India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

31 Dec 09/Epi 74 Bairi Piya

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Hola amigos.......... the last update of 2009 in a refined way for 2011 LOL...... here goes......

Epi starts of wiv Shobna n rapist Dead....... he eyes Shobna in a sick way lying on his bed Dead as she walks in2 their room n givs him a pi$$-off look.... goodThumbs Up LOLLOL....... then takes off her jewellery n goes 2 bathroom ...... comes out wiv towel n as she is about 2 walk away he catches her hand n she turns around n says wot?? he pulls her towards him n she realises wot he means n so do we D'oh..... so she says its night so go to the market.... u'll find someone...... n turns away n he says laughing u wont change saali...... he swears saali which i dunno exactly wot it is in English Embarrassed take it as b***h..... so he adds saali weneva u'll speak u'll be bitter...... i married u n made u the DIL (daughter-in-law) of thakur's family n u 4got ur status........ n Shobna turns 2 him sternly n says ...... upkar kiya mere pe? (think u did u favour??)....... main aayi thi tere pas nariyal leke ke mujhse shaadi kar? (did i come 2 u with a coconut saying marry me??) rapist getting angry..... Shobna says spitefully when people get married they distribute sweets but if i could i would have given poison to the entire village so no 1 survived.........

Turns away n rapist says thats why you killed my child?? n Shobna replies loudly n matter-of-factly Yes !!.....wot else shud have i done?? rapist shouts Hey !! furiously n she says Hey wot?? i detest every generation of thakurs....... listen 2 1 thing clearly u may have bought me frm my lover but u havent bought my womb whether a child is born or not its my wish..... rapist says look im ur husband if i want a child frm u then its no mistake of mine....... ughhhhhh its so painful 2 write husband instead of rapist but the line is such sorry ........ Shobna replies galati kare ho sarasar galati karte ho (ur r committing a mistake surely u r committing it) the way she says sarasar (surely) is terrific really sharply n spitefully ClapClap kyun ke tum apne param pujya bade bhai ki baat bhul gaye (coz u have 4gotten wot ur respectable n honourable elder bro said)......DV respectable n honourable ?? Shocked ROFLROFL  neways rapist getting more n more livid....... Shobna adds ur bro had said im not ur married wife but ur married..... n this was the limit of his anger n since rapist cant show his manhood otherwise (u know wot i mean) he shows it this way by slapping Shobna AngryAngry..........

Poor woman falls 2 the dressing table n has tears in her eyes.... Cry......... she has felt the pain but says ur slaps dont have strength any more........ rapist infuriates rapist even more n he grabs her n throws her on the bed n says look we both know how much strength i have........ Shobna laughs n he grabs her hair n says dont show ur helpess laughter 2 me........Shobana's laugh fades at this.... he adds 4 the past 10years u have laughing this empty hollow laugh....... if u r in pain then show it dont laugh....... n leaves........ Shobna remembers Amoli's words about her laughter being helpess n the rest of the lines....... she givs superb expressions of pain, hatred n helplessness ClapClapClap..... n thinks I wont spare u Amoli...... i hate all those who see within me all r my enemies who come clos e 2 me like this Nachiket ......... ok as always Shobna was fantabulous loved her dialogue delivery n body language n expressions n as much as i hate the character of rapist the guy playing him was good as well wiv his angry furious expressions ClapClapClap 

Cut 2 tedki where the gambling is about 2 resume after yestersdays interuption courtest Queen dumbo LOLLOL.......... Dhani n walkie talkie vegetable r away frm palying area on sum stair case........ n Dhani says r u mad? ur going 2 bet Amoli??......... ovcourse can any1 4get that 1001 Kw slap by DV LOLROFL so 2 make sure it doesnt becum 2002 Kw he has 2 play the creepy villain stroke brain washer 4 walkie talkie vegetable n make sure DV's orders r followed strictly........ he says u know wot Malik will do if u bet Amoli right...... u dont have the right 2 make such a big decision about her...... walkie talkie vegetable worried says then u only help me plzzzzzz Malik trusted me sooooooo much n i cant go bac 2 him like a loser plzz help me out ov this problem........ Dhani becums very generous n says not 2 worry this Dhani Jadav will do sumthing ill speak 2 them...... so he walks down 2 the co-gamblers n says sumthing in mute while walkie talkie vegetable praying all goes well.........

