Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

New FF Hum Tum & Love? (PART 13 page 68) (Page 68)

anmol_sunshine Senior Member
anmol_sunshine
anmol_sunshine

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Noorya...

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
hey.. where's the update??

...Noorya...

khush1432 Senior Member
khush1432
khush1432

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
arre hume update milega kya ?

...Noorya...

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

hey guysSmile
i know im back after a long long time
but duh' didnt know shaadiz preparations take so much time
Dead

Dead anyways now that im back RBO is over
Angry
Cry damn gonna miss this show like hell!

but coming to the point...
im posting this part but i don't know if u guys will still read it

or want me to continue the FF as i know after a show ends

people dont read anymore so plzz the ones who stop kindly inform me
so i wont bother u with the pms
Embarrassed
aur baki sab...well we have to keep this forum alive naaTongueWink

White dress is for Shilpa and teh black one for Khanak

when they will go out for teh drinkEmbarrassed

PART 13

In the plane Shaan's seat was next to Shilpa. Khanak and Karan were two seats behind them but on the right side which meant they both had a clear view on Shaan and Shilpa. Khanak wasn't paying any attention to them unlike Karan who's gaze was focused on them and Shilpa more precisely. He tried to look away but his eyes kept betraying him and move back to her.

Shilpa was talking to Shaan and accidently dropped the magazine she was holding. She bends to pick it up and felt his glare on her. Hesitantly she looks at his direction and caught him staring at her. Karan wanted to move his gaze but it was too late..his eyes met her big green ones and he wasn't ready to break the contact. Shilpa nervously moves her hair behind her ear and quickly looks back at Shaan. Shaan had his eyes closed trying to sleep for some time and that annoyed her so she hits him on his arm with the magazine and he jerked out of fear.

Shaan: what? What happened?

Shilpa: I need to talk to you

Shaan: haan tho mooh se bolo naa marti kyun ho!

Shilpa: tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahin ki Khanak aur Karan bhi aa rahe hain?!

Shaan: I didn't?

Shilpa: No you didn't!

Shaan: sorry yaar I forgot...kyun tumhe unke aane se koi problem hai?

Shilpa: of course not! But I thought ki sirf hum dono jaa rahe hain so I was surprised

Shaan: haan tho surprise is a good thing naa I love surprises...

Shilpa: Shaan yeh Goa jaane ka plan tumhara tha ya unka?

Shaan: arre of course mera tha yaar! Phir maine socha ki Khanak aur Karan ko bhi invite karta hoon so we'll have much more fun

Shilpa: but you could have a least inform me naa tho unhe dekh kar main itna stupid nahin lagti!

Shaan: I am sorry! Ab jaane bhi do aur mujhe bhi soone do!

He covered his face with his jacket and shilpa crossed her arms in anger.

The same situation was going on between the other two. The only difference was that Karan kept his calm otherwise it will alarm Khanak.

Karan: did you know she was coming? (she was going through a magazine)

Khanak: how would I know Karan main tumhare saath thi naa

Karan: haan par Shaan ne tumhe bataya nahin?

Khanak: nope...

Karan: so how come you were not even a lil bit surprised? (she closed the magazine and looked at him)

Khanak: because I'm not stupid!...agar main usse yeh ehsaas dilati ki uska aana plan nahin tha tho usse bura nahin lagta? ab Shaan stupid hai yeh sab jante hain varna voh hume pehle se hi bata deta

Karan looks back at Shilpa and remembering how he reacted at the airport felt stupid. She deffinatly has noticed his reaction and probably is confused or even feeling uncomfortable. He cursed Shaan for not telling them and being so relaxed.

The next few hours in the plane were calm. Shilpa was sleeping her head on Shaan's shoulder and he was resting his head on hers. Karan was busy with his laptop and Khanak was bored.

Finaly the torture was over for her and they reach the hotel. Shaan noticed the young and very pretty receptionist and heads towards her.

Shaan: hello beautiful lady! (the receptionist smiles and khanak rolls her eyes)

Khanak: God Shaan tum kabhi thaak nahin jaate!

Receptionist: may I help you sir?

Shaan: sure...Khandelwal and...(looking at Karan) Oberoi? Sharma?

