India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

You belong with me 0S

cutiedevil1 Senior Member
cutiedevil1
cutiedevil1

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Just a short OS tht I'm writing. Hope u guys like it.

I know how it feels when the person u love with all ur heart is In love with sumone else and u can do nothing abt it. Nothing at all. I, Armaan Mallik, am in love with Riddhina Gupta. Have been for the past 10 yrs out of the 18 yrs tht I've known her. From the tym I remotely understood the meaning of love. From wen I was 8. From interest to crush to infatuation to LOVE. Bit she is with siddhant modi. Sumtimes I just feel like going over to her and telling her 'just stop. You are hurting me.' But I can't because it can spoil our childhood friendship and I really don't want tht. Becase just being with her makes me so happy.

IN THE CAFETERIA
"ye sid kahan re Gaya" asked ridhima to herself. I couldn't help but wince at the mention of his name. "must be sumwrr. Chill karke sandwich kha" I told her. "Han but he was supposed to meet me here. Phirse bhuul Gaya" she said dejectedly. It hurts to know u want him even when I'm near. "it's okay na. Anyways isn't it enoug I'm here. How many guys do u want near you huh?" I said to lighten her mood. "Armaaaaaan". "Ridhimaaaa". " Tum kabhi nahi sudhroge" she said. " never. " I replied with a smirk. "hey rids sorry I'm late" came SIDS voice from the entrance of the cafeteria. We turned around to face him. "I'm so sorry sweetheart" he apologized. Rids feigned anger and ignored him. "baby, I'm sorry. Look ill catch my ears. Here." he said trying to manao-fy her. And looking at his tactics she gave in with a smile. Oh that smile. Which always sent my heart into a flurry. "ok but why were u late" asked ridhima. "uh... I was discussing this project with Anjali so..." he replied hesitantly. I knew all about his flirting with Anjali tht he did behind her back. " Just discussing a project. Are u sure?" iasked him condescendingly. He hesitated for a second and replied with a fake smile " ofcourse. Wat else?" I just shrugged to his question. How I wish I could end his game right thee and then. "guys, aaj hum party chal rage hainna" rids asked interrupting my thoughts. "uh... I won't b able to" I replied. "why not armaan. Come on yaar u have to come. " insisted riddhina. "um... I can't I... Have sum pending project to do" I replied not meeting her eye. I hate lying to her. I hate saying NO to her. "pls armaan" she said with such a cute face that I agreed. Even though I knew how much I'd b hurting myself seeing rids and sid dancing together, lost in each others eyes.

AT THE PARTY
"this party is awesome. Haina?" rids asked to no one in particular. "ha Han you toh love these kinds of parties" I asked her with a naughty smile on my face. " wat...wat do mean huh?" asked a very embarassed rids. I just smiled a knowing smile and she turned red. Saucewala red. "I'm going to go dance. Sid u coming?". "um... Yea."
And they went on the dancefloor. I sat back. I am not very good dancer. And so had no intentions of embarassing myself. But staying back and watching others dance isn't always a good idea. Since my eyes kept diverting to where rids and sid were dancing. And I didn't like wat I saw. They looked like lovestruck couple. I would have been happy for them. Had I not known the kind of guy sid is. I went away frm there to just get sum fresh air. When I came back I found rids searching fr sumone. "hey, kisse dhoond rahi ho?" I asked her. "sid ko. God knows where he's gone to." rplied rids. That B@$*#. How could he? My fists clenched in anger. "forget him. U always dance with Him. Today dance with me." I told her to divert her mind as well as mine. "hmm...u don't like dancing na?" came her reply. "Han but for special ppl I can make exception." "hmm...lokay let's go. "
We went on the dance floor and the song playing was sholon si sholon si from shabd.
I looked into her eyes. She looked into mine. And we started dancing. I twirled her. Lifted her. Held her close. And danced. After the song ended we both wre so lost in each other tht we didn't realize tht everyone was applauding us. We suddenly came out of our trance. Rids was blushing red. "uh..wow I dint know I cud dance tht well..did u?" I told to remove the awkwardness. "no I didn't. Such a chuparustam u are." "ha ha ha...let's go get something to drink" we were going towards the bar when we sw sid. But he wasn't alone. He was in a corner with Anjali. And they seemed to be very cozy In each others company. I was so relieved tht SIDS game was finally over. But I knew this must have Hurt rids. "rids..?" I called out to make sure she ws okay. She remained rooted to her spot. "rids?" I calked again. She looked at me with eyes filled with tears ready to gush out. those beautiful eyes which twinkled when she smiled or laughed were now filled with big ugly tears for a jerk. And it hurt  "listen.." I started but rids paid no heed as she walked up to sid and slapped him right across his face. And she ran out of there with tears flowing down her face. I gave sid another slap and then ran behind ridhima. She was crying uncontrolably. I went up to her to console her. "don't cry. He's a jerk and he doesn't deserve ur precious tears. So Just stop." bit she continued to sob. "stop it ridhima" you are hurting me " I know he's jerk but...I loved him and... Uh how would u know wat I'm feeling armaan You've never been in love" she replied and I cudnt take it any longer. "how can U say tht ridhima? U don't even know tht I have loved sumone for so long and she doesn't even know. I ve broken my heart so many times because of her. How would U know wat it is to see ur loved one b with sumbody else right in front of ur eyes. Every time I see her with him I die.
I've died a million tomes by now. But I still stay with her no matter how much it hurts because thts the only way I can spend time her. Only way I can see her beautiful face. Only way to see those lips turn into a smile. Only way to call her mine.
So many times I've thgt tht I will tell her tht tht 'I love u' but I was scared. I am scared because she's my bestest friend, my only friend and my only family. And I'm afraid of losing her. Do u still think tht i don't understand?"
She just stood there taking in all I just said. I stood there taking in her beauty becuse I might never see it again. I might never see my life after tonight. And then I left.