after their chit chat Dhani holding on2 his dhoti cums upstairs 2 walkie talkie vegetable who asks wot did they say?? n Dhani replies i have explained 2 them n they have agreed .but u also have 2 agree 2 their condition....... walkie talkie vegetable excitedly says i agree 2 woteva it is.......... they will giv back all the wealth of Malik n u have 2 giv them wot they want....... walkie talkie vegetable asks wot ?? n he replies Amoli's mangalsutra (wedding chain) ....... walkie talkie vegeatble thinks if im getting all of Malik's wealth wots the harm?? n that the mangalsutra is not worth more than Maliks's izaat wizat (respect)........ y does every 1 have the misconception that DV has any izaat left ??Confused

Cut 2 haveli..... next morning........ function goin on women as usual dancing....... Shobna cums 2 enjoy does a little dance n makes way 4 DV's mom who  cums 2 givs Urmi a dish of (haldi)turmeric which has come frm Chandana's in-laws...... Urmi smiling says ill go call Chanadana down her MIL says also get the silk cloth which we will need 4 the haldi (turmeric) ceremony..... so off she goes........ DV' mom tells Amoli who is coming down 2 bring more gifts sent by Mrs Holmes which r at the door n she brings them handing it 2 Dv's mom.......

Urmi brings mini dumbo all in yellow..... Shobna says heres another 1 about 2 be sacrificed..... sheeps 2 be sacrificed have a tilak (red vermilion) put on them n this will have haldi........2 women cum 2 hold on2 the cloth n DV's mom..... man i wish she had a name im sick if writing DV's mom all the tym D'oh...... neways she says Urmi darling LOLLOL u hold 1 corner of the cloth n ....... Shobna cuts in saying i hope ur not holding the 4th corner sasuma LOL(MIL deary LOL) .......her MIL givs her a look n she adds there r enuf bad things in mini dumbo's life that u hold the 4th corner of the cloth....... her MIL says i know exactly wot 2 do n more than u got it........ Shobna says a brilliant taunt that yes yes thakurs n thakurains (ie DV's mom) they r always right n rest of the world r all wrong isnt it...... i have learnt it in this haveli that widows shudnt do anything auspicious....... her MIL out of annoyance... says u hold the 4th corner..... Shobna ShockedShocked says me sasuma we both r in the same boat..... ur hubby aint here coz he's passed away n mere pati hain lekin wo pati nahin hain (my hubby is here but he aint a hubby).... u get me dont u thats y i says our conditions r the same.......  

Sweetheart dumbo surprisingly comes 2 the rescue ShockedLOLLOL........ n says Queen dumbo will hold the 4th corner........ shobna asks y Amoli?? Urmi says even she is part of this mansion of morons ROFLROFLROFL sorry my bad got carried away she means a part of this house n the married women who hold the cloth have strong marriage bonds which Amoli needs....... Amoli go get ready....... wot wot n wot she is ready wot more do u want 2 her add sweetheart dumbo?? n Shobna feeling the same says wot she aint ready yet n wot will u do till then stand here on the stairs...... exactly stupid people kitne pakaoo loog hain D'ohSillyShobna tells sum women oye sis jus hold the 4th corner.......... n finally mini dumbo wiv the cloth ova her head walks a few steps n sits......... honestly jus a few steps n such a big drama ova it........ dunno y i bothered writing it all in detail Ermm

