New FF Hum Tum & Love? (PART 13 page 68) - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Awe that was so funny when Karan hid under the table because of Mona and rosa and both Shaan and khanak nearly blew his cover and haha the drinking contest and khanak won leaving poor Karan with two drunkens to handle and that too who were calling him gay lol and awe when khanak went to patofy Rohan was so cute and awe karans flashback of his confession was so sweet I wonder what happened anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
omg noorya awesome i dont know where to begin the beginning shaan cocky self rocked then the scene with roas and mona and karan under the table was tooo funny
then the drinking game, yaar even im shocked our khanak won and the two of them talli is too funny
shaan and khanak hangover funny
ahh rohan i really like him he's cute- and the way khanak was with him awesome
and karans FB is the first time where we really see he is vulnerable and soooo more intrigued to know what exactly happened with shilpa

cant wait until ur next part xx
lol..loved the shanak scene at club...hahah  karan trying to hide frm the 2 despos....hahah..i was imagining it n it was just ROFL...n then drunk khanak trying 2 woo rohan...lol...it was an epic fail....bt hilarious..u no at the time she reminded me of suhana frm SGP...lol...n again nice convo..more like cute fight bw shanak in the morning...n now to shiran...just loved them..very beautiful proposal...if they both love eachother then y did they break up?....anxioust to know more abt thr story!..plz update soon :)
Dear noorya thanx for teh pm
loved teh drinking part    a lot..plus shilpa- karan..Nice idea.

.. Some parts were really hilarious to me like khanak trying to woo rohan.after getting drunk ..Loved This update great job keep it up..
awwwwwwwwww noorya amazing yaar.dostana n dis1 just rocks......i hope shaan bcums jealous abt gaurav.......plzzzzzzzzz cont soon......
Hey Noorya.............
wow......amazing.........awesome updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
loved it......
in beginnig   shaan n khanak........drinking.........πŸ˜†n khanak accepting challenge to flirt with a guy.........πŸ˜†
also loved the flashback scene awesome ........πŸ‘πŸ‘fabulous........πŸ‘πŸ‘
update next part soon........
n
thanks 4 the PM
Noorya πŸ€—

Awesome update !!!

Loved d Bar scene It was too good
Karan hid under d table πŸ˜†

Hahahaha & Khanak won d competition
Poor Karan left wid 2 drunkards πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Shilpuuuu'e entry πŸ₯³
Awwwwwwwwww d confession was sooo cute
I love love love it 😍😍
Can't wait to know what exactly happened

Looking forward to d next part ...
Lovely part !!
Karan-Shilpa are too cute......Wonder why they broke up!
hei noorya,
tat was awesome to the core..
oh god..poor karan n stalking rosa n mona...karan hiding from them was cute..
shaan n khanak getting drunk & khanak saying she too can flirt n going for it.it was ROFL!!🀣
most cutest part was karan's proposal to shilpa.it was just aww so cute..😍
y did they broke up?when will shilpa come?
worth waiting for the update..but v wish to read soon.. so continue soon...
ramani.
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
very sweet update thanks for the pm dear!