Karan: Oberoi

Shaan: haan tho Khandelwal aur Oberoi naam ki bookings hogi

Receptionist: just a sec (she checks in the computer and finds them) the rooms are ready sir and here are the keys (she gives shaan four keys)

Khanak: four? Excuse me (looking at the receptionist) why do we have four keys?

Shaan: heuu Khanak...hum char hai tho rooms bhi char honge

Khanak: are you serious! (grabbing the keys from his hand she looks back the receptionist) dekhiye can you plz cancel two rooms

Shaan: What? whyyy?

Khanak: coz you're going to share a room with Karan

Karan: no way! I'm not sharing a room with him!

Shaan: yeah! I need my space yaar

Khanak: guys! Tum log apne chuttiyan room pe nahin bitane vaale so just relax!

Receptionist: but m'am jo rooms booked hai unn mein bed sirf ek hi hai

Karan: Khanak ya tho mujhe mera room dedo ya tho main wapis Mumbai jaa raha hoon

Shaan: same here! room tak tho theek tha but I'm never gonna share a bed with him! (Shilpa laughs)

Khanak: can you two give me a sec and shut up? (to the receptionist) can you plzz check if there is a room with two beds? (she checks and finds one)

Receptionist: yes but there is one room left

Khanak: great! So book that one and cancel the other three ones plzz (looking at Shaan and Karan) me and Shilpa are going to share a bed...is it fine with you Shilpa? (looking at her)

Shilpa: ya sure (Shaan smiles)

Shaan: so you two are going to share a bed...this is soo'(smiling)

Shilpa: don't! don't say anything lover boy

Shaan: yeah you're right actually (the receptionist gives the keys to Khanak)

Receptionist: both rooms are in second floor the elevator is right there

Khanak: thanks a lot and sorry for the drama

Receptionist: it's completely fine m'am...have a nice stay (all of them get in the lift and head towards their rooms)

Karan: humara room kaun sa hai?

Khanak: 221...here's the key aur humara hai 224

Shaan: wow! Humare rooms bhi aamne samne hain

Khanak: plzz guys raat ko ziada awaaz mat nikalna varna I'll complain and I'm serious

Shaan: yeh chod aur yeh batao what are we doing next?

Khanak: apne apne rooms mein jaate hain

Shaan: ha ha..tumhare jokes bhi bilkul tumhari tarah boring hai!

Khanak: aur tumhare questions bilkul tumhari tarah stupid hai!

Karan: what he meant was what we are doing tonight right?

Shaan: yeah

Shilpa: let's have a drink?

Khanak: yeah that's a nice idea

Shaan: alright so ek ghante baad yahin milte hain

Shaan and Karan were waiting outside the room. Shaan was impatiently checking his watch every now and then and after waiting for two long hours he had had enough. He violently knocked at the girls door.

Shaan: Khanak! Shilpa! What the hell are you guys doing?!

Shilpa: Shaan give us two mins

Shaan: two mins?! Are you kidding me! two mins two mins bol ke do ghante ho gaaye so ya tho tum dono bahar aao or im gonna break that damn door! (Karan smiles and the door opens and Shilpa comes out)

Shilpa: God Shaan why are you being so'...(her eyes stop on Karan) annoying...

Karan was just amazed by the girl in front of him. His lips slightly parted as she was looking like an angel in her white dress. Her big green innocent eyes were just adding to her beauty. And the way she was blushing and feeling nervous because of him just made his heart skip a beat. Shaan was smiling at her but when he looked at Karan he was amused by his expression. He took a step towards him to whisper...

Shaan: dude..apna mooh band kar (his voice brought him back to reality and he looks away. Shilpa slightly smiles and lowers her gaz) well...(looking back at Shilpa) it was worth the wait! You're looking outstanding!

Shilpa: thanks (Khanak comes behind Shilpa)

Khanak: ok I think we can go now (Shaan moves his gaze towards her and suddenly that weird feeling appeared again. His heart was beating faster. A warm smile draws his lips even thought he found himself stupid right now he couldn't help it) you guys really want me to die in Goa...first Shilpa and now you...you are looking...

Khanak: beautiful? (smiling) I know stranger!

