~IDEAS for CVS-Unclosed Loops n Future Tracks~

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,
Ever since the engagement cancellation the story has been going on roller coaster rides
Unnecessary tracks and characters r brought in like annie arjun etc
And cameos like Jay Meera and Pari are wasted
Well I think the cvs need some ideas for future tracks and unclosed loops which STILL havnt been covered

1. What was the incident that had taken place that Dev/NT were thrown out of KM?   Even Maan had shifted to OH
2. Why had Vicky left the house?
3. Who was the person Maan searching for in HP?
4. What is Khurana Parivar history? How was Maan's childhood? what did Dadi do that he has so much respect and love for her? what happened to his parents?
5. Does Maan/Geet know that her family no more stays in haveli at HP?
6. What did Maan do to search for Geet's family? - they are the first evidence in case court case happens - Has Maan ever tried to enquire about their whereabout through Munshiji who is a local person?
7. Where has Dev disappeared? Is Dev going to be punished for his crimes or not?
8. Who was Sameera? What did she do to Maan to tranform him into a khadoos person like he was in hoshiarpoor days?
9. Has saasha left the job? If yes, who has replaced her as a head architect? if no, when is she going to be exposed for her misdeeds?
10.What is Annie's history? where was she so far? what was she doing?
11.Why NT's bro is planned to attack Maneet first? What about Dev? He is the main culprit?
12.R the 3-idiots qualified enough to attend clients meetings? what is the exact role given to them? why are they wearing uniforms?
These can be shown after the wedding maybe it will bring back our old GHSP even tho i still do and will always love this show itz my life
Although unnessesary tracks are being formed and were formed like the MU track with the media wasnt needed

Current loops which need to be closed NOW:

13.  who gave brij's bail?
14.  how did he know where in delhi geet is exactly? who told him that?
15. when and where did he learn to cook, that too not ordinary cooking, he is cooking and catering for a high funda marriage..that means professional cooking..
16. he killed a chef and nobody finds out? no one looks for the chef?
17. where r his references for such a big job? usually people with history of jail find it hard to rehabilitate outside..
18. from where did he get the KM house plans? a new employee and so much freedom is given to him?

The REAL interesting tracks are left behind
Cmon Nissar youre the same nissar who gave us the best show ever
Bring back that magic which was there from the beg till the engagement
Your trps will definately increase
and about BSk he is not needed at the time cuz these tracks are more imp right now
BSK can be introduced later on
I hav mentioned only some, you guys can give more ideas
Plus cvs dun have to rush these tracks nor drag em too long but just balance them
Right now i like the brij track but again the unclosed  loops like how did he get INTO KM in just ONE DAY
Anyways,
Any other ideas guys? Do share😊

Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Loved your all ideas.....
Originally posted by: kuls11

Loved your all ideas.....

Thanx hun😛
I do hope cvs read this post and in future these loops and tracks are shown
Once again GHSP has A LOT of potential this show can go on for years😃
Love Maaneet😳
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
they don't? i didn't know that. 😲 where r they then? was it mentioned?
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

they don't? i didn't know that. 😲 where r they then? was it mentioned?

As far as I know the family wasnt there at the haveli cuz remember when dev went to HP to find Proof he said there was no one there at the haveli..
I wonder where they are lol
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
i will add a few more...
1.  who gave brij's bail?
2. how did he know where in delhi geet is exactly? who told him that?
3. when and where did he learn to cook, that too not ordinary cooking, he is cooking and catering for a high funda marriage..that means professional cooking..
4. he killed a chef and nobody finds out? no one looks for the chef?
5. where r his references for such a big job? usually people with history of jail find it hard to rehabilitate outside..
6. from where did he get the KM house plans? a new employee and so much freedom is given to him?

so all of the brij matter in short has to be explained by the cvs right now...
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
hey i just remembered one more thing...what about pammi and kamya...they were shown as dev's mom and sis...why did pammi call maan chote saab? so is she his stepmother? so is dev maan's stepbrother? where did they disappear after coming back to india from canada?dadi was shown as speaking to kamya while she was in canada, why they both r not shown now?even pammi was telling she spoke to maan about the money and he agree to give the money..so why is maan also not mentioning them? and geet also knows them, geet can also ask who they were?
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

As far as I know the family wasnt there at the haveli cuz remember when dev went to HP to find Proof he said there was no one there at the haveli..
I wonder where they are lol

oh ok thanks! i skipped his scene so i could watch maaneet rofl😆
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice ideas.. cv's need to start thinking abt it..
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

i will add a few more...

1.  who gave brij's bail?
2. how did he know where in delhi geet is exactly? who told him that?
3. when and where did he learn to cook, that too not ordinary cooking, he is cooking and catering for a high funda marriage..that means professional cooking..
4. he killed a chef and nobody finds out? no one looks for the chef?
5. where r his references for such a big job? usually people with history of jail find it hard to rehabilitate outside..
6. from where did he get the KM house plans? a new employee and so much freedom is given to him?

so all of the brij matter in short has to be explained by the cvs right now...

I know😡
Cvs HAVE to explain these otherwise it is guna luk kinda stupid at least show how he got the job and how he found out geet maan weere wedding in DEHLI etc
I dun understand this
But anyways today was a gud episode
Although since brij has entered i dont want him to be just CUT out of the show even when maaneet marry cuz it wud be like dev meera n ppl whihc we still dun know where they are
brij is an imp character he shudn be just cut when this killing fiasco is over
maybe they can cont to something else in hoshiarpoor like one of the tracks listed above..