India-Forums

ShahRuk episode TERRIBLE

shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
The worst KWK3 episode so far... Shah Ruhk was sooo full of himself --- "I don't have friends" "I can't say I love you" --- this dude seriously has a communication problem.... no wonder he has no friends besides Kajol and Karan Johar.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhajsihuEmAshtvdekhaPirated_Funharpkaurrani-lucki

sweet104 Senior Member
sweet104
sweet104

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
sorry have to dissagree with  you, i thought it was a great episode, if shahrukh were to act like that if he came with someone else then i would have thought how selfcentered but the truth is it was his solo epi so he is going to talk about himself and he was trying to clarify as to why others might have an issue with him, which in my opinion is completely alright.
so personally i enjoyed the episode.
i hated the bachans episodes....i thought they were very boring.
in my opinion the most entertaining episode this whole season was the shahid and priyanka one....it was hillarious.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi.raoneha1219Sugar_21aewasaiba007irene_cneel_jayrose-girlram92Purrrfectpria4everDancingdollprettyasjenpyar-ishk-SalShah4eva-

adorablenabs Senior Member
adorablenabs
adorablenabs

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

I actually liked the episode. It was the first time we caught a glimpse of Shahrukh as a normal person and not such a huge celebrity. It's good to know that he struggles with the same problem that most people do - losing loved ones and keeping in touch with them. Even we mere normal beings have issues keeping in touch with ALL our friends when we are busy in our own lives. I don't even know why everyone is behind Shahrukh even Amir doesn't have so many friends... it seems like they all want to make mountains out of molehills and he is the scapegoat for them....

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi.raogbala9ät_skitaewaSugar_21neel_jaysaiba007irene_crose-girlram92Purrrfectpria4everSumi_162710sonia_koolkhanDancingdollprettyasjen-SalShah4eva-

SuperSara Newbie
SuperSara
SuperSara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shriman

The worst KWK3 episode so far... Shah Ruhk was sooo full of himself --- "I don't have friends" "I can't say I love you" --- this dude seriously has a communication problem.... no wonder he has no friends besides Kajol and Karan Johar.

I disagree.  Sharukh is the only actor who admits fame affects him, everyone else is always ranting about being normal and real.  I loved the poetry (Shair) and proverbs that Sharukh shared, he's really introspective, and philosophical.  

How is he full of himself? Saying I love you is so cliche, and overdone...Sharukh is deep!

At the end of the episode, when Sharukh does express his feelings to KJo, KJho just wipes his tears and says I have a mug for you to sign (following the format of the show), and Sharukh called him out on it. To which KJo says.. I just didn't know what else to say.

So Sharukh's sentiments of not feeling the need anymore to go through the motions of keeping up pretentious relationships is validated..right on KJo's show.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9Sugar_21ät_skitaewasaiba007irene_crose-girlneel_jay416905ram92pria4everprettyasjenDancingdollpyar-ishk-SalShah4eva-

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, i thought this episode was really boring and I was looking forward to this episode but he disappointed me. I thought it would be funny and entertaining, but just to listen to him talk and talk about himself got really boring. im sorry if i offended anyone and dont get me wrong, i love SRK and he is one of my favorite actors, but i expected this episode to be as good as his previous episodes in the seasons of koffee with karan. I wish he would come again with kajol, they are the best! 
Oh and whats up with him getting two hampers? Even Amitabh Bachan didnt get 2 hampers. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumNaaimatvdekhabamboocopterrani-lucki

Mrs.SalmanKhan IF-Dazzler
Mrs.SalmanKhan
Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I loved it! Finally, after sixteen years of disliking shahrukh, i actually think i like him :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRenaewasaiba007Purrrfect

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Disagree...i luved the episode....SRK is full of himself...this ain't the first time i'm hearing this comment....he has finally cum out of his diplomacy mode...n i luv him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ät_skitsaiba007

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
He is a looser. As he has nothing more than Karan johar movie, nobody else like to offer him movie. He is such a cry baby. I don't think so he can be great friend as he has always this attitude of I am king of bollywood. he created so much fuss when he went USA. His comments was so pathetic. he was said USA security stop me just cause I am Khan so my question SRK than why they are not stopping Aamir, farah, salman, saif, why just you?? Indian fans are crazy over SRk, they neve like to listen other part of story. Later USA security said we stop him for 10 min. for regular check up rest of the time he was waiting for his luggage.

You may be king of bollywood but not the world. Be in your shoes, don't compare urslef with AJ.Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumgill1nehal0119mokshashree.Regal.Pirated_Funrani-lucki

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index