This girl was killing him from inside but in a good way as he liked the sensation. His smile couldn't grow bigger and finally they left for their evening. Shaan and Khanak were behind the other two and he still was in the same condition. He bends towards Khanak a lil while walking and whispers.

Shaan: Hot'(she looks at him confused) what I meant to say is that you're looking extremely Hot...(Khanak smiles and slightly blushes which is unusual with her. Smiling like a gentleman Shaan offers her his arm and she gladly accepts)

The next morning in the boys room they were both sleeping. A sunrise hits Karan's face and he opens his eyes annoyed. He looks around and sees Shaan sleeping then he checked the time and jerked out of his bed seeing that it was already 11 am.

Karan: Shit! Shaan! Shaan wake up!! (he slightly shakes him but no response) Shaan dude wake up its 11 yaar!

Shaan: hmmm (from under his blanket)

Karan: listen main fresh hone jaa raha hoon tab tak tum uthna okay?

Shaan: hmmm (taking it as an agreement he heads at the bathroom. He was ready in only 20 mins something unexpected from him. But he was shocked to see that Shaan was still sleeping)

Karan: what the hell! Shaan uthoo otherwise Sunshine will kill both of us! (he moved the blanket away from his face)

Shaan: abbe yaar soone de na kyun chila rahe ho itni subah subah!

Karan: subah subah?...what subah man its 11:30! aur Khanak  ne...(his phone rang and as expected it was Khanak) hi Sunshine...

Khanak: Karan where the hell are you? Hum kab se beach pe tum dono ka wait kar rahe hain!

Karan: Khanak im waiting for Shaan he's still sleeping (he looks at Karan angrily who was smiling)

Khanak: sleeping?! God I'm going to kill him!! usse phone do (Karan happily hands him the phone)

Shaan: good morning angel!

Khanak: No its devil right now Shaan! tum abhi tak soo rahe ho?!

Shaan: nahin tho...yeh Karan jooth bol raha hai I'm ready seriously

Khanak: you better be Shaan kyunki tum yahan soone nahin aaye ho remember?

Shaan: of course yaar hum bas poonch rahe hain (he disconnects the phone and throws his pillow on Karan who was laughing)

Shaan and Karan were both wearing long shorts as it was a very sunny day. The only difference was that Karan was wearing a black vest with it and Shaan a black t-shirt. They head at the open restaurant where Khanak and Shilpa were probably waiting for them. They look around but these two were not there. Shaan was looking very tired coz of yesterday night's party. So looking for the girls was out of question for him and instead he crushed on one of the chairs.

Shaan: baitho..yahin kahin honge aa jaayenge (Karan sits and the waiter comes)

Karan: two coffee plz

Shaan: a strong black one for me my friend...(he has rested his head on the table as he was feeling it too heavy. Karan was quite amused by his state)

Karan: tumhe tho party ki adat hai naa then why are you soo tired?

Shaan: dude...plzz abhi party ka naam bhi mat lo bohut buri halaat hai yaar

The waiter was back with the tray of coffee. Shaan wore his sunglasses as the sun was hurting them. They were having their coffee in silence and Karan once again looks around. In the crowd near the beach he noticed Khanak. She was badly laughing trying to catch someone.

Obviously the other person must be Shilpa he thought. He slightly shook Shaan's arm and pointed towards the girls.

They both seem to enjoy each other's company as the sound of their laugh was reaching Shaan and Karan's ears now. As they got closer both boys noticed that they were wet. Both were wearing short jeans shorts, Khanak went for a sky blue t-shirt with it while Shilpa was wearing a pink tank top. In no time Shaan and Karan focus on their respective attraction..Karan was captivated by the simple and innocent yet looking quite sexy Shilpa while Shaan was getting back to life watching the usual hot Khanak.

Even thought they were lost in their world they throw a glance at each other and realised that strangely they were in the same state. Clearing his throat Shaan looks away while Karan focused back on his coffee. Khanak and Shilpa take seat in the same table.

Khanak: so finally you guys are here! how can you sleep in such a beautiful day?

Shaan: LoveGuru why are you so happy today?

