Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

:) (Page 2)

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

Whenever someone says "I need help", it sounds to me like they are saying "I have a screw loose and I am in need of desperate help". lol.
I'm screwed upp LOL tell me who likes so much hw on christmas holidays ..Dead

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

Awww....HW time on BB...not bad at all.
This is the first time in 5 yrs I have seen HW being done....Not bad at all....Keep going.
LOLLOLLOLLOL
yeah im a good student Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by KripaRajput

Awww....HW time on BB...not bad at all.
This is the first time in 5 yrs I have seen HW being done....Not bad at all....Keep going.
LOLLOLLOLLOL
yeah im a good student Embarrassed
not so good cutie...........you should be finishing your homework not messing about on the forum......Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thickheadDimdim.Rasny

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

I provide online tuitions to international students in various subjects. I will be able to help. But looks like you have very little time. Anyway, let me know if you can give any more details on what kind of help you are looking for? For example, is there any minimum or maximum number of words in which you have to give the answer? Any other detail?

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
The author describes his dislike to flying in such a way that the readers may visualize the experience of flying. The language used by him is engaging, satirical, amusing and provides punch. He calls an airship as a 'silver tube' and, instead of simply talking about flying in an airship, he refers to 'hurtling through the air encased in a silver tube'. There is precision in his description, as is evidenced by various values he gives for various quantities, such as 30,000 feet for height, 18 hours for the period of stopover, 55 minutes for the duration of sleep, and 15 for the number of boy scouts. He makes the essay amusing by providing pun on words and by making certain descriptions humurous. There is pun on the word 'courtesy' when he makes a satire by saying 'so much for courtesy' while explaining how the courtesy bus had shoved off before he could get to it. In a humorous manner he refers to 'baboon with a face like a dog's backside' as a possible way of recognizing the driver.

It is a normal practice to use the phrase 'a foregin man of unknown origin who nevertheless spoke fluent Enlgish'. Instead the author uses the words 'a foregin man of indeterminate origin who nevertheless spoke fluent anger'. This is an uncommon but quite effective way of explaining that the person on the other side of the phone call was angry.
His clarification that he is not talking about the captain when he mentions 'normal-looking individual suddenly reveals himself to be a raving lunatic' makes his dislike to flying quite apparent and amusing as it suggests as if the captain of an airship may suddenly transform into a raving lunatic. The readers may find themselves smiling when they read that the author wanted to see banknotes to calm down during flight.

The last part of the description is the most amusing when, instead of talking about the dangerous consequences of a possible accident, the author wonders if his last thoughts just before accident would be about food.

Edited by akhl - 02 January 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305roshniiamy22Rasny

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

The author describes his dislike to flying in such a way that the readers may visualize the experience of flying. The language used by him is engaging, satirical, amusing and provides punch. He calls an airship as a 'silver tube' and, instead of simply talking about flying in an airship, he refers to 'hurtling through the air encased in a silver tube'. There is precision in his description, as is evidenced by various values he gives for various quantities, such as 30,000 feet for height, 18 hours for the period of stopover, 55 minutes for the duration of sleep, and 15 for the number of boy scouts. He makes the essay amusing by providing pun on words and by making certain descriptions humurous. There is pun on the word 'courtesy' when he makes a satire by saying 'so much for courtesy' while explaining how the courtesy bus had shoved off before he could get to it. In a humorous manner he refers to 'baboon with a face like a dog's backside' as a possible way of recognizing the driver.

It is a normal practice to use the phrase 'a foregin man of unknown origin who nevertheless spoke fluent Enlgish'. Instead the author uses the words 'a foregin man of indeterminate origin who nevertheless spoke fluent anger'. This is an uncommon but quite effective way of explaining that the person on the other side of the phone call was angry.
His clarification that he is not talking about the captain when he mentions 'normal-looking individual suddenly reveals himself to be a raving lunatic' makes his dislike to flying quite apparent and amusing as it suggests as if the captain of an airship may suddenly transform into a raving lunatic. The readers may find themselves smiling when they read that the author wanted to see banknotes to calm down during flight.
Awwwwww thanks alot buddy this helps me alot , i appreciate it Big smile
u do online tuitions ? wow Big smile are you a teacher?!
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Just a question. Are you from Singapore?
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

Just a question. Are you from Singapore?
Nope, why tho

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index