HOURS LATER
I was sitting at the beach. My favourite spot weN I feel lonely. I didn't know if the way I said all tht to ridhima was right. But wat I said was. "I LOVE HER SO MUCH" I screamed out loud and let the tears flow down.

Ishq Leta hai kaise imthihan
Ishq Leta hai kaise imthihan
Ishq mein jeeyun
Ishq mein Maru
Ishq hi mera Bhagwan

"I CANT LIVE WOTHOUT U RIDHIMA"

Hai Rama tu hi meri jaan
Tu hi meri jahan
Tu hi meri manzil tere ishq mein mey khurban

"hh..uhh...Cry y don't u get it rids why?" I cried out.
"now I do" came her reply from behind.
I turned around to find the person tht I thgt I would never see again. " i'm sorry for hurting u armaan. I dint know. I'm really sorry. Can I ask I sumthing". " what?"
She went down on her knees and asked " will u b my boyfriend armaan mallik so tht this dumb girl can realize tht her mr. right was with her all the time?" I was so happy. I picked her up and crushed her into a bear hug and replied "yes. Yes I do"

AFTER 6 YRS
"yes I do" I replied for the second time in six years. And then the priest announced us as man and wife.

Edited by cutiedevil1 - 04 January 2011 at 5:35am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_lovargalarmaans_desire..KaJenDelena..Stupidcupid1234kalikijencutie13Anokhee..Zahra..swarobi1iceprincess101sisgeoshristi sardafrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashshaaz_91akshadvidu87desirgupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-shonadesire29priyafri42911dhruvikaluvsKSGblessed4Crazyy_FanAR_LOVER-Prithi-anjie22jiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FananomalousmishtyMrs.Hulk-GoogleWithMe-

iceprincess101 Goldie
iceprincess101
iceprincess101

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Awwww...so cute....This is amazing...
ankitajain94 Goldie
ankitajain94
ankitajain94

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
that was soooooooo awesome
ksg_lovargal Groupbie
ksg_lovargal
ksg_lovargal

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
LOVE IT!!!! ITS SOOOOO CUTE !!!
Stupidcupid1234 Senior Member
Stupidcupid1234
Stupidcupid1234

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Love it
Felt sad in the beginning n happy at the end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiedevil1

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome os
loved it
armaan is soooooooo sweet
loved AR
thanks 4 sharing
thanks 4 da pm

cutiedevil1

..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!  esp the ending ahaha sid's such a jerk! Glad she saw the real him. Armaan is oneee cute adorable, sweet, caring person! em very happy for both of them. Loved this line " It hurts to know you want him even when I am near" very well written, it justifies Armaan's feelings very well! LOVED the OS writeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeee!
ssidra Senior Member
ssidra
ssidra

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
awesome os
Loved it

cutiedevil1

Go to top