Khanak: I'm always happy stranger! And we're on holiday so obviously main sad tho nahin rehne vaali

Shilpa: let me tell you this is nothing lover boy...look at me! kya haal banaya hai mera iss pagal ne that happy she is (looking at her they both burst into laughing while the boys were quite confused)

Karan: if you guys are having fun together tho hume kyun bhulaya? Especially Shaan ko just look at him he's going to collapse at any moment...

Shilpa: are you okay lover boy? (with concern in her voice)

Shaan: stop your rubbish man! (looking at Shilpa) I'm fine just have a headache (she took her bag and grabs some medicines from it)

Shilpa: here! take one of these and you'll feel better in no time (without hesitation he gulped one of them)

Shaan: thanks yaar

Khanak: okay so what are we doing?

Shaan: can I go back and sleep?

Khanak: don't even think about it Shaan! (hopeless he rests back his head on the table)

Karan: I'm ready to do anything you guys want

Shaan: don't say anything idiot marvaayega kya! (after debating 5mins Khanak gets an idea)

Khanak: Volleyball?

Shilpa: hey that's a great idea!

Shaan: really? volleyball?

Khanak: what? you have a problem?

Shaan: not at all its just...we'll have to play soft then

Shilpa: God..dont tell me just because we are girls so you cant play like you usually do

Shaan: well...

Karan: dude...college mein Sunshine was one of the best players

Khanak: lets make a boys VS girls match

Shilpa: sounds cool for me...

Shaan: then volleyball it is I guess!

Shilpa: vaise how are you feeling now? (shaan realised that his headache was actually gone)

Shaan: hey I'm actually good!...thanks yaar I'm lucky to have a girlfriend like you (he gets up and giving her a hug he kisses her forehead. It somewhere irritated Karan. Why were they behaving like a couple when Mona and Rosa are not even around...)

Karan: chalein?

The match starts. Khanak tied her hair in a pony tail so she is not disturbed and Shaan for the fun as his hair is short takes off his shirt instead. Karan rolls his eyes and just removes his watch and Shilpa...well she was just waiting.

At the beginning the girls were leading and at every score were jumping like school girls.

Karan was completely indifferent about it. For him the most important was that they were enjoying the game. While Shaan was feeling a slight anger within him and it was affecting his ego that these two girls were playing better than him. Every now and then he used to give some annoyed looks to Karan who was smiling back at him.

In the middle of the game it was still girls luck. Shilpa was about to hit the ball back when she stepped on a stone and sprained her ankle.

Shilpa: ouch! (she sits on the sand holding it. Khanak was the first one to reach her)

Khanak: you fine?

Shaan: Shilpa kya hua??

Shilpa: I think pair pe monch aayi hai (Karan was standing near Shaan full of concern)

Shaan: let me see...(he checks her ankle and it had a purple/blue color)

Khanak: you think you can walk?

Shilpa: ya I think so...(she tries to stand up with Shaan's help but her ankle was very hurting so she sits back)

Khanak: ok forget it...hume usse kamre tak le jaana hoga..Shaan I think you'll need to pick her up

Shaan: hun? Yeah okay...(he bends to lift her but something stroke his mind and gave up the idea to be the one) no I cant!

Khanak: what?! (Shilpa looked at him confused)

Shaan: voh...actually...I have a back pain since morning naa tho...(pointing at Karan) Karan!...Karan le jaayega usse (Shilpa's eyes widened)

Shilpa: Shaan I think I can...

Before she could finish she was already in his arms. One of her hands on his chest and the other one on his shoulder they were looking into each other's eyes. Shilpa was uncomfortable yet enjoyed being in his arms while in Karan's eyes was concern for her was seen. Of course having her in his arms awake an old feeling deep inside but right now it was only concern which was visible. He turns to leave but Khanak stop them.

Khanak: wait guys! (he turns back to her. She runs towards her bag and took the keys) room ke keys tho lelo...(she gave them to Shilpa and they left. Shaan was smiling watching them when he felt a punch on his arm)

Shaan: aaarrghh Khanak! what are you doing?!

Khanak: how can you be soo bad Shaan! Back pain?! How she must be feeling?!!

Shaan: arre meri baat tho suno marne se pehle! mujhe koi back pain nahin hai!

Khanak: what?? you lied??

