India-Forums

ShahRuk episode TERRIBLE (Page 4)

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShAbhIyaMiYA

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shriman

The worst KWK3 episode so far... Shah Ruhk was sooo full of himself --- "I don't have friends" "I can't say I love you" --- this dude seriously has a communication problem.... no wonder he has no friends besides Kajol and Karan Johar.

2 right i also thought he was doing drama he kept telling Karan ur my friend but then he said i dont have any friends karan i am scared of making friends losing people 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Funrani-lucki

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
it was really boring,he was too much about himself even aamir said once he is too much about himself,there was no fun ,too much drama he did 

Pirated_Funrani-lucki

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I know my opinion wouldn't really make a difference and bashers will continue to bash but I'll write anyway...you never know!I may get lucky.Wink
All want to say is he was only being honest and for the first time letting the world know how he feels.If you want to call that being full of oneself,then well it's your opinion. This time we got to see SRK- the person on KWK and not  just SRK- the actor and I really appreciate him for that coz no actor has ever done that(at least in bollywood). He poured his heart out and for his true and die-hard fans thought that was a really emotional episode and for others it was boring. I think it was the best episode and the only eisode with true and honest answers with a hint of fun...just what is expected form KWK! At least he had the guts to accept that fame has changed his life and didn't go on to say that no life is normal coz it's obviously not and those who say it think we are fools and will fall for that! I appreciate and respect SRK for his honesty. He put all the blame on himself(even when it wasn't his fault!)...and it's not easy to do that. Lone_persona truly said that the most important thing in human nature is to be able to forget and forgive and SRK does possess that thing. He is one of a kind...totally unique in an awesome way. All his fans love him.

Oh, n tanvismile above said that "even amir once said that srk is too full of himself"..haha! I don't give two hoots to what amir thinks of SRK and I'm pretty sure none of the SRK fans do too! Who is amir to judge SRK's nature and say he is too full fo himself?-Noone. One should first look at himself and then comment on others. We all know who is full of himself and who isn't. It's better not to get into it. I dont't want to spend my time bashing amir..it's better to praise SRK than think bout Amir lol! (no offence)

You found the episode boring, then that's your opinion and I respect that. But I just wanna say that if you don't like SRK then why bother talking bout him? Don't you think it will be better that you spend all this time appreciating someone you like? Look, all I'm saying is that life is too short and instead of saying ill about someone we don't like, It'll be better if we spend that time appreciating the ones we like. Trust me,It's worth it. Smile
I was only just saying, rest is up to you.Smile

And yes maybe he has no friends beside Kjo and Kajol(actually i think he does like Juhi and Madhuri but let's not get into that!) but hey,at least Kjo and Kajol are true friends! They are someone who'll support him through thick and thin,I believe. And tbh, it's better to have only ONE (and in SRK's case TWO) true friend rather than having 100 fake friends( and let's face it, many ppl do..in bollywood AND in real too)! Maybe that's the reason I don't have like a huge group of 80 friends( ok maybe I have a big enough group but I do know that not all of them are my real friends). I don't even want that...for me only a few good and loyal frinds are enough whom I can depend on and who can depend on me. 

All said and done. SRK is a great person and all his fans love him. And if you don't like him,don't watch him.Smile Everyone dislikes someone but hey, we can't go on bashing them. Let's try and appreciate ppl we like instead. Look at me! I have written a full page appreciating SRK  coz I love him and I feel so happy and fresh! It's better than saying oh that 'abc' is terrible or 'bca' is horrible anfd stuff. Hope you get it and don't mind.

P.S.- no offence intended to anyone.Big smile

Edited by kasharti1 - 15 January 2011 at 9:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShAbhIyaMiYAkshaily-raiAasma-pria4everSobtiObsession

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
It was an okay episode. I personally didn't feel he was being full of himself. In fact, SRK was really open about his own behaviour towards his friends. It was an enjoyable episode overall, I just didn't feel he was being full of himself at any places. I think it could have been better if there was someone else along with him. Then, it wouldn't have been 'only' about him.