Cut 2 Amoli getting ready putting sindoor in her mang (vermilion on her head parting).......... again gr8 choice of saree wot a lovely bottle green colour n love her subtle make up...... she is getting decked up 4 u know who Wink ROFLROFLROFL........ n realises no mangalsutra (wedding chain) looks 4 it in the drawers but then says maybe i left it in the bathroom....... she cums bac saying its not there either then where ??? n VOILAAAA walkie talkie vegetable cums in wiv his school boy bag....... she says Radhe hav u seen my mangalsutra?? he says yea ive got it....... n he take sit out the satchel n holds it out saying here....... she holds on2 1 end n says maybe i left it inside right?? walkie talkie vegetable still holding 2 the other end says looking away no u had kept it wiv ur other jewelley but i took it........ Amoli givs him a questioning look n asks y?? he says coz i put it on bet n i lost it as well........ Amoli super duper shocked...... y woudnt she be she had it in mind she was the wager but now its her mangalsutra sorry hun Tongue.LOL......  

walkie talkie vegetable  says i have 2 giv it 2 them..... Amoli says how could u ?? walkie talkie vegetable replies wot have i done huh?? its jus an ornament do u know there were so many big things being put on stake my bad luck that........ she says angrily didnt u think of me once?...... ovcoure he did Queen that his Master is more important than u silly Silly ROFL  ..... she begins her usual this is my life.... our relationships identity blah blah....... n walkie talkie vegetable  says look i have lost it so i have 2 giv it if u want ill get u a new 1.... Amoli more angry says it doesnt work like that this is not jus an ornament...... walkie talkie vegetable says yeh but this mangalsutra was given by Malik........ Amoli cannot believe her ears.... dunno y coz walkie talkie vegetable is not saying anything new Confused.......... he adds i have said 2 u a zillion tyms n ill say it again our relation is due 2 Malik n 4 him i will place it on bet numerous tyms if i have 2....it has no worth in front of Malik......... when eva Malik needs it this mangal sutra will come 2 his use/benefit...... they have a little tug of war which is quite funny as Radhe says leave it leave it n he wins yipeee Dancing  n leaves Amoli crying n sad....... way 2 go outta boy Radhe Thumbs UpROFLROFL poor amoli yes but she knows better doesnt she wot does she expect her hubby who is DV's pet dog will suddenly say woof 2 her than DV?? D'ohROFLROFL 

Servant cums 2 call Amoli.......n she walks down n smiles at all while being cautious ov her empty neck....... no 1 notices since Urmi's eyes r covered wiv rose colured glasses made n manufactured by DV himself....... n mini dumbo well she ovcourse will follow in her senior's footsteps OuchD'oh........ Shobna knowing it all sees n makes a fake Amoli hey kia??(wots this??) where is ur mangalsutra?? Amoli looks down sheepishly Urmi looks up surpised....... n Shobna says look sasuma empty neck on such a auspicious ceremony is not good 4 the bride..... wivout mangalsutra is like a widow.... smiles at her MIL n says arent i right sasuma?? oh i love her sasuma LOLLOL its jus fab ClapClap n her fake care n pretense ClapClapClap......... Shobna's dear sasuma (MIL) agrees n says yes married woman shud always wear mangal sutra Amoli go n wear it....... Amoli nods n says yes.... Shobna very very happy.......

Cut 2 Amoli entering her room n sits on the stairs n cries CryCry...... n then looks up 2 see TA DAAAAAAAAAA DV the devil who is sitting on a couch comfortably...... who veryyyyyy caringly asks wot happened y r u crying???? Is it becoz of...... n he takes out her mangalsutra n holds it up n flashes her evil-devil grin Evil Smile n Amoli shocked... even i am was he in the haveli already if so how did Radhe giv the mangal sutra 2 those co-gamblers who returned it so quickly 2 DV ConfusedConfused kuch samaj nahin aaye neways screen freezes.......

So a pretty SleepySleepy epi overall....... best scene was first one wiv Shobna n rapist.... awesome work by both ......... StarStar was Shobna at the start n throughout the epi ClapClapClap........ mansion of morons jus showed how moronic the residents can be Silly....... Amoli n Radhe's scene was same old same old i-am-ur-wife VS i-love-my-master D'oh  n DV wasnt given much footage Unhappy except last shot smirk ......

