@ Shinus Thanks I too like GM in DP
@ Gouri & Shradha 🤗 HNY2011 😃
@ Berry ok 😊
Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy New Year Everyone🤗🤗🤗

@anu.........the passion and desire which Maan and Geet had earlier is toned down now. there were various phases of passion and love and now wat we see is the care and understanding between them where we are gonna see lot of talking between them....

coming to the hugs part, CVs have limitations about wat they can show between them coz one they are not married and two Geet is pregnant

shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Suj hi 🤗HNY 2011 I agree with you on what yu said about passion and desire... 😊

@ All time for me to go to bed 😊 so Good Day/Night everyone🤗
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Suj

Hello Jaan...wish u a very great and happiest new year 🤗..

I agree with u Jaan.....but from what i'm seeing..they are just showing Maaneet fighting on petty things...again this is natural as both are of opposite nature......but along with the fight...i wish both had more matured talks........

they could have shown them discussing about their future a little after marriage....a little talking of MSK to the Baby.....talking to the baby..MSK geet fighting through baby talk............but here the things which they fight for are  so so petty and childish all the time...

also ..when i say about hug.....i would love Geet to hug MSK around his neck....that puts them more deeper into the frame of WOULD BE COUPLE...

in recent times the way Geet has been hugging him has been very common.....

a little variety and change here and there can work wonders yar..and CV's need to understand it🤔
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
suji01 thumbnail

@shreya.........i come and u go😭😭

hope to catch with ya soon😊
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Rash: Jaan me here 🤗
suji01 thumbnail
@anu.......yeah i agree they are showing a lot of roothna manana scenes but we also need to understand that this is show which is aired 6 days a week so we are bound to get repititive scenes

@rash.............hey🤗 Happy New Year🤗🤗🤗
Edited by suj01 - 13 years ago
luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Suj Happy new year to u too🤗

@anu more than MAneet nok jhok and romance the NE couple romance is iritating me big time😵,I just cant stand them,and sat precap of them looking horrible🤢
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Suj

Yar..saying so.....i have to agree on one thing....GHSP is the only show where we have got such cute and best romantic seans.and that to to our hearts content..

unlike other shows....which has more of roona dhona and too much Drama.....and where fans and viewers just keep waiting and waiting and waiting for ROMANCE between their leads....

here atleast we get romance in like daily bases😍

if only CV's could have been more creative.....everything would have been perfect😍
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
suji01 thumbnail

@anu..........yeah absolutely......i havent been hooked to any show for this long😊

i enjoy comedy shows than a serious one but Geet has yes is a better show