yes, the blame for Arpi's current predicament could be laid at Avdesh's feet...but bhootni is the instigator for this situation. She has been very clever and pushed the other's into these positions. It is sad and very heartbreaking, but shows what evil exist in people...anyone looking at bhootni will see a loving and concerned person..!!😑😑..but now Avdesh will burn lallanpur down to get his revenge on RV!

as for bahuji ,as cb said, she is digging her own grave.her time will be over soon.she plays dangeruse & deep game that end of thats ,is death & ruin.her destiny ll be very darkness & horrible.she ll kill or ll suicide her self coz she wont tolerate avitas pure & deep love. me too, cannot wait for the day bhootni to realise she has lost all, everything because of her own actions!..I rather she remains alive and see's Avdesh choosing Arpi over her again and again!!...that is her punishment, death would be too easy. I want Avdesh to know everything including that bhootni tried to get Arpi killed!...ho! just watch Avi's face now..

i wonder that RV realize their love & he uses for own aim but bahuji?!?
!πŸ˜• Rv know how much Arpi loves Avdesh and now he will also realise how much Avdesh loves Arpi.....but his aim always has been Avdesh, despite his agreement with Bhootni. She will get dangerous and very panicky when she realises this, because then she would try to kill RV before he could tell all to Avdesh....
really good analysis............ Will hvae 2 see wat Avi does 2 get Arpi out n wat Bhootni does 2 stop him..........Avi will definitely shup her up...........RV is not negative n hope does not become later...........as all pointed out he is tryng 2 save his job n regain his pride n self respect..........but by 3rd degree on Arpi dats not rt.......... I just fear dat how will Arpi handle Avi now as he will be more dangerous n will do anythng 2 get her out safe ...........will hv 2 see wat happens
Originally posted by sara212

Very Nice dreamy as always. Happy New YOU and all GKDians.

Arpita told Avi Revenge do nothing but destroy home and family (badlay ki aag ghar ko barbad to kar sakti hai or kuch nahi). Now time is come we are seeing Arpi's words become true. RV characrter is experiencing the same. RV is now change from courageous to revengeous. his wants to finish Avi by hook or crook. he is using law now from his own aim.

Now if Avi use his brain and not only depend on Bhootni he can trap on his on trick. why he first said that the hitman was some dacoit and now how can suddenly it become a women. he should start think of by her own.

Hi Sara,

Arpi's words will be echoing around in Avdesh's head...it will stop him for the moment but I think soon he will do what his own nature dictates....which is to strike back at those who dared to come after his own.

And I think he will listen to bhootni, for a bit before taking his own actions.....slowly he is becoming independent, stretching the ties of obedience between them...soon it will be snapping completely, but only when he knows how devious this woman ,whom he considers to be a devi, has acted with him....
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey DreamyπŸ˜ƒ  Hi NandiniπŸ€—

I've said this before and wud love to repeat my words again and again ' Ur posts are the USP of GKD Forum. U make us Proud, dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved ur analysis as always.πŸ˜ƒ These lines in blue touched me the most...  I found Avdesh dancing around her quite symbolic, because for him she is the sun that he revolves around ' day and night. What a starkling comparison !!⭐️. Everyone has put up their views so well.πŸ‘ Aww thanks for your kind words!...they are making me 😳😳...USP!! wow...πŸ˜ƒ

Arpita has always been an armour for her husband. Though this girl appeared to be a very coy and shy one in the beginning, I never thought that she wud emerge to be so strong and courageous when it came to the honour and safety of her Love, her husband, Avdesh. Even when she was handcuffed and knew that she's going to be behind the bars now, she was not concerned about herself but for her husband's safety. She didn't want him to do anything against the law, which might put him in trouble. And for this she was ready to bear any pain and punishment. So true but you know the signs have been there from day one, what kind of a person she is. At her father's house, she was stoic and competent, despite his atrocious behaviour she did what was right. Same at her husband's place, she is quietly going and sticking by what is right but with love as her guiding force. She will do anything to make Avdesh see what is right and what is wrong that violence does not have to be answered with violence.

