Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
But I sure as hell hope that Dev gets beaten up black and blue by Brij before meeting his death...
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Adi

I'm exited for the drama ...only thing is Maan and Geet should get happily married.........and i want to see some good and happy times for Maan and Geet as Husban and wife..with lot of coochi kooing🤣....

enough of sugar..we need some HOT HOT tadka now......

but if they screw their marriage relationship ....like ..even after marriage if MSK continues to sleep on sofa and Geet on bed than though the CV's are dead😡

I HAAAAAATTTT MONK MSK🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: adits7

@jyots : i think evn if dev dies dey hv to w8 only fr 12 days till d rituals n devs aatma goes to jannat or jahanum wateva.....😆

Jannat never😆...Jahannum is cool for our Devdas🤣

Yeah in that case MSK becoming agressive and making promise will not make much sense..thats why even I hv doubts on Dev dieing track😕
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Sun Rosesh's poetry...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That wud be apt for NES...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Ok see these r the viewer's demands right now..

1)They want drama...action and suspense during marriage track..
2)They want agressive MSK in action..
3)They want MSK vs Brij fight and also some Arjun tadka
4)But they also want Maaneet marriage at any cost
5)They DONT want Miscarrage or Dev's death

So CVs need to make sure these 5 demands of the viewers r fulfillewd in this track
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dev shud go bk to canada bt nt take meera along..she shud stay bk fr yash to come n attend Maaneet wedding....
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jyo marriage will happen for sure.. MSK cant lose .. he is the hero😆

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

As per Gouri she feels Dev might die saving Geet from Brij..so as per rituals Wedding cannot happen till 1 yr since Dev is MSK's brother...But MSK doesn't care and vows to marry Geet in 12days showing to all that Dev was nobody to him🤔...

😲.....

No Jyoti....this cannot be.....coz if this is the case.......there is no rule that a family cannot do any celebration withing a year of someones death..

here even if Dev is MSK's brother..i am highly doubtful that his death will effect the marriage...

i strongly feel that few of Geet's family members will return...and in this kayos...MSK and GEet will find out that Brij is around them trying to  kill..with a chakuu (I am in lob with that chakku🤣)....

But here..brij will play a game by bringing out Geet pregnancy....and this will break the hell...many might strongly oppose to marriage during pregnancy including pendulum Dadi...and that's when we will have MSK taking a oath that come what may he will marry geet......

Brij might also try to kidnap her...😕😕
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Again every one disappeared kya😭😭😭😭😭

@Jyoti

Yar..waiting for ur PM...SBS analysis😭
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Anu...Daadi already knows abt the pregnancy...why will she suddenly oppose the marriage...😕???

@Jyo...Yep those r viewers demands and the CVs better listen....But I dunno why I feel Dev is gonna die...😒