Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu very much
My pleasure buddy Big smile

shobna was fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccStar
Agreed Clap

the rapist: i prefer to be silenttttttttttttttttttttttttttOuch
Dont blame u OuchOuch wot a Censored....... i dunno y men seem 2 think marriage is a license 4 them 2 use their wives howeva n weneva they like Angry Dead like they have bought n branded their property n its not jus rapist but DV as well Ouch wot a ridiculous mindset Dead ......but jus 4getting rapist as a character n about the actor who played him i think he was really good in this scene really good dialogue delivery n expressions ClapClap really complimented Shobna's fine acting skills ClapClap

dear vegtable:ConfusedApprove.........................................       me:LOL
He was so ConfusedConfused  n Dhani relieved him of his worries but he shudnt hav coz we missed out DV becuming WWC wrestler with another round of beatings LOLLOL but vegetable deserved that confusion

your description for function goin on women as usual dancing...........Star 
Thankssssssss Embarrassed u no even if i dont mention women dancing its sooooooo cliched that u'll know wots happening coz weneva there is some function going on there r always some women dancing in a circle n pretending 2 have sooooooo much fun Sillyn lightetning up the atmosphere

dear mini dumbo:Clown.................................                me:D'oh

ROFL ROFLmini dumbo a clown..... awesome ClapClap but u put it perfectly coz she is jus a clown a puppet who only does as her senior manager says D'oh 

my favorite line:ur hubby aint here coz he's passed away n (my hubby is here but he aint a hubby) u get me dont u thats y i says our conditions r the same...................
Shobna was soooooo good wen she said that ClapClap she put her condition in front of her dearest MIL so clearly..... short n sweet taunt 2 her MIL LOLLOL  

dear sweatheart dumbo:Big smile ........................              me:Day Dreaming

dearrrrrrrrrrrr shobna:Star..............................              me:ROFL

dear quean dumbo :ShockedGeekBroken Heart.....................               me:Sleepy

I love ur summary ClapClapClap ROFL n believe u me i was in the same state Tongue...... honestly this mansion of morons is driving me nuts Silly D'oh as 4 Shobna yes StarStar 

and dv:Wink
Oh isnt he a darling LOLLOL so smug in his Evil Smileattitude  Wink

but again you:StarStarStar StarStar......................            me:ClapClapClapClapClap
Thanksssssss Merci MAdame Big smile  ....... ur a StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar 4 me as well Tongue

all the best
Muchas gracias buddy

Edited by PreciousPri - 05 January 2011 at 4:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bahaneuxghya

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

thanks a lot dear,u again outdid urselfClap,well-written update for aSleepySleepyepi

Thankssssss soooooo much hun Big smile yea a pretty SleepySleepy epi

Shobna says spitefully when people get married they distribute sweets but if i could i would have given poison to the entire village so no 1 survived.
i really pitty shobnaCryshe is in a fix,infact her marriage is a living hellDead

Me 2 CryCry..... wot a compromise of a marriage neither her nor rapist r happy yet coz of DV's silly male ego both r paying 4 it AngryAngry..... as u said it perfectly "living hellDead

DV respectable n honourable ?? Shocked ROFLROFL
ROFL i love shobna,she is so truthfulWink

ROFL Hey dont 4 get me ROFLEmbarrassed im also in her list of lovers LOL Wink

n Dhani says r u mad? ur going 2 bet Amoli??......... ovcourse can any1 4get that 1001 Kw slap by DV LOLROFL
LOL really how can dhani forget the slap ov dvTongue and 1001 Kw slap too goodClapClap

it reminds of me Sunny Deol's line dhai kilo ka haath wala dialogue but unfortunately Dhani never uthgaya Ouch .... yep no1 can 4get DV's slaps esp his forcefull ones LOLLOL..... thankssssssss  Embarrassed

u dont have the right 2 make such a big decision about her
yea only dv has the rite to make decision about amoliConfused but 1 thing i don't understand radhe considers himself a pure hearted spiritual person than how come he bet his wife?is the inflence of dv is so powerfulOuchConfused

A very valid point dear ClapClapClap but as u have said b4 when it cums 2 his Malik n his so called izat wizat the rest gaya bhaad mein AngryOuch he has 2 follw orders Angry so ya DV's powerful n fearlful influence is playing its role

walkie talkie vegeatble thinks if im getting all of Malik's wealth wots the harm??
now how come against a simple not of much worth manglesuter can setoff all the money lost in gambling,really strangeConfused i know it's symbolic that radhe is putting his marriage to stake but still....Ouch

Ur absolutely right it doesnt make any sense Thumbs Down but had Radhe the brains 2 figure that out he wouldnt be the ghulam of DV D'ohbut yea 2 show its symbolism they had 2 out the mangalsutra which is considered so pure n a symbol of her marriage by Amoli n other married women

ur hubby aint here coz he's passed away n mere pati hain lekin wo pati nahin hain (my hubby is here but he aint a hubby)
superb lineClap
Totally agree Thumbs Up....... im repeating myself but she put it perfectly....  short n sweet taunt 2 her sasuma which even she agreed 2 hence couoldnt giv a jawaab Clap

Urmi says even she is part of this mansion of morons ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLThumbs Uptoo good

ROFLMerci mademoiselle Big smile..... i get carried away sometimes as u can see ROFL but this mansion of morons is driving me crazy Silly

she is getting decked up 4 u know who Wink ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL see ur naughty self again comes into playTongue

