Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanfan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved the episode! It was very emotional. I agree that my initial expectations were that it would be a fun and chirpy show similar to Shahid and Priyanka but it wasnt. it was serious, from the heart and things were said that people ought to know. I have never seen Shahrukh this way and it touched my heart. It takes a lot of courage to say what he said on national TV! Way to go Shahrukh. We love you!
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SRK is too fake for words :-)
Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 I disagree with you,but we are all entitled to our own opinions.

I found the episode very emotional because it felt like srk finally had enough.I have always seen him as the strong ,happy go luck type of person.Yet sunday I saw a more emotional side of him.The way he was talking showed that to him money was merely just a pieace of paper that binded him to the pain.A man never lets his inner feelings out,but for him to say that in front of the media .....that is impressive.I think that his reasoning for him not having friends is right.He was very young when his parents left him,but for him to burry those feelings and entertain us for over 16 years is quite an achievement..Honestly after yestarday I felt like he was one of us and not that famous snob every actor is like.

About the U.S thing,I think that is a very emotional thing.I dont know how many of you will back fire at me,but I am a muslim.After 9/11 my parents went through the same thing.In 2006 my mom was stopped and kept in a waiting room for 2 hours just because her last name was khan!I know what we went through,but it never made newss because we were normal people.In essence I think he is one of the most humble person the  industry can have,and there is no doubt.His loyalty to his family makes you want to have a man like that by your side.Why?Because he decides to put family first.And no one can ever cause that relationship to break,

I was never an srk fan till i saw devdas,but unlike salman his relationship with his wife is always on the down low.

About his fame,when people like the Bachans praise him that means a lot.No matter how many rumours etc...No one has ever called him dirty words why?Because he is a good person,and the world doesnt always support good people
Edited by Noori93 - 13 years ago
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pria4ever

US security says many things specially wen it cums to Non-Americans...u expect us to believe them😡😡😡....there were many other ppl at the airport who confirmed tat SRK was mistreated by them....y they r not stopping Salman,Aamir,Farah,Saif.....ask them???
check ur facts abt SRK before pointing a finger at him...whether he is a gud actor....20 years in the industry and being at the top that too without any godfather or influence,undoubtedly he is the 'badshah',whether u like it or not😃....whether he is a gud friend is none of anyone's business...chill...

US security is strong unlike indian air-port security who just wait people to give money. It's easy to bribe. Indian security Kiss name and fame people shoes. Everyone knows Indian security.
US security stop those people who they suspect and their security is tight since 9/11 happened.
I have check my facts and I am not blind SRK fans who will believe whatever he says.
You talk about SRK as you are his sister and u know everything about him.
You should get ur facts right as u r his fan and whatever he will say it will be right for you.

surbhi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shriman

The worst KWK3 episode so far... Shah Ruhk was sooo full of himself --- "I don't have friends" "I can't say I love you" --- this dude seriously has a communication problem.... no wonder he has no friends besides Kajol and Karan Johar.

I don't we saw the same episode at all! He was talking about himself cause he came alon! What did you want him to talk about the set or something? It was by far the best episode of the show!! Too bad you mised out maybe watch it againg to really understand that what you just wrote is all bs just saying
Love.NivRen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EmAsh

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">US security is strong unlike indian air-port security who just wait people to give money. It's easy to bribe. Indian security Kiss name and fame people shoes. Everyone knows Indian security.
US security stop those people who they suspect and their security is tight since 9/11 happened.
I have check my facts and I am not blind SRK fans who will believe whatever he says.
You should get ur facts right as u r his fan and whatever he will say it will be right for you. </font>

i dont know what deluded world you live in. usa security is overly racist. they kept him there for 2 hours. u need to get your facts right. he only made a deal out of it cuz he had an apointment and if he was held back any longer he would have missed it. u may not be a blind srk fan but your blatently a blind america fan. im only 15 and iv studied alot on these sort of topics so u seriously need to get your facts ryt. im not an indian but u can not go around disrespecting a country like that. you should try studying american history before you go around pointing your finger.
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EmAsh

US security is strong unlike indian air-port security who just wait people to give money. It's easy to bribe. Indian security Kiss name and fame people shoes. Everyone knows Indian security.
You should get ur facts right as u r his fan and whatever he will say it will be right for you.

Yes, US security is strong(no doubt abt tat), but it has its history of being racist, u need proofs on tat...just google u'll get loads of them....
n i speak on my personal experience also,so i do not need SRK or anyone's experience to know how racist the US security is...and yes,i have never claimed that security at Indian airports is gud- u said it....so u live with tat comparison...
Being SRK's fan i have all my facts right in place...thank u i don't need ur approval certificate😃
n yes, i am not SRK's sister....i don't intend to either😉...

Ok, with all due respect, I disagree with your opinion! But everyone has right to express what they feel and I completely respect that view.

Coming to the episode, I think for me being the die hard SRK fan was the best episode of this season. The guy who would never let anyone know how he feels inside his heart, poured his heart out and for me it was extremely emotional moment. He said what he felt. It was crystal clear on his face that he had had enough of rumours and gossips going on around him and for once and all he full stopped it. He didn't say much still said a lot! He talked about Salman, Amir, Farah - everyone who left him at point where he needed them the most. Still he didn't hold any grudges against them instead he appreciated them for their work and that's the most important thing in human nature - to be able to forget and forgive!!

Even after reading the bashers will continue to bash the actor, so ending my point here itself :)

PS: About the US security, let's just not get into it cuz people don't want to accept the facts ;)

x x
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plzz he is the only one who accepts that he is a human being and the fame does matter to him,really i feel that the last seasons when he came in KWK he is THE Shah Rukh Khan as an actor but this time he is a shah rukh,who fist time showed what he was to the world
though i wish what ever disturbances betn shah rukh and salman settle quick,i do think shah rukh is the honest person in the industry
swetha
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow I didn't their was so much fuss on SRK interview.

I've yet to watch the episode but will watch comment after watching.