New FF Hum Tum & Love? (PART 13 page 68) - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
gud work noorya..!!
very well-written..!!awesome update...
do cont soon..!!n thnxx 4 d pm....
dear noorya loved this one..good job..thanx for the pm
awsome update but u bahut late karti hain ha this is nt fair but loved it ha shaan and khanak flerting oh ho noorya cant wait to see them romancing yaar
hey noorya i ws a silent reader in ur fiction til nw bt bw i cudnt control myself frm commenting so i hve 2 say it ws realy vry gud n i m realy waitn for d next part pls continue soon
nyc noorya!!...really gud and really LONGGG!!....
sunshyn likey!!....lol
update soon....
aww the trio is awsome....haha loved shanak part:)...i love this khanak....cant wait till Shiran enters...plz continue soon!! :)
Originally posted by rafia 24

aw i read shona again love it- man thsi was awesome felt sooo real aww shaan even fancied ria but shes engagaed🤣  my fav line was

Khanak: tum aur shaadi? Forget it man!...jo insaan roz apni girlfriend apni shirt ki tarah badal tha hai voh shaadi kaise karega'aur agar kiya bhi so I can bet you'll never be faithful to your wife (shaan was quite surprise)

🤣
🤣 loved it playboy shaan changing gf like his shirt but i liked where his response its true if he loved her enough to marry her he would be faithful

and loved it when shaan flirted with khanak without her realising but then she clocks on
🤣
ooh cant wait to see some more flirting and them clubbing, pls update sooner next time x

thanks rafia😛

yeahh Shaantanu can not resist to girls re😆😆
but bad luck with Ria this time🤣...i will try to update soon the next part😛
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

loved the update! awesome  job!😃

thanks😊

Originally posted by -shamima-

Awe so karan has a past love that didn't work out and haha rosa and mona on khanaks case and love the bond that shaan has made with kaNak it's so cute and haha how he was disappointed when ria said she was engaged lol and ooh shaan tried his charm on khanak and it worked but he actually meant it and ooh they're going to go to the club wonder what will happen anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊

thanks Shami😛

ya karan has a past and u'll know about it very soon
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

really loved it noorya... was very cute part.... pls update soon

thanks Priya😛

i will do my best to post soon😆