ROFL ROFLGracias buddy n im proud of it babe Wink LOL but u no who's the culprit Tongue

Shobna's dear sasuma (MIL) agrees n says yes married woman shud always wear mangal sutra Amoli go n wear it
seriously i wish dv's mom had also made dv realize the importance ov manglesutra who is angry at amoli for giving importance to her manglesutr and put her's on betOuch

Completely agree wiv u........ she has this illusion that DV is bad but the rest as in Amoli is worse who is my darling Urmi's sautan..... well hello its ur bigda hua beta's fault Angry ..... i think both she n DV need 2 go bac 2 school 4 lessons Approve

DV the devil who is sitting on a couch comfortably...... who veryyyyyy caringly asks wot happened y r u crying????
again dv's Evil Smile,

Yup n i love his expression n posture ClapClap Day Dreaming

thx for replying all my posts in quick timeEmbarrassed

No worries yaar Tongue like u when i have time ill reply 2 all other wise in bits n bobs Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahane

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

thanks a lot dear,u again outdid urselfClap,well-written update for aSleepySleepyepi

Shobna says spitefully when people get married they distribute sweets but if i could i would have given poison to the entire village so no 1 survived.
i really pitty shobnaCryshe is in a fix,infact her marriage is a living hellDead

Me 2 CryCry..... wot a compromise of a marriage neither her nor rapist r happy yet coz of DV's silly male ego both r paying 4 it AngryAngry..... as u said it perfectly "living hellDead"

o ofcourse u rSmileSmile
n Dhani says r u mad? ur going 2 bet Amoli??......... ovcourse can any1 4get that 1001 Kw slap by DV LOLROFL
LOL really how can dhani forget the slap ov dvTongue and 1001 Kw slap too goodClapClap

it reminds of me Sunny Deol's line dhai kilo ka haath wala dialogue but unfortunately Dhani never uthgaya Ouch .... yep no1 can 4get DV's slaps esp his forcefull ones LOLLOL..... thankssssssss  Embarrassed

yea only dv has the rite to make decision about amoliConfused but 1 thing i don't understand radhe considers himself a pure hearted spiritual person than how come he bet his wife?is the inflence of dv is so powerfulOuchConfused

A very valid point dear ClapClapClap but as u have said b4 when it cums 2 his Malik n his so called izat wizat the rest gaya bhaad mein AngryOuch he has 2 follw orders Angry so ya DV's powerful n fearlful influence is playing its role

walkie talkie vegeatble thinks if im getting all of Malik's wealth wots the harm??
now how come against a simple not of much worth manglesuter can setoff all the money lost in gambling,really strangeConfused i know it's symbolic that radhe is putting his marriage to stake but still....Ouch

Ur absolutely right it doesnt make any sense Thumbs Down but had Radhe the brains 2 figure that out he wouldnt be the ghulam of DV D'ohbut yea 2 show its symbolism they had 2 out the mangalsutra which is considered so pure n a symbol of her marriage by Amoli n other married women

yr i know the manglesuter wud not b ov gold or had diamonds on it even if dv has giffted that to radheWink,i mean asked him to put it around amoli's neck but i guess another mysteryOuch

ur hubby aint here coz he's passed away n mere pati hain lekin wo pati nahin hain (my hubby is here but he aint a hubby)
superb lineClap
Totally agree Thumbs Up....... im repeating myself but she put it perfectly....  short n sweet taunt 2 her sasuma which even she agreed 2 hence couoldnt giv a jawaab Clap

ROFLThumbs Uptoo good

ROFLMerci mademoiselle Big smile..... i get carried away sometimes as u can see ROFL but this mansion of morons is driving me crazy Silly

Embarrassed
Embarrassedshe is getting decked up 4 u know who Wink ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL ROFLGracias buddy n im proud of it babe Wink LOL but u no who's the culprit Tongue

yea i know it wellWink
Wink

Shobna's dear sasuma (MIL) agrees n says yes married woman shud always wear mangal sutra Amoli go n wear it
seriously i wish dv's mom had also made dv realize the importance ov manglesutra who is angry at amoli for giving importance to her manglesutr and put her's on betOuch

Completely agree wiv u........ she has this illusion that DV is bad but the rest as in Amoli is worse who is my darling Urmi's sautan..... well hello its ur bigda hua beta's fault Angry ..... i think both she n DV need 2 go bac 2 school 4 lessons Approve

DV the devil who is sitting on a couch comfortably...... who veryyyyyy caringly asks wot happened y r u crying????
again dv's Evil Smile,

No worries yaar Tongue like u when i have time ill reply 2 all other wise in bits n bobs Wink
and thx for all ur praiseEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongue

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Me 2 CryCry..... wot a compromise of a marriage neither her nor rapist r happy yet coz of DV's silly male ego both r paying 4 it AngryAngry..... as u said it perfectly "living hellDead"

o ofcourse u rSmileSmile

Thankssssss Tongue

yr i know the manglesuter wud not b ov gold or had diamonds on it even if dv has giffted that to radheWink,i mean asked him to put it around amoli's neck but i guess another mysteryOuch

Truuuuuu another mystery we'll never get 2 reveal Ouch

superb lineClap

ROFLThumbs Uptoo good

Embarrassed
Embarrassedshe is getting decked up 4 u know who Wink ROFLROFLROFL

yea i know it wellWink
Wink

Hmmmm Wink coz he is ur culprit as well LOLTongue

again dv's Evil Smile,

and thx for all ur praiseEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongue
Aaaaaaaa ur totally worth it Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index