Avdesh on the other hand is feeling so helpless and shattered. Being the "bahubali" himself, who has helped so many needy ppl in their difficult times, is not able to do anything for his wife. He stands stranded to see her going. The pain and agony is so well reflected thru his eyes. (I too had tears in my eyes on seeing him like this) But as u said, the pay back time is approaching. He is going to make every impossible, possible to get his wife from the clutches of RV. Bhouji is now celebrating her victory as she thinks separating Avta physically, she has won Avi.😑 Poor woman, she doest realise the power of love. By doing so she has actually paralysed Avi, whom she claims of loving so much.  Avi wud be shattered without Arpi and become more violent and ferocious than ever before.  So true.

I have read a few comments in other threads where some think that RV has turned into a baddie now. Well here, I agree with ur views completely. He's not turned a villian, but its actually his love for his Job and the fear of being called corrupt is making him to do all this. His motto is to finish Avi's crime activities and now more than that he wants to settle scores with him for bringing him all these trouble. He wud now use Arpi as a bridge to reach Avi. Hmm yes, RV...he hasn't totally gone baddie..there is still time for redeeming himself....he is doing what he can to save his job...only when he takes an irredeemable step will he become totally negative. Despite bhootni's plans, RV always had his own agenda and it never included Arpi...otherwise why not give her name to the police, why not come after her?....no he is using her to get to Avdesh, his main quarry.

Thanks Nandini, loved your POV.😊
Originally posted by ice _girl

really good analysis............ Will hvae 2 see wat Avi does 2 get Arpi out n wat Bhootni does 2 stop him..........Avi will definitely shup her up...........RV is not negative n hope does not become later...........as all pointed out he is tryng 2 save his job n regain his pride n self respect..........but by 3rd degree on Arpi dats not rt.......... I just fear dat how will Arpi handle Avi now as he will be more dangerous n will do anythng 2 get her out safe ...........will hv 2 see wat happens

Hi Saakshi 😊

hope I got your name right, it has been a while...busy with studies/work?πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you!... and yes I am too looking forward to what bhootni will say...I doubt she would use the same word as before when Avdesh bit her head off!!...this time she will be careful and show fake concern for arpita and that might just slow him down for a bit....but also belive his own nature will be chafing against these restrictions...soon he will be taking charge...

As RV, well I said enough that he is still redeemable...not yet taken that ultimate step yet. Will have to see what happens now...
hi guys,
ab baat avi ke pyaar ki hai
i don't think ki avi sab kuch bhootni pe chod dega
akhir woh kaise chup bhaith sakta hai
arpi ne bina kuch bhi soche avi\ ko bachaane ke liye crime kiya
ab avi ko bhi kuch na kuch toh karna hi chahiye
butttttt soch samaj ke
Originally posted by danno

hi guys,
ab baat avi ke pyaar ki hai
i don't think ki avi sab kuch bhootni pe chod dega
akhir woh kaise chup bhaith sakta hai
arpi ne bina kuch bhi soche avi\ ko bachaane ke liye crime kiya
ab avi ko bhi kuch na kuch toh karna hi chahiye
butttttt soch samaj ke

Like I said, Avi will only listen to a point and then he will take action....he is taking his baby steps away from bhootni's influence, slowly but surely....

Avdesh will need to be calm and rational....my fear is he is going to get all angry and violent when he can't bear it any longer.....also will Arpi get tortured?...that will make all the difference....I still think RV is playing a game.....
hi dreamy
baat toh tumari bhi theek hai
ab dekege ki kaa hote hai aagey
and again kya analysis kiya hai
dhak dhak karne laga
mora jiya u machalne laga
kaisa analysis kiya tumne
dil  sharan ka churaya tumne