New FF Hum Tum & Love? (PART 13 page 68) - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by yasharan.love

NOORYA that was soo Good!!!

Loved it!! and thanks for the PM.....

ps. am making another siggie fr u, with all four, will PM it soon...

Love,
Pooja

thanks Pooja😛

and yaar THANKS A TON FOR THE SIGGY its awesome
going to use when i'll post the new part in a while🤗
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

noorya... wonderful update dear,,, loved it totally..... love the khanak karan friendship...... and shaan s intrigue......waiting for shanak s interaction...... thanks 4 the pm

thanks Priya😛

Shanak scenes are in the coming parts

just realised....i hav 'sunshyn' in my ID name.....nyc!!
Originally posted by -shamima-

Awe loved the reunion it was so sweet and funny especially the intentions shaan had first to gi up and flirt with her but then he found his sunshine lol and haha karan and khanaks fight was too cute making shaan think his stuck with two mad people and hmm the end bit kinda reaveled that karan used to lobe someone but that someone left him and khanaks leaving him anyways great update and to find out I can't wait to read more -😊

thanks Shami😳

im happy ur relieved that Karan loved someone but dont worry dear
whatever happens in the FF at the end its gonna be ShaNak and ShiRan😆
Originally posted by Ammu_SunshYn

nyc noorya!!....update soon! ;)

thanks😳

Originally posted by krock

dear it was awsome yaar shan and khanak finally meet
the 3 of convo was dam funny yaar
karan ka murdear wala dialog was so funny
like khanak and karans nok jhok
i loved ur story so much that i cant tell u hw happy i am sweety plz jaldi update karna😉

thanks you soo much😛

sorry for being late again gonna post in some time😆
Originally posted by shamasallfav

awesome part noorya..!!very well written..n gud work...!!
wanna knw more abt karan..w8ing 4 d next part..do cont. soon...👍🏼👏
n yeahh..thnxx 4 d pm...

thank u soo much😛

and dont worry u'll know about Karan's past in coming parts
and with that we will have shilpa's entry also😳
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

awsme plz cont soon.......n just luv sunshine.............

thanks Varsha😳

gonna post very soon infact tonight😆
Originally posted by dalilangel24

great update ... update soon;)

thanks😊

Originally posted by rafia 24

noorya man sooooo glad you updated i hope you are completely better now because dont want to go through another long spell without an update😉 lol so finally the party.
haha khanak still buttering up mads but it does seem genuine, we all know mads looks too young to be akki's and shaans mum but anything goes in serials, hahhaaaa of course shaan liked what he saw even it ws form behind😉 and would recognise her voice. i like the fact his smile grew when he sa her and shaans response ( i dont agree of course u dont u finally found ur dream girl lol) - nice touch.

i like the confident khanak and the hapless shaan remembering everything about khanak right down to the amount of time he hasnt seen her hahaha and this time he believes in fate not khanak- role reversal? lol

aww shaan's got jealous when he thought khanaks was with karan, but seriously man as a spectator khanak and karan must have looked weird especially as in todays day and age it is soooo hard to have a platonic relationship with a guy and be just friends (well in this case karan has fallen for khanak but at least he still acts as her friend).
 and the GAY reference lmao, 🤣😆

Shaan: ab bhagvaan ne itni pyaar karne vaali baanaya hai tho pyaar ho hi jaata hai naa haha shaan the player- love this line 😆

OMG karan's flashback so he loved someone else once -- ooo intrigues i bet it was natsha lol

as always loved it eagerly awaiting the next instalment x👍🏼😃

thanks Rafia😳

ya yaar in serials i think even i can play a mother role so Madhvi is not a big deal😆😆
and why do u think Karan is in love with Khanak??😆 i think i'll have to work on my parts faster before everyone gets confused with this FF🤣🤣..and you'll see soon who is the girl Karan loved😈