Edited by TheMelody. - 15 January 2011 at 5:53pm
Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I am not a die hard srk fan (more of a sallu fan) but I did not find the epi boring nor do I think he was full of himself. He is a brilliant actor and a decent human being. At times, he does appear cocky, but all bollywood actors are like that ! and the episode was actually kinda touchy, cuz he finally opened up ! I don;t think he was being fake, I thought  he was very honest. AND i just LOVED his apology to salman, man how i wish they become friends again ! And everything he said abt farah and aamir, it was really nice... So yeah I thought it was a nice episode.

P.S: U.S. security IS racist. It's a fact!

SobtiObsession

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

I know my opinion wouldn't really make a difference and bashers will continue to bash but I'll write anyway...you never know!I may get lucky.Wink
All want to say is he was only being honest and for the first time letting the world know how he feels.If you want to call that being full of oneself,then well it's your opinion. This time we got to see SRK- the person on KWK and not  just SRK- the actor and I really appreciate him for that coz no actor has ever done that(at least in bollywood). He poured his heart out and for his true and die-hard fans thought that was a really emotional episode and for others it was boring. I think it was the best episode and the only eisode with true and honest answers with a hint of fun...just what is expected form KWK! At least he had the guts to accept that fame has changed his life and didn't go on to say that no life is normal coz it's obviously not and those who say it think we are fools and will fall for that! I appreciate and respect SRK for his honesty. He put all the blame on himself(even when it wasn't his fault!)...and it's not easy to do that. Lone_persona truly said that the most important thing in human nature is to be able to forget and forgive and SRK does possess that thing. He is one of a kind...totally unique in an awesome way. All his fans love him.

Oh, n tanvismile above said that "even amir once said that srk is too full of himself"..haha! I don't give two hoots to what amir thinks of SRK and I'm pretty sure none of the SRK fans do too! Who is amir to judge SRK's nature and say he is too full fo himself?-Noone. One should first look at himself and then comment on others. We all know who is full of himself and who isn't. It's better not to get into it. I dont't want to spend my time bashing amir..it's better to praise SRK than think bout Amir lol! (no offence)

You found the episode boring, then that's your opinion and I respect that. But I just wanna say that if you don't like SRK then why bother talking bout him? Don't you think it will be better that you spend all this time appreciating someone you like? Look, all I'm saying is that life is too short and instead of saying ill about someone we don't like, It'll be better if we spend that time appreciating the ones we like. Trust me,It's worth it. Smile

And yes maybe he has no friends beside Kjo and Kajol(actually i think he does like Juhi and Madhuri but let's not get into that!) but hey,at least Kjo and Kajol are true friends! They are someone who'll support him through thick and thin,I believe. And tbh, it's better to have only ONE (and in SRK's case TWO) true friend rather than having 100 fake friends( and let's face it, many ppl do..in bollywood AND in real too)! Maybe that's the reason I don't have like a huge group of 80 friends( ok maybe I have a big enough group but I do know that not all of them are my real friends). I don't even want that...for me only a few good and loyal frinds are enough whom I can depend on and who can depend on me. 

All said and done. SRK is a great person and all his fans love him. And if you don't like him,don't watch him.Smile Everyone dislikes someone but hey, we can't go on bashing them. Let's try and appreciate ppl we like instead. Look at me! I have written a full page appreciating SRK  coz I love him and I feel so happy and fresh! It's better than saying oh that 'abc' is terrible or 'bca' is horrible anfd stuff. Hope you get it and don't mind.

super like to ur post kasharti1Big smile. i agree with each and every word u hav saidBig smile

-raiAasma-

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

Originally posted by kasharti1

super like to ur post kasharti1Big smile. i agree with each and every word u hav saidBig smile
aw thanks pria4ever. Big smile
I'm glad you liked it! When it comes to SRK, I can go on and on and never stop...I love him to bits.Big smile I'm sure you're his fan too.Smile

-raiAasma-pria4ever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Koffee With Karan Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index