Enjoy Wink 

Edited by PreciousPri - 03 January 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahaneSavitha0101uxghyaleelaa9

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Well written preci darling ClapClapClap................yep loved shobna's performance, her dialogue delivery are superb just love the way she talks Big smileLOL   but didn't get to see Dv much in this epi but love his style of sitting on the couch with that mangalsutra just Heart it yaar........EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swferuxghyaPreciousPrileelaa9

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
thanks awsome update asalways

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swferSavitha0101PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Well written preci darling ClapClapClap
Thanks sooooooo much Savi Big smile

................yep loved shobna's performance, her dialogue delivery are superb just love the way she talks Big smileLOL  
Totally agree wot superb execution of her lines ClapClapClap n her taunts r soooo sweetly piercing like neem pe sugar LOLLOL

but didn't get to see Dv much in this epi but love his style of sitting on the couch with that mangalsutra just Heart it yaar........EmbarrassedBig smile
That wasnt nice of BP Cry...... LOL but again completely agree Thumbs Up his style was sooooooo good like a baadshah...... king of the world........ he owns it all....... awesome posture n expression by him esp holding that mangalsutra ......taking it out frm that corner afta acting so shocked n concerned n then flashing his Evil Smile grin wassss mind blowing........ me 2 jus Hearted it buddy ..... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swferSavitha0101leelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

thanks awsome update asalways

Ur welcome buddy n thankssssss 4 ur appreciation Tongue

swferSavitha0101leelaa9

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu very much
shobna was fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccStar
the rapist: i prefer to be silenttttttttttttttttttttttttttOuch

dear vegtable:ConfusedApprove.........................................       me:LOL

your description for function goin on women as usual dancing...........Star 

dear mini dumbo:Clown.................................                me:D'oh

my favorite line:ur hubby aint here coz he's passed away n (my hubby is here but he aint a hubby) u get me dont u thats y i says our conditions r the same...................

dear sweatheart dumbo:Big smile ........................              me:Day Dreaming

dearrrrrrrrrrrr shobna:Star..............................              me:ROFL

dear quean dumbo :ShockedGeekBroken Heart.....................               me:Sleepy

and dv:Wink
but again you:StarStarStar StarStar......................              me:ClapClapClapClapClap
all the best

swferSavitha0101PreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
thanks a lot dear,u again outdid urselfClap,well-written update for aSleepySleepyepi
Shobna says spitefully when people get married they distribute sweets but if i could i would have given poison to the entire village so no 1 survived.
i really pitty shobnaCryshe is in a fix,infact her marriage is a living hellDead
.DV respectable n honourable ?? Shocked ROFLROFL
ROFL i love shobna,she is so truthfulWink
n Dhani says r u mad? ur going 2 bet Amoli??......... ovcourse can any1 4get that 1001 Kw slap by DV LOLROFL
LOL really how can dhani forget the slap ov dvTongue and 1001 Kw slap too goodClapClap
u dont have the right 2 make such a big decision about her
yea only dv has the rite to make decision about amoliConfused but 1 thing i don't understand radhe considers himself a pure hearted spiritual person than how come he bet his wife?is the inflence of dv is so powerfulOuchConfused
walkie talkie vegeatble thinks if im getting all of Malik's wealth wots the harm??
now how come against a simple not of much worth manglesuter can setoff all the money lost in gambling,really strangeConfused i know it's symbolic that radhe is putting his marriage to stake but still....Ouch
ur hubby aint here coz he's passed away n mere pati hain lekin wo pati nahin hain (my hubby is here but he aint a hubby)
superb lineClap
Urmi says even she is part of this mansion of morons ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLThumbs Uptoo good
she is getting decked up 4 u know who Wink ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL see ur naughty self again comes into playTongue
Shobna's dear sasuma (MIL) agrees n says yes married woman shud always wear mangal sutra Amoli go n wear it
seriously i wish dv's mom had also made dv realize the importance ov manglesutra who is angry at amoli for giving importance to her manglesutr and put her's on betOuch
DV the devil who is sitting on a couch comfortably...... who veryyyyyy caringly asks wot happened y r u crying????
again dv's Evil Smile,
thx for replying all my posts in quick timeEmbarrassed

Edited by swfer - 05 January 2011 at 1:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Gotta go at the mo dearies but as Arnie says I'll be back LOL 2 reply Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index