India-Forums

Male n Female Jodi look more artistic n romantic (Page 2)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asha004

I loved the jodi who performed to "Tu Jaane Na" (Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahaani) in Mumbai (they were guy+girl) :D
Ah see if I can dig them out.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I honestly have no preference on the gender of the jodi. I'm not looking for the performance to reflect any particular emotion like romance. That they dance well, show some beautiful poetry in motion and have a theme that reaches out - thats what matters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I honestly have no preference on the gender of the jodi. I'm not looking for the performance to reflect any particular emotion like romance. That they dance well, show some beautiful poetry in motion and have a theme that reaches out - thats what matters.

Yes true that if two dancers are very talented and combine well it is a great treat to watch them. I love group performances too and the costumes, music and choreography matters a lot.
I love watching a Jodi perform Latin dances like Tango, Cha Cha, samba etc and these need a male n female to perform. Most Indian Classicals dancers are ladies and few men take it up, I love to watch the way the move their hands, legs, eyes etc

shivani003

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I dont have any preference either..2 men or 2 women..whatever ..if the performance is good ..doesnot matter  to me who is dancing..male or female..but..if it is a tango,salsa other latin dance,ballet,or any kind of little bit soft dance definitely i will go for male and female.pair.....female dancers have some moves which attractive to watch and it does soothing ur heart..and eyes...and obviously i will go for their outfit,look,etc.....and another thing when there is female and male pair ....it looks more stylish ...and romantic...,cute....eye catching....Smile

Edited by Kinara2 - 03 January 2011 at 1:11pm

shivani003

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

I dont have any preference either..2 men or 2 women..whatever ..if the performance is good ..doesnot matter to me who is dancing..male or female..but..if it is a tango,salsa other latin dance,ballet,or any kind of little bit soft dance definitely i will go for male and female.pair.....female dancers have some moves which attractive to watch and it does soothing ur heart..and eyes...and obviously i will go for their outfit,look,etc.....and another thing when there is female and male pair ....it looks more stylish ...and romantic...,cute....eye catching....Smile

Yes there is always a diff. But they gave to be good first and be able to work in sync. Song selection is also very important.
ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I would prefer a guy and a girl! There are so many types of dances done between the Jodi. And I enjoy watching couple dances!! Hope this season is full of Couple dances! 
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolover101

I would prefer a guy and a girl! There are so many types of dances done between the Jodi. And I enjoy watching couple dances!! Hope this season is full of Couple dances! 
Well it does not seem to be the case. I see lots of guys and guys too.
Have not seen any lady and lady jodi. If the two ladies are very talented wow it would be fantastic. I love to see them syncronise and dance together (esp Indian classicals or semi classicals)
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting some of the performances! i missed DID this weekend b/c of NYE and NY festivities, so it was nice seeing some of them. I can't really comment on the jodis right now because it's too soon. I just wish all the selected ones all the best! Big smile

I don't think Male-Female, Male-Male, or Female-Female makes a difference. It's all about the dance and chemistry between the jodi that matters. You gotta create a dance that is fantastic and sell it! You also need good coordination and chemistry with your partner. I take people as a duo, and I don't judge based on Male-Female, Female-Female, or Male-Male. I enjoy watch all performances, and I think every jodi can do everything.

I think romance would probably be easier for Male-Female though...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index