Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by KripaRajput

Awww....HW time on BB...not bad at all.
This is the first time in 5 yrs I have seen HW being done....Not bad at all....Keep going.
LOLLOLLOLLOL
yeah im a good student Embarrassed
not so good cutie...........you should be finishing your homework not messing about on the forum......Big smile
I dnt think its wrong to ask for some help Tongue

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Awwwwww thanks alot buddy this helps me alot , i appreciate it Big smile
u do online tuitions ? wow Big smile are you a teacher?!

I have added a small new paragraph at the end of my answer. Consider that answer as final. I could do it much better but unfortunately I was awake whole night because of some work, and thus my mind is not fresh. Just before I was thinking of going to sleep, I thought of checking the forum once and then saw your question.

I was earlier a software professional and earned huge amount but I was interested in teaching. I left my job when all those who were financially dependent upon me started earning themselves. Now I work as freelancer. Most of my time goes in providing online tuitions in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, and Creative writing in English. When I find time, I also take up some software projects as a freelancer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86susan29

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akhl

Just a question. Are you from Singapore?
Nope, why tho
I have two students from Singapore. They are brothers and I have been teaching them completely for free for about three years. Their school also is opening on the same day as yours, so I only made a guess.
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

Awwwwww thanks alot buddy this helps me alot , i appreciate it Big smile
u do online tuitions ? wow Big smile are you a teacher?!

I have added a small new paragraph at the end of my answer. Consider that answer as final. I could do it much better but unfortunately I was awake whole night because of some work, and thus my mind is not fresh. Just before I was thinking of going to sleep, I thought of checking the forum once and then saw your question.

I was earlier a software professional and earned huge amount but I was interested in teaching. I left my job when all those who were financially dependent upon me started earning themselves. Now I work as freelancer. Most of my time goes in providing online tuitions in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, and Creative writing in English. When I find time, I also take up some software projects as a freelancer.

Yeah i saw that, thanks Tongue no wrries atleast u helped me with whatever u could, so thats really nice of you

That sounds impressive, how much do u charge on your students? Tongue
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

That sounds impressive, how much do u charge on your students? Tongue

It depends on the students.  I have two students (brother and sister) of Indian Origin in New Jersey. They pay me 20 USD per hour. Their parents themselves decided upon this amount. I teach two students (brothers) from Singapore, one girl student of Korean origin but studying in Hawaii, and some Indian students completely for free; they never paid me any amount. There are a few students who sometimes pay me out of their own wish - mostly a student from Canada.

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Tu abhi soyi nehi!!!school mein jaker forums ka sapna dekhegi!!!!Angry
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
???
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86Cutelicious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index