Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Punch

Yar..see...if some pundit tell's dadi that a female cannot marray when she is pregnant  ..... Dadi might hold the marriage until her delivery na...🤔....

and here Brij is a constant threat to Geet....so MSK will challenge Brij that even after knowing that Marriage is  risk ......he will challange Brij that he will Marry Geet come what may.....and Brij will never be able to Harm Geet  in any which way

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anu Don't you think she wud have clarified that when she was getting the wedding dates fixed???

And Geet's pregnancy is known to everyone thru the media...so based on that Won't the Media bring Segments related to their marriage...like in all high-profile marriages...

They wud bring in Pandits, experts etc to discuss the marriage..The pregnancy and marriage thing can be brought to the fore then na???

Well I guess I'm being too logical....😕
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Panju

See....Brij also knows that Geet is preggy.....so once or twice when he is unable to Kill Geet due to MSK...he will plan to first seprate her from MSK and attach them both individually ....

So here....him kidnapping Geet or Geet's MC cannot come into picture...because MSK will not vow to marry her ASAP if MC happens.......

so here only scenario where Brij can stop all this is bu using her pregnancy.....

who knows..he might higher a Pundit to do all this......and for the sake of family and MSK .........Dadi might want to wait till Geet delivers the child.....but MSK knowing that Brij is on killing spear...and also himself not willing to delay the marriage....might take an oath that come what may he will marry geet

Another possible scenario is Brij might make some bad situation for Geet and MSK after sangeet................
panchjun5 thumbnail
Hey Anu...I'm not Panju yaar...🤣🤣🤣🤣 Call me Kavita...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look if Brij is trying to create problems then why wud MSK wait for 12 days??/ Won't he marry Geet immediately??? Explain that sweets....😛

So, if it is 12 days then it has to be a death?? Whose...that is a mystery🤣🤣🤣.... But most likely candidate is Dev...

But the devils' vote is for NES...haan...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@panju..........anu gave u a  nice name🤣🤣🤣

panchjun5 thumbnail
@Suj...don't u dare call me that😡....nahiiiinnnn...*ekta style*...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Anu Khopche mil tujhe dekhti hoon....😡😡😡
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Kavita

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...this Gajni devil is at it again....i cant remember proper names..Dammmmmmmm...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Suj

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....what is ur take on the IMP 12 days oath Jaan......

well....as i said ..it is not necessary that Death of a person will result in this.........why will the CV's show that DEV's death is the reason for such Aggressive MSK and Oath...

see even if Brij kills dev in process....MSK will give it a dam na....as though he is bothered about his bro....

and if his sister dies due to something....he will first try and kill that person who killed NE....but that will not hamper his marriage plan...

it is something to do with Geet ...her family..Brij and MSK...and might be also Dadi🤔
suji01 thumbnail

@panju........do u think am not gonna call u by that name😈🤣🤣🤣

suji01 thumbnail
@anu.....i just want NE dead🤣🤣🤣🤣

no if no but only death🤣🤣🤣

y u always thinking about Dev babu, NE or Daadi🤣🤣🤣

y cant Brij kill NaCool afterall he is a wafaadar servant of Khurana house🤣🤣🤣
Edited by suj01 - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Suj

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....nooooooooooooooooooooooo...

i can take any item phamily member ka death ...but not our NaCool..DA NOT SO COOL ONE😭😭😭😭......
then who will Mawli malli be linked and hooked up with
who will Dadi marofy line😭😭😭😭