Koffee With Karan Season 3

ShahRuk episode TERRIBLE

shriman thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The worst KWK3 episode so far... Shah Ruhk was sooo full of himself --- "I don't have friends" "I can't say I love you" --- this dude seriously has a communication problem.... no wonder he has no friends besides Kajol and Karan Johar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet104 thumbnail
sorry have to dissagree with  you, i thought it was a great episode, if shahrukh were to act like that if he came with someone else then i would have thought how selfcentered but the truth is it was his solo epi so he is going to talk about himself and he was trying to clarify as to why others might have an issue with him, which in my opinion is completely alright.
so personally i enjoyed the episode.
i hated the bachans episodes....i thought they were very boring.
in my opinion the most entertaining episode this whole season was the shahid and priyanka one....it was hillarious.
adorablenabs thumbnail

I actually liked the episode. It was the first time we caught a glimpse of Shahrukh as a normal person and not such a huge celebrity. It's good to know that he struggles with the same problem that most people do - losing loved ones and keeping in touch with them. Even we mere normal beings have issues keeping in touch with ALL our friends when we are busy in our own lives. I don't even know why everyone is behind Shahrukh even Amir doesn't have so many friends... it seems like they all want to make mountains out of molehills and he is the scapegoat for them....

SuperSara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shriman

The worst KWK3 episode so far... Shah Ruhk was sooo full of himself --- "I don't have friends" "I can't say I love you" --- this dude seriously has a communication problem.... no wonder he has no friends besides Kajol and Karan Johar.

I disagree.  Sharukh is the only actor who admits fame affects him, everyone else is always ranting about being normal and real.  I loved the poetry (Shair) and proverbs that Sharukh shared, he's really introspective, and philosophical.  

How is he full of himself? Saying I love you is so cliche, and overdone...Sharukh is deep!

At the end of the episode, when Sharukh does express his feelings to KJo, KJho just wipes his tears and says I have a mug for you to sign (following the format of the show), and Sharukh called him out on it. To which KJo says.. I just didn't know what else to say.

So Sharukh's sentiments of not feeling the need anymore to go through the motions of keeping up pretentious relationships is validated..right on KJo's show.
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you, i thought this episode was really boring and I was looking forward to this episode but he disappointed me. I thought it would be funny and entertaining, but just to listen to him talk and talk about himself got really boring. im sorry if i offended anyone and dont get me wrong, i love SRK and he is one of my favorite actors, but i expected this episode to be as good as his previous episodes in the seasons of koffee with karan. I wish he would come again with kajol, they are the best! 
Oh and whats up with him getting two hampers? Even Amitabh Bachan didnt get 2 hampers. 
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
I loved it! Finally, after sixteen years of disliking shahrukh, i actually think i like him :D
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Disagree...i luved the episode....SRK is full of himself...this ain't the first time i'm hearing this comment....he has finally cum out of his diplomacy mode...n i luv him
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is a looser. As he has nothing more than Karan johar movie, nobody else like to offer him movie. He is such a cry baby. I don't think so he can be great friend as he has always this attitude of I am king of bollywood. he created so much fuss when he went USA. His comments was so pathetic. he was said USA security stop me just cause I am Khan so my question SRK than why they are not stopping Aamir, farah, salman, saif, why just you?? Indian fans are crazy over SRk, they neve like to listen other part of story. Later USA security said we stop him for 10 min. for regular check up rest of the time he was waiting for his luggage.

You may be king of bollywood but not the world. Be in your shoes, don't compare urslef with AJ.😡

Love.NivRen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so offense but i feel like slapping you. hard. shahrukh is my most fav actor and to see him so emotional was heart breaking and being emotional and saying you dont have friends is not being big headed. you have a warped idea of what being big headed is. it touched me. i mean have you ever seen an actor break down and express how he feels? i think this should have him talking to salman again. farrah on the other hand doesnt deserve him the unapreciative waste. shahrukh got her were she is but she doesnt appreciate it. that was the best interview i have EVER seen in my life. hes the greatest actor ever. and people this interview wasnt for ur amusment. it was so he could clarify himself. i love shahrukh and im so proud of him. inshallah one day hes going to be that most famous person on earth. and as for the accusation that hes full of himselff. HEELL NO. hes apreciating what hes got. like he once sed he doesnt hide behind his sun glases because this is the life hes chosen. jheeze narow minded people. what an emotional episode :'(Edited by Love.NivRen - 13 years ago
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EmAsh

He is a looser. As he has nothing more than Karan johar movie, nobody else like to offer him movie. He is such a cry baby. I don't think so he can be great friend as he has always this attitude of I am king of bollywood. he created so much fuss when he went USA. His comments was so pathetic. he was said USA security stop me just cause I am Khan so my question SRK than why they are not stopping Aamir, farah, salman, saif, why just you?? Indian fans are crazy over SRk, they neve like to listen other part of story. Later USA security said we stop him for 10 min. for regular check up rest of the time he was waiting for his luggage.

You may be king of bollywood but not the world. Be in your shoes, don't compare urslef with AJ.😡

US security says many things specially wen it cums to Non-Americans...u expect us to believe themAngryAngryAngry....there were many other ppl at the airport who confirmed tat SRK was mistreated by them....y they r not stopping Salman,Aamir,Farah,Saif.....ask them???
check ur facts abt SRK before pointing a finger at him...whether he is a gud actor....20 years in the industry and being at the top that too without any godfather or influence,undoubtedly he is the 'badshah',whether u like it or not😃....whether he is a gud friend is none of anyone's business...chill...