Cutelicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

edit

Edited by Cutelicious - 02 January 2011 at 6:27pm

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Whenever someone says "I need help", it sounds to me like they are saying "I have a screw loose and I am in need of desperate help". lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Can anyone help me out with my HW ..i have skool starting 2mrrw and i have got like 2 more essays so please if you guys could me me out with this one Unhappy

its Paul Merton's autobiography im pasting it here and i need to explain how he describes his dislike to flying and how he makes this amusing for his readers. and also comment on the episodes he describes and the language he uses. Thanks Smile i'll appreciate it so much

I read the last half of the excerpt so I'd say that he's making it amusing by using irony and satire; he is describing the incident with the man strangling the girl and the stewardess just coming out with the orange juice to lessen the panic and making the impression like nothing happened. He is wondering whether if the last memory he'll have when something actually does happen while flying is going to be of him choosing his baverage.
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Sali apni boriya aur bistar bhi forums le ayi!!!AngryLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesSamreneDimdim.

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Food for thought: Are lazy ppl dumb .. or dumb ppl lazy ?Big smile

Shizaru

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Can anyone help me out with my HW ..i have skool starting 2mrrw and i have got like 2 more essays so please if you guys could me me out with this one Unhappy

its Paul Merton's autobiography im pasting it here and i need to explain how he describes his dislike to flying and how he makes this amusing for his readers. and also comment on the episodes he describes and the language he uses. Thanks Smile i'll appreciate it so much

I read the last half of the excerpt so I'd say that he's making it amusing by using irony and satire; he is describing the incident with the man strangling the girl and the stewardess just coming out with the orange juice to lessen the panic and making the impression like nothing happened. He is wondering whether if the last memory he'll have when something actually does happen while flying is going to be of him choosing his baverage.
That sounds good Smile thanks

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Sali apni boriya aur bistar bhi forums le ayi!!!AngryLOLLOL
LOLLOL saale chup ..chaal mereko help kar EmbarrassedEmbarrassed phir kuch dekhongeLOL

vampire_diaries

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...HW time on BB forum not bad at all.
This is the first time in 5 yrs I have seen HW being done.Keep going.
Btw, which grade HW is this? School ya College.

Edited by KripaRajput - 02 January 2011 at 3:18pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index