#Devil's Den# Boss se Big Boss # 2 - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
Still Suspense on Marriage???? Guys wait for 2012 ..... 😆
Yar..now i'm really scared now..

after sangeet Hell breaks means ...... I seriously hope that Maaneet's baby is not in danger😭😭😭😭😭...that would be the hell which will fall on Geet and MSK......

hope the Baby is not targeted by CV's
@Anu...If the baby is hurt...do u think Maan wud be worried abt getting married???? It is some other drama surrounding the wedding....Maybe Dev's return...Dhan Te Dhan...😆

@Suj...Happy New Year to you too...sweetie...🤗

CVs realised that its time for NES to depart from the show so she is gonna be bumped off and this episode that airs this scene is gonna register record highest TRPs🤣🤣🤣

@anu..........get the negative thought outta ur mind..........am giving u a happy news of NES getting outta here🤣🤣

@shinus...........2012😲😲i think it shud be 2050🤣🤣🤣

Edited by suj01 - 13 years ago
@Panch...

Hope this twist works out well.... Also I hope less Annie scenes in the future
Kavi, Shinus n Anu -- Hey 🤗

Suj -- Happy New year to ya as well! 🤗🤗 N agreed, i don't want them kicking off Brijjy so soon. He coudn't have been brought in just for the wedding right?? I expect him to stay longer! It'll be no fun if he goes off after the wedding. 😆

I love the drama element. I just hope they don't give us an overdose of it.🤣🤣 The killing part is sounding funny to me already...but i like the fighting spirit in Maan..lets hope he targets all that energy towards Brijjy..n we get some talwar action! 🤣 Waiting for that too..🤣🤣
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
@Suj...Wow that wud really be great!!! If that happens I'll chadaofy Sava Sau Rupaye ka Prashad to Geet's Babaji....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But I don't think that's it...I think the Bankruptcy track or the Dev track is coming up...!!!!
@Suj

Yar i'll fill your mouth will hole lot of chocolates and goodies if NES is hugely targeted by Geet CV's.....

i want MSK to run away with Geet..far away from his syco phamily and take Geet away from her killing sibblings😍
Kavi --- Bankruptcy?? Oh yea i forgot abt that! 🤣🤣🤣 Arjun was suppose to have made Maan Bankrupt right..?? Hahah!