Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Zor ka jhatka haaiii zoro se laga....
So while whole forum and GCMs r sobbing we will do hil hil ke nacho act

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok my tukkas....Brij will either kidnap Geet😈...or if Geet's family comes in the picture ,they might raise opposition since preggy woman cannot take pheras ...so he might face opposition from the society and then MSK will challenge the society..thats another possibility🤔....this issue was raised in Balika vadhu when it fetched a trp of 10😉,...I will say its a smart strategy then👍🏼....

Many r thinking of miscarrage as well after reading the article..but I guess MC will not happen becuase its a predictable thing and CVs this time will go for something unpredictable😈
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@vini.....even i have a feeling that Brij mite just be there till the marriage happens and i dont want him to  go😭

i have an alternative thought for Brij to stay and not going to jail again😛

Brij shud get to know that Arjun is also planning to ruin MaNeet's happiness and just wait and watch. Brij can be a silent spectator and go for the kill later on like first stalking to kill Geet and creating a fear in her mind slowly

Edited by suj01 - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Panch

No no..GEet cannot be in ICU...coz her baby will be hugely effected then...they can't show that she is still pregnant and normal after entering ICU.....and as the Baby is not going anywhere......they will not risk that..

But i am thinking of a likely scenario....

after sangeet..every one get's to know that the Cook is Brij and he has tried to harm geet in many way's since the time he has come....
after which Brij makes a Hugh halla bol that Geet is married to his brother ....bla bla bla....and he being her brother will never allow him to get married to geet.......and that's when MSK takes the oath that he will marry geet.........

what say guys😃
suji01 thumbnail

@jyo............Brij kidnapping Geet🥳

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@All

one more point..when they say the word KILL..it refers to Brij and no one else..........

Brij will creat hugh problem and oppose the marriage............or might kidnap Geet as told by Jyoti........

MSK takes oth in front of brij that their marriage will take place....and here if Brij goes beyond control he might also face life risk from MSK..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

finally finally some action 🥳🥳🥳........i am loving this 12 days track ...and MSK is a man of words ...duniya idhar udhar ho jaye he will certainly do it.........

Good afternoon ladies🤗🤗
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
where did every one disappear????????
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@anu.......🤗..............baccha do u live in pune?????
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sun

Ooo eeemmm Geeeee.............seeing u after long time Bachha🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗v
suji01 thumbnail

@sun...........hey🤗 Happy New Year🤗