Shaan: yes I lied! Aur ab dekho...Shilpa Karan ke bahon mein hai...the guy she loves (getting his point a slight smile draws her lips) now Karan will show his love also by taking take of her ankle aur dono ke beech mein kuch baatein bhi ho sakti hai...isnt it great?

Khanak: Shaantanu Khandelwal you are soo bad! (with a big smile on her face)

Karan was carefully walking at the hotel's direction looking at Shilpa every now and then.

Shilpa tried hard not to look at him but the temptation was too strong. She was lost in his brown eyes and she knew he was worried for her. She noticed concern in them the moment he ran towards her but stopped near Shaan. He cared for her...more than what she expected and it pinched her heart.

They reach the hotel and all the people around were looking at them. Karan didn't care but Shilpa was feeling awkward when they were waiting for the lift to come.

Shilpa: heuu Karan...(he met his eyes with hers) voh...sab hume dekh rahe hain...

Karan: tho? Tumhe uss se koi problem hai?

She slightly nods in a no and they enter the lift. Karan stops in front of the room's door. Neither of them was ready to break the eye contact. Even though both were quite lost in each other Karan knew what he was waiting for...

Karan: darwaza

Shilpa: hun?

Karan: chabiyan tumhare pass hai

She realised she was holding the keys and quickly opened the door. An almost invisible smile draws Karan's lips and he entered the room. He helps her sit on the bed and puts a pillow under her ankle. He checks her ankle and it was quite swollen. He slowly and very carefully presses the side with his fingers. He goes in the bathroom to take the balm and a bandage.

Shilpa was watching him her eyes full of love while he was taking care of her ankle. When he was done and looks up at her she quickly moves her gaze.

Karan: I think you should rest for a while

Shilpa: thanks...for taking care of me

He helps her make herself comfortable in the bed and by his wrong move he found himself too close to her. Their faces were just inches away and Shilpa was like frozen in her place. Karan slowly sits near her looking into her eyes. At that moment he completely lost the track of his life...all he knew was that he was close to the girl he once loved more than his life and that feeling was slowy coming back. He slowly removes a strand of her hair and with the back of his finger caresses her cheek. He rests his hand behind her neck and slowly pulls her towards him. All Shilpa could do was close her eyes and wait for the moment his lips will caress hers. Just before kissing her looks at her one last time and suddenly he realised what was about to happen. Coming back to his sense he jerks out of the bed in horror not believing that he was about to kiss her. Shilpa was looking at him shocked.

Karan rubbed his hair still trying to gain his sense...how could he lose control over his feelings that easily? He didn't know what feelings he was thinking about but it was making him weak.

Without a second thought he leaves the room like a thief not even uttering a word to her...

Love and Luck to All

Hug

Edited by ...Noorya... - 27 July 2011 at 8:23am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraraajapooja.88Cool_januvijusbmala1108AzaraAchristmaskhush1432minnu345Saranya1990AussiegalSunnipwincessxcandy84angel_9dishbhanmystoryIF_ridak.krithikaShona_Mayursnigdhanagar-jas-iluvmanarshootingstar27.sariminoz.-shamima-RB81PhoenixRadardestinyloveFanaahManeesha_Shanak_SaGa4ever_togepe30

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

reserved

me first me firstPartyDancing

Edited by jasangel - 27 July 2011 at 8:00am
Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
nice1.plz cont soon.lol KW character name is Karan not sid n ur ficROFL

Roshni_M

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
yay!!!!!
hei noorya,
i'm really happy that u updated after this long..
i was getting worried u'll continue r dump it..
so i was like jumping up n down seeing ur update..
loved it..
so really when will shaan n khanak realise that they feel more than friendship between them..
really khanak n shilpa made the guys wait for 2 hrs??poor the guys..
loved they volleyball match..
before shaan's ego kicked in vigourously shilpa sprained her leg..
n shaan tricked n made karan carry her..
intelligent shaan..
karan n shilpa must have shared a kiss now..both of them lost in each other..
but karan ran away..
pretty please continue soon.
PS:we will keep the forum alive..so will surely read the updates..most guys will come around just to read the updates..

Edited by RB81 - 27 July 2011 at 8:39am

Roshni_M

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Ha!

Look who is here ! Finally !

Lovely update !

When are shanak going to start feeling or falling for eachother !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaRoshni_M...Noorya...

Go to top